/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Best girl edition:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM
mission complete:

>you will never masturbate to lewd images of IQ
why live lads

Reminder that content was delayed for 3 months to get one step matchmaking, new hitboxes and loot boxes

ubi offices on fire when?

3rd for new operation fucking when?

>>We're gonna fix EVERYTHING!

>implements past due fixes that were supposed to be in the game months ago

>WE DID IT REDDIT!

DOORWAY PACIFIED

whats stopping you?

waifufags need to be taken outside and shot

>jztburslef xD

antiwaifufags need to be taken outside and shot

waifus are what makes or breaks a game nowdays, if siege had no qt girls it would have been dead on arrival.

id rather it have been dead on arrival than what it is now

all these shit characters designs are making my head hurt

Why the fuck are there so many Brazilians on the US server

>YASSSSSSS MORE FEMALE OPERATORS QUEEN SLAY

Next month.

The servers are so bad in Brazil that it sometimes defaults them to East US.

Horrifying I know.

>two clearly chinese players on our team
>watching them is utter, utter pain
They're slow, they don't know where to go, they stand in front of others, they fucking TK from confusion of who's the enemy or not, China was a mistake

i want to smell IQs feet

fuck off

bucks dmr is pretty fucking tasty

Extremely.

>won on Bartlett against an Ash with 200 ping
>alpha pack on 6%
>chibi
Lucky me!

Poor doggo

i unironically like the chibis

I think they're cute. Not 25000 renown cute but definitely enough to use.

why do you have so many images of animals smelling human feet you fucking disgusting furfaggot?

DMRs are the biggest meme in this game.
>more recoil than glaz rifle
>impossible to double tap due to recoil
>garbage in close quarters
>terrible mag capacity

I tried using it on Twitch for a bit because I got the Black Ice skin. It's fucking garbage. It would have to get buffed 15 patches in a row to be a valid option to choose over the FAMAS.

Yeah, the weapon type balance is just fucked.
Automatic > Semi in literally every scenario.
There's no reason for fire mode selectors to even exist.

You are incorrect. DMRs are the third biggest meme.

Shotguns are the second biggest.

Shields are the biggest meme. The chief Shield user Tachanka is a living meme. I rest my case.

Who would have thought a semi automatic marksman weapon isn't as useful as an automatic weapon at 2 meters, the average distance a fight happens.

Engagement ranges would have to be 10 times what they are for semi automatic weapons to have a purpose.

why is he so sad

The dog represents every non-degenerate in this general.

shitters keep saying he needs a buff

t. people who are too retarded to use bucks dmr effectively

>t. furfag

Bucks DMR is great because Bucks assault rifle has really fucking shitty recoil.

If they halved the horizontal jump on it no one would use his DMR.

>tfw you fell for the op health will fix the game meme

Real talk.

How do we fix Siege? As in, everything about it. The community, the game, the matchmaking, the art design, the content plans, etc.. Think of literally every problem you can think of, how do you fix it?

>Using the semi-automatic gun
>On the guy who needs to be in close quarters to do his job
You're the real retard here.

Put it in the hands of literally anyone but Ubisoft.

Everything wrong with Siege is typical of them.

>what is his underbarrel shotgun
no user, youre still the retard

>Community
Add IN GAME report buttons for toxicity (or cancerous if the word toxicity just #triggered you, you fucking faggot). It is unacceptable that we have to go to a website then post a video to show someones running around TKing or spamming nigger. Every other competitive game has figured this out.

>game
FIX THE FUCKING BUGS

>matchmaking
Ranked is fine but could stand to use a solo queue that disallows squads. Add casual MMR based on casual play so new players are put against new players and unranked smurfs are put against unranked smurfs. Having it based on your ranked level means unranked players (new / smurf) get thrown into every level of match which is terrible for them and their teammates.

>Art Design
nothing wrong with it except a few ugly skins really.

>content plans
Nothing wrong with it minus the missing Polish map.

>He doesn't seem to realize Buck's shotgun can be used to get kills

Also this. The ultimate answer to your question is Siege is a typical Ubisoft game that is meant to be thrown away after 20-30 hours of play and will never really lose its poorly coded roots. They'd have to rewrite a fuckload of the game from scratch and they'd have to hire competent developers instead of their usual code monkeys that churn out palatable garbage.

Yeah, at knife range. Unless you put a laser on it, then it's at like 2x knife range.

The fact remains: using the DMR leaves you inept at medium ranges, and severely reduces the effectiveness of prefiring. It's usable (because anything that shoots bullets that make people dead is usable), but it is by far not the optimal choice.

The report buttons would be abused if the toxic and salty players overnumber the normal ones.

>Needing more than 1 bullet to get kills ever
lmao@ur lyf

Which is a problem that is addressed and managed in every other competitive game. The only people who are "victims" of this abuse are spazzing children crying to Veeky Forums or Reddit that they dindu nuffin.

Pistol only is master race.

