>No vagina

Colour is a big deal.

>anal queen general

Anal press

Red is bad

blue is good

green counters the good

Is the free 5 orbs tomorrow?

Severa is a cute! The cutest of all cutes!

dear Hinoka

If I ever rolled you I will use you as my fav unit, I won't be like those ass wipe that only sees you as a fodder

different roles
reds want def/hp for lobster/xander/ike/hector
greens want res for thundercock

Then you get her and put her into valter

>everyone brings green to counter blue
>but it's bad to bring red to counter green

I still use her. She was my first 5* and she has never let me down. She's amazing

>one of the 4 Hinoka lovers in the general
Salutations.

INFANTRY PULSE:

It doesn't benefit the user at all, right?

So could you put it on a high HP armor and use them as like a buff totem that buffs the rest of your infantry team?

I wouldn't be able to play hereos for a while, so I spend some money to try to get Thundercunt before the banner ended.
The moral of this story is to never spend money on orbs.

She'd be really fun to use, even if I would end up using the others for fodder.
She's Cordelia but with 3 less speed. Just put Death Blow on her and have Goad nearby and she'll get the job done nicely.

yes doesnt effect self cuz your hp cant be less then your hp, but its infantry only skill tho it also only works on the first turn of each map, that said its still op as hell

Elise is the best sister

it's infantry only. there's plenty of infantry with high hp though

>all that glorious fodder
Sucks you didn't get what you want, but you have some Shanna's for blade meme users at least.

>Infantry pulse
>put it on a high HP armor
Yeah, about that.

That's cute tbqh

I have 2 cordielia very early in the game, I merge them without knowing IV boon bane, now i check it is -Atk

still hit hard but I can't stand her ugly art, I have switched to Catria and she is pretty sweet

You can put it on bartre as he has the very highest hp an infantry can have. With hp boon and +hp - res you'll get zephiel levels of hp. Fuck it, slap that squad ace on him and make him veronica tier hp

>have cordelia
>+atk
>she's god tier
>not using her because she's a cuck and has bad art
can't wait for based valter

Yeah, let's pretend they have the same colour.

I mean it doesn't benefit the user at all so I thought it might work.

Possibilities. Should I roll for Xander? I have enough Bartres to last me a lifetime. Tough decision.

You are a genetic mistake

Every time I come on here I get to see some retarded post, I mean this guy doesn’t even know he’s retarded and thinks that the game is somehow stupid because he can’t do basic mathematics

Never change /feg/

i threw it on fae look at this shit man it stacks too this is before any movement on a training tower mission

How do you use catria? My neutral has less action than benchboy cause I can't seem to fit her in anywhere. Her def and res aint high enough to tank. Her attack is lower than my hinoka and her speed is the same (if I put brave on her).

I'm still mad Lloyd's art is shit
I would have 5*'d him if it wasn't a fucking disaster

Sorry but she's shit

nah i'm just not a waifufag / esportsfag and use units i actually like.

I genuinly like lloyd. He's nothing like any melee unit I use.

Bad art sucks mang, I'm still waiting on a character and crossing my fingers they don't end up a disaster like the artist of Cordelia and Rebecca.

Check'em

>best sister

thats literally grave flower

Are you okay man? I was just never sure if the 1.4 was applied before the threaten attack or after, I'd never noticed.
Before: 41×1.4-5 = ~51
After: (41-5)×1.4 = 50
That's all I was curious about.
Blame it on the game? What are you even on about?

>plastic flowers at a grave
disgusting

Who's wife is this?

So wait
Dragons get access to (theoretical) Dragon-specific buffs outside of fortify and ALSO the new infantry buffs?

That's fucking bullshit

Mine

its the trash can's wife

Well, when blues struggle to chunk through that high res, it'll be a day of reckoning. +res Distant def Leo can probably stop something.

Dragons also have weaknesses to infantry (Poison Dagger) and dragon (Falchion, Naga) weapons. It's fine

my nigga.
there's at least 5 of us..

I already have my Hinoka though. Just waiting for that Caeda.

they are infantry theyve literally always been infantry... they are effected by infantry specific stuff but dragons can literally never get out of hand due to the amount of dragon specific crap they have to deal with

>tfw when a nip from my friend list had a doot on 5* +10 in his lead
>now he has this thing
I think I found one of the ultimate whales

So if they're counted as Infantry, the idea of Myrrh being a flying dragon is totally fine then.
She'll lose access to the Infantry pulse but hopefully she'll bring hone dragons.

I don't get it

Yes and she gets to use and benefit from flying buffs. She's no longer weak to Poison Dagger, but gains a weakness to bows and Merric's Excalibur

just remember 500$+ per +10 5* exclusive basically if the unit doesnt come as a 4 or 3 star aswell you can assume insane whaling

>hopefully she'll bring hone dragons
(lol
This delusion
The absolute state of Magvel babbies

This is your king and queen of Valentia.

