Why dont u fags have 375's on your street car RIGHT fucking NOW?

Why dont u fags have 375's on your street car RIGHT fucking NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

govplanet.com/for-sale/5-Ton-Cargo-Trucks-1992-BMY-M923A2-5-Ton-6x6-Cargo-Truck-Ohio/812220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they wouldn't fit on my wheels?

I almost do
185 on left and right

>being a wheellet
>rimlet
lel

>soccer mum I know got one of those big Audi SUV things
>tyres are at least 305

I wonder how expensive the upkeep is on that thing.... must cost a fortune when you need new tyres surely?

Out of interest what do you think (I'm using that word optimistically) the benefits would be?

don't they all run the car into the ground doing oil changes at 50k when touchy german cars need oil changes at 5k and drive so slow tires never need chaging anyway?

HARD MODE:
>square setup

German cars need oil changes every 10-15k take your BS elsewhere

>not even slicks
Are you even trying?

I dunno it's probably on lease and there's probably a strict maintenance routine they have to follow.
I literally know nothing about new cars.

t. Viper ACR

wheelstands

oh right I forgot 5k is the interval you need to take the engine out for standard carbon deposit cleanup
you're probably right

Why the fuck I would have such a retardly wide tires that are not even slicks to begin with?

Are you a moron?

Jellyfag detected.

>mfw I saw a lanEvo casually driving around with racing slicks
>obviously didn't get driven much because from memory they looked brand new - mighta still had the casting slag line down the middle

my current car cost what an average audi goes for after 6 months lol

I do wonder why they have such a depreciation hit though?

almost
per Toyos website these tires measure 14” wide. 14x25.4=355.6

based

my dream is to buy an evo9/10 and turn it into a literal non-road legal rally car. europoor so cops can't really stop me

Gross

315s in back, factory

>wheels
pleb

>tracks
pleb

If you need to ask you can't afford it. All 4 shoes for those luxury crossovers and SUV's literally cost more than the $3k civic meme. Dealers will charge you upwards of $700 a tire. This is why you don't buy these things used.

because i have 255s, the patricians choice

>oh right I forgot 5k is the interval you need to take the engine out for standard carbon deposit cleanup
Yeah every 5k miles they drop the engine and clean it out. Way to sound like a clueless bitter butthurt bitch. Don’t worry you’ll fit right in with the rest of this board since it consists of poorfags who know nothing about cars.

lmao you butthurt kraut. vag 1.4 engines have that problem and they're all in cars cheaper than my own

Car isn't powerful enough

Modern ones have a 30k km interval.

>tfw 175 wide wheels

Feels ok, desu

I've got 235s in my Ford Focus. It's neither an ST nor a RS, regular Titanium 2016 Focus. Feels excessive to me desu

That's why my parents 1.4 TFSI is at 150k and didn't have any problems.
Just don't shift when the on-board computer says you have to (at 1500rpm with a petrol engine) and you're fine.

>common problem
>muh own experience
>muh just don't do X

maybe I buy a good ecobox instead of vag

So that's why they literally discontinued the 1.4 TSI after a fucking year. It was too reliable.

>common problem
First gen only

>muh just don't do X
Yeah, just follow the dealers advice and drive a car normally. It's the board computer telling when to shift that fucks up.

They literally didn't. They still sell cars with the 1.4 TSI.

it's still a thing to mock desu. and I will for as long as you shill your cars as be all end all of the automotive industry. I particularly like shitting on audi because you shills claim they're well built yet have some of the most glaring interior issues ever and even 80k ones rattle

It's not even my car and it's also the cheapest of the VAGs I have experience with, Skoda.

My own car is a Japanese shitbox.

>it's also the cheapest of the VAGs I have experience with, Skoda
At least their price tag matches the cheap garbage you get. Audi literally sells the same shit for twice as much.

good man

What is suspension geometry?

Post pics of your zr1 faggot.

smaller wheels are more fun because the edge of performance is lower

I can't afford that much meat.

like 25% of that tire isn't even touching the ground.

Because we are not riding a bus like you

> Dealers will charge you upwards of $700 a tire.

Really?

'cause tire rack has the most expensive tire for a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S at ~$440/tire. Which, while straight up retarded expensive, isn't anything close to $700/tire.

because i'm trying to turn

because it snows here

>375's on a Protégé5

For what purpose.

Because my car makes like 180hp MAYBE

Well yeah if you get them yourself it's going to be cheaper than the dealer. That $700 is like $500usd which is probably what the dealer pays but of course they raise the price so you can get the "genuine" parts your fine automobile needs. Most Mercedes dealership owners will tell you the place is basically a licence to print money. The same goes for most the German brands.

tldr: even at $440 a tire you should still take that into consideration when buying a car.

>buy Pilot 4S to replace dead Cumhoe Ecstasies
>$1270
>265/35
>break them in on freeway on a roadtrip back home then take back roads through mountains
>can't understand why it's so slow
>look at speedo
>50-60 mph through sharp ass turns, feels like nothing
>look at sleeping wife
>she's being tossed around corners in her seat violently from the g forces, completely incapable of putting her feet on the dash anymore
>no break away like the Cumwhores had or like any of my other cars had
>on-rails as fuck, puts down power instantly
>rubber compound smells like MOTORSPORTS after use

Not sure if I like it. I'm used to cars needing more input to maintain traction. What are some shittier tires I can purchase next time?