>community
esport kills every community t b h

>blizzard in charge of siege
>pros:
>top notch server stability
>top notch netcode
>bugs like the valk cam glitch gets fixed in acouple of hours after it gets noticed

cons:
>health is increased by 300% on all operators
>gun damage decreased by 30% on all operators
>headshots no longer kill in one hit and now do 50% increased damage
>operators now have a highlight around their body to make target acquisition easier
>alpha packs renown price tripled and you can buy renown from the store
>3 operators per year
>certain words are now censored automatically in chat

y-yeah sounds great man..

as soon as you start involving meta's in games it makes the community for that game turn trash no matter how good it was previosuly

I can see the last three happening.

Also, monthly patches that wildly overbuff some operators and absolutely destroy the operators that were overbuffed in the previous patch.

>patch one:
>Glaz has thermal sight
>Glaz can see through smoke
>Glaz has a camouflage suit that makes him invisible

>next patch:
>Glaz no longer has a gun

>blizz buffs IQ
>IQ can destroy every gadget she's currently detecting, 2 charges

So does anyone know why I keep rubberbanding with 80 ping? I have no problem with other online fps's

its because the netcode is GARBAGE user

shit game shit devs

It seems like a niche complaint though? It's been happening since march.

It also happens a lot more the fewer the players are alive? So if I'm the last one alive its near impossible to get the kill.Which is bizzare anyone know what's actually going on?

>tfw can't play your fav game

anyone notice the badly cropped faint white outline on the title screen before you reach the main menu?

people should be atleast level 50 to play ranked and level 10 (reached by playing thunt to learn the maps or something i dont fucking know) to play casual

>new casual mmr to combat smurfniggers

Christ.

How does the matchmaking work for casual?
Is it possible that it is based on your rank in ranked. because i got placed in gold this season after being copper last season. and stopped playing ranked after being placed.

but now when i play casual i'm realy struggling when i wasnt in casuel when i was ranked copper last season...

Every other competitive game does this. That's what's so frustrating about R6. They refuse to do the good things other people do and insist on doing the bad thing that no one else does. Because they're terrible.

Thank god they finally saw the light with finding a match and dropped their absolutely RETARDED original content do not steal system

>people bitching about smurfs
literally just git gud lmao

>Kapkan traps are now invisible
>Twitch now regenerates drones
>Castle barricades are now indestructible, but he only has 1

yeah it's based on ranked score overall

shit system imo

also how hard did you get carried to gold?

make castlecades block off the entire door instead of leaving a gap at the bottom like they currently do

We can only hope

My problem's all these twitchy-aimed ash/jager mains smurfing in casual and just shitting on people even at high gold/low plat rank (where Im at currently). No point in a MM if you're just gonna fucking abuse it

caviar or weeb?

cavvey haira

not alot, now that im ranked gold i get about a 1:1 k/d and w/l ratio.

when i was ranked copper lost season i was getting 2-3 k/d and 1-2 w/l.. which is more enjoyable in my opinion.

I mean there you go. When I play Rocket League my casual MMR is slightly below my ranked MMR since I care less about winning a casual. But it's still within a rank like gold 3 or gold 4 for Siege.

When I play Starcraft 2, same story. It's still mid diamond but it's a little bit lower.

BUT WHEN I PLAY SIEGE CASUAL IS 4 GOLDS AND 6 UNRANKED GUYS, AND HALF OF THOSE GUYS ARE LEGIT LEVEL 1s THAT JUST BOUGHT THE GAME AND DON'T DESERVE THE ASS BEATING WE ARE GOING TO GIVE.

was ment for

how to improve caveira?

improve with cav or improve the operator?

as an operator

Shit dude Cav is extremely strong and fun to play. You could make the M12 a little less shit but it's hot and ready for headshots anyway.

What problems are you having?

Give her better primary weapons. The m12 and the shotty are both hot garbage

>spas-15
>hot garbage

Pistol sights, 3 impact grenades, buff fire rate, her ability allows you to hear enemy footsteps more

BB really needs to be buffed

>posting the edited version
Please show more respect for my Brazilian waifu

"no"

Its like I'm on Reddit.

I bet you think Frost's shotgun is bad too.

The only thin line between Reddit and Veeky Forums at thos point is right wing politics and tolerance and acceptance of the word nigger

I find that people who say shotguns in general are bad always use them from absurd ranges.

Generally this

they're both circlejerks with stale humour and an underaged userbase

this is for r6 discussion not off-topic discussion

Fair point

Literally who?

I do notice that frost super 90 pretty much injures and never kills 3 speed operators even at close ranges, if it wasn't semi auto to you spam the shit and kill anything then it would be way worse, but honestly shotting 3 speeds at close range with pump shotguns and they lose 25% of their health is bullshit

Who is currently the most balanced operator currently? They really just seem to be trash like Castle or too strong with barely any downsides like Jackal

>40k renown for fuze bundle

this will take ages goddamn

t. dumb white male millennial