Tfw regret getting a sedan instead of a wagon or a hatchback

tfw regret getting a sedan instead of a wagon or a hatchback.

If it makes you feel any better every single person to ever drive a hatchback has regretted it the moment they drive a real car.

ayy lmao
>be me
>be driving VW hatchback
>go drive a Land Cruiser Prado for a week
>go back to my hatchback
>I don't wanna go back to my hatchback.

Believable my friend. Hope you get a better car soon

Why do you feel this way?

He doesn't have to pretend to like hatchbacks on here, there's no buyers remorse bullies etc.

I always wondered about this..
Would you suffocate if you slept in your hatch for a whole night?
Or does enough fresh air seep in to make sure you don't die from suffocation??

This is a sneerious question..

You can just leave a window slightly open if you're worried. Worst case the air will be thick and smelly in the morning.

tfw when you have more room in the trunk than a hatchback

ive slept in much tighter enclosed areas for a night, its fine. will probably get pretty gross in smelly tho

>tfw people keep asking why I bought such a long wagon
>tfw 6'2" and can sleep in the back and be only slightly cramped

>TFW I own a 5spd Accord Wagon and a 4wd Bronco2 with a hatchback.

Life is good, I can haul all kinds of shit in either car.

they have their advantages op, however unless you need the space a coupe is nicer

That would be so uncomfortable.

if its some turdtastic daihatsu or some other gay little shit

hot hatches are based

>15 damage control posts about how SOME hatches are ok, the other posters leave, and 18432020 only has himself left to convince

what even is this post

You'll get it one day don't worry homey

OP here, I mean, I own a sedan Focus and I'd much rather have the hatchback one. I bought a small armchair with my mother and it wouldn't fit in my car, we had to call an uber suv and move it like that. Pretty sure I'd have fit perfectly in a hatchback, even a tiny one like a Spark or a 500.

You don't unless they're naturally smelly people.
t. slept inside a Fiat shitbox with other two people

If you look closely at the image you posted in the OP, you'll notice cars can also carry stuff on top of them.

>Tfw happy I got the base model hatch when I realized I'm just a bus rider soyboy and can't handle the speed of a real sports car

Cause that's not a fucking hassle at all.

Not as much as it used to.

>Real car
>Literally the exact same car but the back is different
?????

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Sedans drive like shit

Americans are retarded, we Europeans only buy hatches or estates because we aren't overcompensating manlets

Crack a window to avoid CO2 build up, unless your car has shitty weather sealing then just don't worry about it.
This. Spent over a year bumming around and working seasonally in a rusty old Lumina. Comfortable for long drives, almost 500 miles on one tank of gas, huge fucking trunk and it was even comfy to sleep in if I needed to kip down at a rest stop or turn out. Just lay the driver seat back and it's like sleeping in a comfy recliner.
I'll take a land barge over a hatchback any day of the week.

that looks comfy but it would be better on a bigger car with like 3 batteries so you could plug your laptop, computer, lights and everything else you need to camp outside without killing the car.

>laptop, computer, lights and everything else you need to camp outside
soyboy detected