youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KoF XIV Arcade version is Out!

Animated series stuff:
youtu.be/3gddwPAhPSA
youtu.be/RbVpftt7N5I
youtu.be/HJC0gM9G010

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

KoF XIV is in the e-sports event by the OCA.
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/873134058447839232

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/37L0a3wayss

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobile RPG:
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/mOb1tNCN_X8
youtu.be/dNl_ypNMh5k
youtu.be/dBDcZgcNCzU
youtu.be/-_MVbscJXv8
youtu.be/RT4hkGwe7j4
youtu.be/cmA18dnqNxI
youtu.be/v1JH568QpR0
youtu.be/HwD3v53neA4
youtu.be/gLNqxvNQxQQ
youtu.be/v=WFaLZMTwIjk
youtu.be/xFFq3r0ln10
youtu.be/BV-bjwj5gik
youtu.be/i4zqA4OI5do

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UbTntxE_Q
twitter.com/robsonvieira82/status/891652630728060929
twitter.com/SNK_KimiHERO/status/891572959013294080
twitter.com/ChumsKnifeblade/status/890725828832763904
twitter.com/LiberationEXE/status/890813741666676736
eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-02-games-now-allowed-auxiliary-mini-games-during-loading-screens
youtube.com/watch?v=TU7VuXg0vFg
youtu.be/YyRGGnfLW1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was my first time making a thread, hope it's fine

That is an amazing fanart

Can somebody explain Kula Gun Hands to me?

Just a pose someone made after ripping Kula's model from the game files that became a meme and somehow managed to show up on the sizzle reel for KOFXIV at EVO

Shermie Chiropractic treatment sounds like a nice idea.

Also, i really wanna know who's making that Ryo Sakazaki figure from the last thread and or if that's a regular release or a custom one (which is probably what it is)

>no
You did well.

fucking normies

I think that's an official piece by Ogura...

>Terry really close to Mai
>people voting for Joe, Haohmaru and K'
I'm ok with this. What company is making these dioramas and statues?

Kinetiquettes, so we're talking of stuff that goes $150 a pop at least

Where was that? Looks like a Facebook poll, but was it by some fan group, or an actual company that handles figures?

Kinetiquettes Facebook group. You have to wait until the admins approve your admission to post or vote though

www facebook com/groups/1759190581018471/

Apparently Iori's secret hobby is fucking people more specifically me in dice...

don't give up user!

GIVE ME YOUR GOD DAMN FRAGMENTS YOU CLOSETED KYO FAG

hahahahaha

no

this is hilarious

You did fine, better than the first time I made one.

So Kukri and Shun are the new Kyo and Iori.

But why does Kukri get all hot and bothered when he see Shun?

Abuget cup top 4 there's a Sylvie in there.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UbTntxE_Q

>CLOSETED
Made me think of a scenario in which Iori gathers a bunch of characters and confesses that he's Kyosexual, but then everyone just tells him that they already knew.

The fug? I don't know portuguese, so can someone who does confirm if I got the gist of it?
>A friend of mine here baptized his son as Yashiro. Sooner or later there twill be a KoF running around.
>I wonder how he was able to convince his wife lol
>Her name was Vanessa XD

twitter.com/robsonvieira82/status/891652630728060929

Yep. that it is.

The Hacking guyaru in the Kimi Hero rpg can hit multiple enemies apparently. Also is they apparently got Uchida Maaya to voice her.
twitter.com/SNK_KimiHERO/status/891572959013294080

>"Kagura, I don't like to ask for help, but you are the closest I have to a friend and... tsc, I know it's shocking, but I-I... I don't hate Kyo and-"
>"This isn't news to me Yagami, I have known for a long time."
>"... is it because of some special power of yours? Did you read my mind or something?"
>"Everyone knows your feelings for Kyo, Yagami. And I more than anyone..."
>"What do you mean?"
>"... once I used my mirror to see how you were, and caught you masturbating. You kept moaning Kyo's name and-"
>"STOP!! I get it, will you help me or not?!"

It could be worse. There are girls in Mexico that ended being named Saori due Saint Seiya

still waiting on that rollback netcode and improved lighting.

are they even still working on this game? they have a staff of 100+.

The sad thing is that the name "Shermie" is impossible to find in Brazil. "Chris"/"Cris" is more easy to find.

