Just bought a 2011 F-150 Lariat similar to pick related

Just bought a 2011 F-150 Lariat similar to pick related.
>98k miles
>aftermarket LED fog lights
>Black wheels
>leather interior, great condition, decent amount of options
>$23k
D-d-did I do good Veeky Forums?

>those wheels
it seems every truck has this shit, where does it end? can people stop going to fucking discount tires and tire rack for their wheel choices.

V8? Not a fan of 4 door trucks, but you do you. 4x4? I think Ford makes the best looking trucks right now. Seems a bit steep, but I don't really know what the market is.

4x4 equipped, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost.

Forgot to add that it has minor wear and tear on the exterior but nothing major.

>aftermarket LED fog lights
If you're one of those twats who leave them on all day, someone will follow you home and murder you in your driveway someday.

>tint, ebay LED light bar, cheap body lift and black discount tire wheels and allterrains
Here come the truck individualists!

Other than nigger wheels it's nice.

Anybody know the lifespan of this motor? Any quirky problems?

I still cant fathom that there are people out there that do this

>Ecoshit

Nope you fucked up BAADD. Enjoy that piece of shit while you can because it's engine is gonna shit the bed in a few thousand more miles are so.

No. For 4k more you could've gotten a sexy platinum model.

>Not paying for a warranty so any failure is covered

I’ve got a 2014 Ecoboost. it’s been good to me. 16+ mpg on 37” tires and 22” wheels that are 160lbs per corner and it’s still quicker than a 5.0.

Holy damn, that's tall.

with lift and tires it’s sitting just about a foot taller than stock overall

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of tires are those? The brand

>twenty three thousand dollars for a 6 year old american truck with 100k miles and a v6

Jesus fucking christ how can you have such bad taste

Unless I am completely mistaken they are Toyo Open Country M/T's... still, many brands have very similar patterns so its hard to tell from that photo

Would have been happier, more comfortable and probably a safer decision with a 5.0 in my experience.

Lol this. I bought mine with 90k and have a 36k bumper to bumper I bought at cost. I'm gonna run it until the motor fails and have em put a new crate engine in

Thanks.

Yeah, a 5.0L V8 is definitely a no-brainer. Only issue they're known to have is a "water pump failure".

Had lots of people I know or customers complain about issues with the turbos, mileage and overall condition of the ecoboost motors in the trucks. Lot of the SHO's and fusions seem to be better equipped to handle what they're given on a daily basis.

Where else can you get good looking wheels every website I've seen has the same shitty truck wheels

Be careful- there's some colossal faggot that used to dwell in the lifted truck threads. He has a blue gook-truck with a "sharp tooth" sheet metal grill. Faggot loves sliding his ass down diesel stacks.

This thread might attract that homosexual.

>D-d-did I do good Veeky Forums?
for a giant faggot, you did pretty well

I don't personally think so. I got a 16 with 5.0 and 23k miles for $24k

>The egoboost is more powerful and more expensive than the v8 but not as reliable as the v8
>Your truck looks to be 2wd and xlt model while op's is a lariat with 4 wheel drive
Hence the difference

Make sure the TSB for the timing chain/cam phasers has been completed. The 2011/12 had the issues before they fixed it in 2013
>t. Bought a 2013 xlt ecoboost 4x4 with 96k for 22k

he’s correct, 37x13.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts