There are hundreds maybe thousands of kids and manchildren on this board who consider themselves "car enthusiasts" who...

>there are hundreds maybe thousands of kids and manchildren on this board who consider themselves "car enthusiasts" who prefer watching a chinese cartoon about some cuck with an unrequited love for some prostitute who's banging a 50 y/o dudde in 240p/480p resolution over something like Best Motoring or Hot Version which is a real life show focused specifically around cars and not around "muh lonely driver dont need gf".

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DPCvFpqn__s
mega.nz/#!SIkhCTqB!D0jI0p2pz1cyUajW4h_0ke-Z1qs0npw5i9T_coDRA44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

There's actually a lot you can learn about driving from Initial D but most of it gets lost in translation, only because I already know most of the stuff was I able to pick it up.

>There's actually a lot you can learn about driving from Initial D but most of it gets lost in translation

its a cartoon

and you can actually learn something from Hot Version vids unlike a childs cartoon

anime faggots btfo

Well fine stay close minded, see if I care!

I like both though

>there are hundreds maybe thousands of kids amd manchildren on this board
desu there's like 60 of us maximum in this board. Also who gives a shit

>there's like 60 of us maximum
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

>desu there's like 60 of us maximum in this board

wrong

No user there's only three people on any board at any one point in time. You, the guy you're arguing with, and one guy that types really fast.

I highly doubt there's 60 but now I actually want to know, is there statistics anywhere?

I pretty much just watch the entertainment stuff like top gear etc or motor trend. I track a car for car shenanigans and cbf with videos on modified cars.

Implying I don't watch both

>Weeaboo actually believes his anime is "real"

People forget that Intial D was created as E N T E R T A I N M E N T it's a fucking cartoon, if you watch it to learn driving techniques you're an idiot. That being said as a fun show to watch for a lot of people and Hot Version and co. are good shows as well, different shows created for different audiences and in a different medium.

>calling people weeaboos
>while posting on Veeky Forums

It's all great, not every thread has to be shitposting.

What do you mean the line can't be in the air?

you do realize that keiichi tsuchiya who is behind video option. which is your hot version and best motoring is also the original inspiration and creative force as well as consultant for initial d?

dumbass.

maybe about 30% of this board even drives a car
15% know a ltitle about them
the rest are just /v/eddit/ovg/ faggots and other underage benchracers

>OP doesn't know Keiichi was a technical advisor for Initial D
TOP KEK

>there's like 60 of us maximum in this board
The Honda general has 77 people in it on its own.

Nah man 60 people manage this.

Source?

>implying I don't watch both
lel

the manga has much more than the anime

>Whining about being called a weeaboo
> On Veeky Forums

Yep checks out.

Wow thats alot faggots in one space.

>if you watch it to learn driving techniques you're an idiot.
most initial d fans think it's realistic

just like that new one with the retarded 3 wheeled cars that constantly have one wheel in the air to "reduce rolling friction" or whatever the fuck (note: the literal opposite of this happens when you reduce the number of wheels on the ground)

same goes for every other anime about some weeb interest like Panzermadels or Uppote or New Game, these desperate vile weebs actually think it's all real

Go back please.

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

You mean to tell me that Finnish rifles don't molest other guns when left alone and T-34's don't want to be rammed?

>the majority of initial D fans don't even spend hours researching actual hashiriya culture after finishing the series
>the majority dont bother educating themselves about cares as a whole afterwards
>the majority still think the hachiroku is actually an amazing car that anyone can drive like they're keiichi I mean takumi and actually bring out its potential
>there are some fans who don't even realise their precious hachiroku is outperformed by a $1000 miata
>there are some fans who can't appreciate how basically every car in that anime is actually good and worth owning for reasons other than it was featured in the anime
>there are some fans who unironically think drifting is very practical and something done often by professionals
I've kinda learned to hate most initial D fanboys who don't progress past the stage of just liking the anime. Like Initial D is fine for just introducing weebs to cars don't get me wrong. Especially since it teaches them how good japanese cars are and gives a lot of good recommendations so has the potential to refine taste, but if they don't treat it as an entry point but more like a documentary and then go watch drift hunter or something, theres no hope.

the manga literally describes a subaru impreza (that is drawn incorrectly and is clearly a lancer) as having "apex seals"

nope, and lolis can't make video games by using xbox controllers to program, either.

maybe if you have retard translations

>and one guy that types really fast.
Maybe he has a complex system of copy pasta and hot keys.

>Retarded 3 wheeled cars
Are you telling me there's a reliant anime now?

Best motoring has keiichi tsuchiya depicted as some racing god when there are better drivers 'losing' against him. Other than that it's a decent show.

He's probably thinking about this, it's boring as hell and the racing takes a big backseat. Not worth the watch.

Sidecar racing anime?
Sidecar racing is not retarded 3 wheeled cars that is serious shit.

It's awful

Looks retarded

>some cuck with an unrequited love for some prostitute who's banging a 50 y/o dudde
Is that real? Never saw it,now I kinda want to so I can laugh at a cartoon character.

Near the end of Ah! My Goddess there is a mention of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPCvFpqn__s

>Is that real?

Yes.

Yeah but Two Car is supposed to be about it. But it's more like 95% drama between teammates and 5% action. It's like an American car show.

Fuck you Two Car was great.

What about capeta?

>Fuck you Two Car was great.

It really wasn't mayne. It had it's moments but it focused on the drama too much. The sub/dom team, pic related, and Ai were the best parts.

Never watched it but it's kinda been on the list for ages. Heard it's more realistic but as far as anime/manga goes I don't know how much weight there is to that.

That's a real sport and a legitimate technique though.

I liked it a lot. The characters were great and what little racing we got was excellent.

I watched the first and second season for the story. Also:

>not watching both

Yeah I liked what racing there was I just wish there was more of it.

Season 2 is entirely possible so we'll see.

>GT Wing: No

I will never get over the humor of people complaining about anime on an anime themed image board. Go to Reddit if you don't like anime you fucking normie

You're right but I don't think that was OP's point. I hope it wasn't at least.

>normies
you need to leave too

You go back to /a/ first, and then ill consider it.

>making it this obvious that you're a newfag

But we watch both? Initial D and BMI/Hot Version go hand in hand you fucking faggot

>he
You don't have to pretend alphonose

speak foryourself weebnigger

You don't think that those can share a viewerbase?

And don't forget that the whore's ex was the son of the daddy. Many people miss this trivia.

Does it help so much that it needs a yes/no on specs?

dont talk shit about initial d or best motoring ever thanks

You are really fucking stupid, like everything you said is wrong in three different ways what the fuck?

Is there a way I can watch best motoring in english?

theres a few episodes on their official youtube channel that are translated to english in the CCs, some are dub/sub mixed on youtube but otherwise most of them are only in japanese which sucks because its quality content for learning about touge tuning and such

Kill yourself

meme yourself first

yeah Amazon prime. Some are dubbed some are subbed and some are both

The main character in Initial D ends up dropping the whore when he finds out. If he wasn't an such an autist though he might be at least a chad-lite.

yes because if you watch that specific episode, some 86s are running gt wings and some aren't

idk where else to share this
have this rar with big jdm images
also has midnight club rar i shared here a few months back

mega.nz/#!SIkhCTqB!D0jI0p2pz1cyUajW4h_0ke-Z1qs0npw5i9T_coDRA44

thanks user