>they have a staff of 100+
How do you know that?

user's dad works for SNK.

I don't usually get figures made of polystone, but if it looks great I'll buy them.

I wonder what is the logic behind this piece

Favorite artist chars?

Remember the "Geese's Fatal Frame" fiasco?

People is running with it

twitter.com/ChumsKnifeblade/status/890725828832763904

twitter.com/LiberationEXE/status/890813741666676736

He doesn't, at least not for KoF alone. They've mentioned before that they don't have enough staff.
>They don't have enough staff. The developers including Oda and Neo-G are doing more than just their roles in the company. Planning, developing, managing the game post-release.. Neo-G seems to be seriously enjoying it, probably because he hasn't been going hands-on in the development field for a while. They need more developers to join in their company.

I remember reading a while back that when the pachi arm of SNK got cut it meant that about 1/3 of the company got cut and less than 200ish people were left on the payroll. Let's think about what X amount of people on the payroll means, it means everything from the higher ups like CEO, and the heads of departments and development leders like Oda, designers and artists like Ogura and Falcoon, etc., down to the janitors that scrub the toilets in other words the people who get paid by SNK. A little while back a new office in Tokyo was opened up and they hired new people, but later it was mentioned that the Tokyo office houses the department that handles their finances, so their main office is still the Osaka one. Also keep in mind that I haven't even mentioned the mobile division staff.

Sure, user is right that they do have 100+ staff, but all of that is not just dedicated to KoF it's dedicated to all the workers as a whole and going by what has been put out there a small number of those are just dedicated to KoF. Also out of the staff that's working on KoF how many of them would know how implement a different type of netcode?

Next mistake from them will be changer street fighter with street smart.

i'm sure even the janitors are able to program and make sprites, get to work and spend the 10 years to make kofxv be like kofxiii you lazy good for nothings!

This made me chuckle:
>Everyone admits that games on the NeoGeo CD took horribly long to load.

>Andou: "I had to watch the loading screen monkey for like two minutes"
>Soeda: "We witnessed the monkey being drawn in our office. It was done by the guy who did Lee Pai Long in AOF2 (laughs)
>Kuroki: "It was so horrible back then because the loading time really hindered our debugging process. We couldn't say it, but we got so sleepy"
>Soeda: "By the time the game loaded, we've forgotten what we wanted to check. Back in those days we used to debug during midnight so yeah, we obviously fell asleep"
>Kuroki: "There was a time when I debugged with Soeda and he kept walking forward when the match started. I thought he was charging for a move but turns out he was just sleeping"

The loading times may be shit, but I think it would still be cool to have one.

>I think it would still be cool to have one.
If they have a minigame, yes.

Doesn't Bamco have a copyright on them?

Apparently, not anymore.
>eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-02-games-now-allowed-auxiliary-mini-games-during-loading-screens
youtube.com/watch?v=TU7VuXg0vFg

I Forgot to quote

As the other user mentioned, not anymore, but it did at the time.

Which SNK character including minor and major enemies is the spookiest?

Kusaregedo outright eats people, and apparently used to be human...

Sauce

Playing as Akuma from Street Smart and Geese from Fatal Frame was my favorite part about Konami vs. SEGA 2.

youtu.be/YyRGGnfLW1U

Konami vs. SEGA 3 never

I see elements from 6 characters am I missing something?

it just occurred to me that she might get really weird sun marks if she wear these clothes for too long during a really sunny day.

They were all used by ET at Evo.

He used Bandeiras?

There's a KoF 98 event going in crash fever, if anyone plays that...

Your turn, /neog/.

Beats me, characters they like?

tfw you'll never graduate.

Don't die on me

Poor Kyo can't even exert minimal effort finishing high school when he has Iori chasing him down and world-ending threats popping up left-and-right.

Kyo should have had clones go to school for him.

more like his lack of attention and even wanting to go to school, but yeah, world saving efforts too and all.

Who the fuck is this?

i believe that is ash in his max impact alt costume

But then he (Kyo himself) doesn't get his much-needed education

What

>don't have a girlfriend who care for you
>don't have special snowflake powers
>don't have a prestigious family who is more than likely loaded
>don't have nice muscles
>don't have martial arts buddies who will back me up
>don't have rival that is obsessed with me to a homoerotic degree
>am not part of a special clan with a rivalry that goes back millennia
>didn't defeat the human incarnation of an 8 headed snake god that serves gaia
>don't have a criminal organization after me
>never had clones made of myself nor had my DNA injected into someone else
>didn't have some fagboy trying to steal my flames
but at least I graduated high school.

