Wasn't sure where else to ask this, hoping you guys can help

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, hoping you guys can help.

My "friends" sat and walked on my car when I went home early from a bday. Messed it up pretty bad. I managed to push the big ones out from the inside, but the rest is abit stubborn.

Any tips for fixing it? Should I keep trying myself, or go to a professional. Reckon it could be fully fixed by a panel beater? How much do you reckon it would come to?

Any advice and experience would help here guys. The blokes who did it said they'd pay, but I was just wondering if it would be an expensive job. It's also my first car and I feel pretty shit (it's a Nissan pulsar 1997 btw).

If they will pay do it professionally

How much do you reckon it would come to?

Sue them if they don't pay or call the cops. That's property damage/vandalism right there.

Was so much worse before. They agreed to pay but honestly if they didn't I would have called the cops. They even took a picture of themselves sitting on it which I have.

Post it please, we might then tell you the price

Would rather not desu

get better friends

Take it to a shop and make your cockhead mates pay for it, you're not qualified ot fix that.

Make them pay for paintless dent removal, shouldn't be too steep

Paintless dent repair is almost entirely labor charges, so rates vary widely depending on location. Best bet is to get some quotes, which you can usually do by emailing them a picture of the dent with some sort of scale approximation (ruler or standard object in the photo).

Not sure about pricing in your area but here in the UK a professional “dent man” will be able to pull the majority of these out, they cost around £50/hours labour. They’re basically a panel beater but aren’t as eager to fill your car with gob. Just google for a reputable mobile one who’ll come round in a van.

What they can’t remove will need to be addressed by a professional bodyshop, who will fill the remaining smaller dents before repainting your roof - realistically, as long as you aren’t paying a mongoloid, it won’t be cheap but the majority of independent shops will look after you.

Send your abbo friends the invoice.

ignore this, take it to the jewiest shop in town and tell them to put a bit of cream on top, fuck your "friends"

>take it to a guy to remove the dents
>then take it to another guy to also remove dents

alternatively, take it to one guy who will fix all dents.

>he doesn't get drunk with friends
please stay in your pretty princess basement where you belong

I do get drunk with my friends, but they aren't mindless troglodytes who destroy people's property for shits and giggles

Find me a guy who fixes all the dents without adding 10kg of filler in his roof.

Paintless dent removal is a skill beyond most panel beaters, since the common practice taught in colleges now is to fill the cunt full of gob. Once the big dents are removed, much less filler, time and labour are required at a bodyshop to return the pabel to original condition. Reducing all the negatives incurred by applying metric fuck tonnes of filler to bodywork

Hi, right here.

>common practice taught in colleges now is to fill the cunt full of gob
complete and utter bullshit.
>Once the big dents are removed, much less filler, time and labour are required at a bodyshop to return the pabel to original condition
you mean like they do at a shop?

>Get quote
>Show quote to assholes
>Assholes pay you
>Pocket the money, why fix a 20 year old shitbox?
>Get new friends

for a 20 year old car probably not worth it. get a dent pulling kit (hot glue kind) and you will get most of them out. its on the roof anyway so who cares? thats the benefit of owning a beater. now you will be less mad when you fuck something else up.

Well I’m sorry that I can’t compete with your bashing expertise, I’m just a painter after all.

Every apprentice recieved has arrived with poor conceptions of how we mend cars, I can only make the assumption that they are not taught properly prior to work experience.

Your second point is true but; almost all the work we do is through insurance companies, I wouldn’t waste a panel beater fixing OPs roof if someone else were paying for it, he’d replace the skin instead. It isn’t cost effective to have a man you pay waste his time levelling that roof when you could call a mobile dent removal boy to do it at a fraction of the price, before having your beater apply a thin skim and have it prepared for paint. In the mean time he’s done bumper-corner repairs for you, and working in a shop you’ll know that’s how we make our money.

Try Bunnings for some high strength suction cups to get those stubborn ones?

Are you retarded and also a pushover?
Get that fixed professionally, hit those idiots with the bill and then sue them for emotional damage. Because I know you cried yourself to sleep.

This. If your friends can't get drunk without disrespecting your property, then they aren't your goddamn friends.

Found the "friend" that gets drunk and breaks everyone's shit.