Is this the purest Veeky Forumstism to ever exist?

>spending $1200 on tires
and to think ive been putting off spending 200 on a set cause im to tight/poor

>What is a camber kit
Durrr

Any chink tyre

Try driving on some shit roads with those tires, itll be fun

Yeah that isnt true at all, i have no idea who told you a set of tires on an audi cost 3 grand but thats completely wrong. I work at an auto shop and i put tires on those cars occasionally, they cost anywhere between $1500-$1900 dollars after installation fees and warrantys. At that size pirelli is the most popular choice, mostly because they're pretty much the only tire manufacturer that will make tires in ludicrous sizes. Espescially the winter tires

>Tfw pilot super sports on my brz
They are only 225s though. Can still break traction fairly easy but not a joke like the stock Prius tires. Will try 245s after this, either pirellis like in my c30 or falkens

>tfw those tires cost more than my entire car
sucks to be poor

something you don't really need when you have that much tire

just dont run stupid high psi and let the tyre deform a bit more

I'm in grad school and have no income, but I prioritize car maintenance when I can. Fuck savings. I couldn't even deal with a set of Eagle RSA tires on my automatic Civic, so I got it an $800 summer Yokohama something set that turned it into a mountain destroying piece of shit when necessary. $200 sounds impossible to tolerate. But I think I'm autistically sensitive to any changes in ride quality. Tires last for at least 20k-30k miles with careful use, so why not spend a bit on the first thing making your car stay on the road?

Oh yeah, I got rerouted on that trip to destroyed farm roads with potholes on the way back. Had to fucking turn on my hazards and get out of the way of the cars and tractors behind me to navigate that. Awful. Felt like a stancefag confronted with a leaf.

like why not just have 2 tires at this point

>muh extra weight from doubled sided spacers
>muh extra unspring weight
>fucked suspention geometry
Basically you want a wide tyre to sit in the middle of the suspension/brakes for maximum road contact and minimal gyro fuckery

Because I actually own a car instead of posting a picture of a tire from the bus.

you where saying?

Those tires are like 6" wide.
I am unimpressed by this shitbox.

9" and 265s all round

blame my stupid fucking camera

>that gayass lightbar

Not even above 300 wide
t. wheellet

Ironically bus tyres aren't that wide.

my car only weighs 1600kg
>wanting shit 90's lights as main highbeams
u want to me not being able to see?

You call those tires?
These are tires.
>go home wheellet

well shit nothing tops a drilldo

i've got 255's on my mazda, its overkill but i never slip

>muh road noise
>not even real muddies
lel go home tyre larpfag

They are Goodyear AT-2As
14.00R20
They are off-road tires and work very well in mud when deflated using the CTIS.

>1600kg
Pigfat

>implying mechanical grip isnt goat
Lol do you hate high speed stability or something?

This is a tire grip thread not a pigfat shitbox with small wheels thread.

And what tyres and car do you drive prey tell?

>1.6t
>fat
Lol most cars weigh 1800-2100kg+ considering everyone drives suv's with wider wheels than all your four pizza cutters put together

so is federal still an unknown good brand? their 595 rs-rr tire seem to be the best high performance summer tire the you can get for under 110 bucks. Only down side i see is the tire noise they have.

why no love for federal??

Because I've just bought 15x7.5's and am waiting for the shop to let me know which they can get cheaper, 225's or 205 Nankang AR-1's.

You know you're supposed to spend more on the car than the wheels, right?
>looks like poo desu famalam

so spending 10k on a rebuilt ls and t56 and 1k on rims doesnt count?

ah bloo bloo cunt i really dont care what you think

>federal
never used them

always used maxxis and pace

Federal are definitely out there and known, just only to track and most autox people.

I've never come across anyone in NZ that's heard of Nankang, but then I don't talk much.

>ah bloo bloo cunt i really dont care what you think
Apparently you do because you keep posting your ugly abomination all over Veeky Forums.

And it still triggers you

Keep reacting.

you still havent said what your car(s) are.

I literally think your a busrider/commuter fucking faggot mate, prove me wrong i am waiting.

If you dont reply with a pic of your car and a build list i dunno what the fuck your doing in these threads let alone Veeky Forums itself.

>you're*
I've got the truck.
Your car is poo-in-the-loo.

what truck? Post it.

It's in the thread already.

oh dank is it the white one or the big green thingo?

What power they make at the wheels and more importantly how much torque yo?

The M923A2 5-ton military cargo truck.
About 745ftlbs stock, but the fuel is turned up, so more.

govplanet.com/for-sale/5-Ton-Cargo-Trucks-1992-BMY-M923A2-5-Ton-6x6-Cargo-Truck-Ohio/812220
this one? Cute

>that qt blue brace above the IC
hnnng