Look at the freckles man. Bet you wanted to wreck that ass before you knew who it was, huh?

Hi, I'm the user who was trying to tell the retarded hipster fags in this general that Mai was more popular with normies than the rest of the SNK characters. Feels good to be right, as usual.
>12 votes for Geese
>Kula in dead fucking last
Top kek.

The point you were trying to make yesterday was that the figure was aimed at casuals which was what was argued about, then later when another user said that figs were aimed at Otaku nerds you contradicted yourself by agreeing. Another part of the argument was that you said Mai was more popular and that no one knew who Terry geese, Athena and a bunch of other characters were and now you conveniently ignored that Terry is right up there with Mai. The other argument was that if you ask casual gamers who didn't game in the past they wouldn't be familiar with Mai along with Terry and the other. Now are you going to keep being retarded because I can link to the whole dam argument chain.

>Being THIS ASSBLASTED that you lost an internet argument
SNK could literally go out of business, sell Capcom or Namco the rights to Mai, and nobody would give the slightest of fucks except for a vocal minority of salty SNK fans. Most people only care about Mai, and that's an objective fact. Deal with it.

I for one am disappointed that Iori did not get a Nendoroid.

>sell Capcom the rights of Mai
That'll thankfully never happen, get hopping on out of here, dumb frogposter.

Quick, post lolis!

>education going nowhere
I like how Kyo is still flawed as a person, despite having these mounts of success.

Onii-chan!

It would be the best possible outcome for the majority, they get to keep playing as Mai in games people actually care about and they won't have to put up with SNK hipsters.

I can't wait for Emperor Trump to put you kiddy fiddling faggots to death.

>not selling Mai to Koei Tecmo

Here's the argument you started with. The bulk of the argument against you was that casuals wouldn't so easily fork over the money for a fig like Mai's since figs like that are pretty expensive In that first post you mentioned that nobody gave a fuck about Terry and in the same poll you pointed out that btfo the "SNK hipsters" Terry is right up there with Mai which you ignored. If people read dwon the chain people can see that when you have no arguments you just resorted to ad hominems and called yurifags pedos.

Implying he has the power to enact laws or parts of laws that have been previously deemed by a judge as unconstitutional.

That's a lot of words to say "I am extremely angry that only one character in the entire SNK canon matters to people outside of my personal circlejerk." I can say myself that Mai is the only reason I give a fuck about KOF or SNK at all.

>This merch isn't made for you as an SNK fan. It's made for casuals

According to Oda, the neon girl in the background of Dong's stage in MotW is supposed to be Mui Mui.

Hehe, BURNED

Man, Mui Mui goes further back than I thought.

Does resemble her.

>SNK hipsters
Alright, what you are stating now is simply just bullshit. "SNK hipsters" are nowhere near as cancerous as Capcucks or rather "Capcom hipsters" if you will, which I can suspect you are, judging from your speech. SNK might have teamed up with a company like Capcom before, but they still have their independence which means they would never sell out to Capcom, it would be humiliating to stoop that low. Also, you are practically stating that Mai is the only reason why SNK games are successful in a way, which is wrong. Sure, she may be very popular, but different people who play SNK games, at least have differentiating opinions, take this general for example. There are dudes who like Mai, some like Mian, others like Angel, some Nakoruru, and it goes on. If you haven't even seen that, then your probably either to busy shitposting about SFV not being good enough on /fgg/ or fapping to some constant Mai smut to even notice.

My Kyo nendoroid sadly sits alone. I'm totally down for a Iori Nendoroid too. I'm also baffled why it was Kyo and Mai, but not Iori.

Nak still counts as a Loli right? I'd post Hibiki but I don't have some on me.

Don't bother arguing he doesn't listen and when he runs out of arguments or when he gets backed into a corner he just resorts to insults. Dude pretty much started shitposting after that.
Dude's about as bad as the Mary/vanessafag who posted here in the beginning.

I'm glad he gets a figma though. It will probably be amusing having Iori next to a tiny Kyo.

Someone should pose the Iori figma picking the tiny Kyo.