What color will she be? Any chance of red? Would love to use her in my flying team instead of Palla or Caeda.

>Hopefully
>Delusion
You alright?

meanwhile i spent 200 f2p orbs and got -atk lukas
t-thanks ISIS, i sure love limited units

in theory tho still dragon teams will still not really be any better off with a hone dragons, they are literally ALL defensive units right now

Considering we have ONE green dragon...

Red, yeah.

I tried brave lance for awhile because I had too much farm boy, but she still couldn't one shot some of the enemy

I end up give her Silver lance +, LnD and desperation, its pretty much a stronger version of brave lance

check her page on gamepress too,

Sweet.
We need as much red and blue dragons as we can. Who cares about green.

>being doubly weak against falchion

honestly the red dragons are pretty bad while the other two colors dragons are decent to great i really would like an offensive red dragon BUT that would mean youd have to pull her to feed to someone else to buff her

>Anyone using Falchion
>Ever
No
Not happening
Also
>Fighting red as a green
Also No

Convince me not too do the deed. What other things can I use boey for?

Is it a good idea to start playing this now?

>caring about falchion at all
yeah sure if all the falchion units werent absolute ass and are all used as healers

What are his IVs?
He's an absolutely hilarious check to melee blues if he has close counter.

If he's good, kill one of your Henry's instead for based lukas

Earth boost is actually probably better to transfer, plenty of other characters have Ignis.

That picture is ugly.

Well threaten attack lowers your stats, there is no before or after it just takes the current stat, i just find it funny because I don’t even know how this would become a problem

Nuetral and man I don't like being under 25k feathers and I just 4 stared the autism trio and plan tov4 star subuki to give him QR2. No way in he'll am I going tovwasye 20k feathers when I can nearly outfit 2 teams.

Good point. I'll just hope and pray to get a 4 star Henry or something soon.

Wouldn't other lance fliers be better for the job instead of catria. Isn't her survivability something that makes her stand out.

youtu.be/V8pI6Xk8qxI

You did beat infernal didn’t you guys?

>Give valter fury 3 so that combined with his prf he will almost certainly lose a lot of HP from battle
>everyone else runs wings of mercy

How's it sound?

Just use her with her base kit. Inherit a reposition skill onto her because fliers need them and she's gold.
At worst, She gets mileage on my team just being a draw back jockey, but usually I end up using her to wall and duel reds or snipe mages. Mine's +spd so 37 lets her double most things with buffs, and against anything that can retaliate that means she gets Luna on the 2nd attack and typically OHKOs.

Her defensive stats are valuable not because she'll be invincible and wall some blue powerhouse entirely, but she's fast enough and has enough res and def to not get OHKO'd by most serious red/blue threats where most fliers can't. Being a versatile bait unit that can also kill things on player phase is pretty valuable, it offers a tonne of flexibility.

>no dancer no horse
>dude just use hector lmao XD
Yeah, sure.

I already forgot this shit was still running desu

Is she good for anything?

> wants a specific 4* but dont wait for the permanent 3* and 4* rate swap

the lunatic is harder desu, infantry axe makes baiting much easier

Heath comes and fucks her at night while her parents are asleep once a week.

yea, but I like using Catria becuase she looks nice

for example I like to pair Clarisse and Navarre together cuz they look great from the same artist

>Legion and Clarisse don't appear in the regular stages
>you will have to 5* both of them just so you would get two orbs from their rerun

How will you kill Legion with Legion and Clarisse with Clarisse considering the clusterfuck of their maps?

>lunatic is harder
Literally what? You just stick a raventome and they kill 80% of the map, Lloyd lunatic is one of the easiest ones so far

>don't appear in regular stages
u wot?
Paralogues, m8

forgot pic

you are ugly

There's like 5 Legions on legions map and Clarisse has paper defense, just give yours a firesweep bow

Alright so I was thinking.
+Speed -Defense Leo.
Darting Blow 3
Windsweep/Watersweep 3
Calv buff or Panic Ploy.
Phantom Speed Seal.
With Calv buffs and Darting Blow, he will get to 37 Speed
With Phantom Speed Seal he will have a calculated 42 speed.
Whatcha guys think? I know it's kinda retarded, but it could fuck someone's Arena streak or at least make them think about life a little differently if they don't pay attention.

Just do lunatic, I beat legion infernal on 3 turn because I set it up so I could kill them all very quickly, I’ll do a vid on the rerun, Clarisse was easy too

if you ignore the top part of your screen at all times and close your eyes when he levels up and only look at his map sprite roido is still very attractive

swift sparrow fodder

Threaten attack would be great on him me thinks if you are looking for a C skill

She's good at being a better wife than Tharja.
Though Tharja has average bulk all-around, while Katarina is more focused on res tanking.

Sounds good. Get Vantage on him too, since you could be in vantage range after one round of combat, depending on his base hp