/vsg/ /v/scape general

Stay Sober Pickles Edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Pastebin for OP Staff

first for the hunt is still on

Who would waste time on that tiny reward? You're basically saying that each estonian is worth 3k pess.

it's easy money if you've got the balls to pull it off

You know what else is easy money? Afking through 3k pess with zero risk for my expensive gear and a guaranteed 1.5m to be handed to me. This pess will not 3v1 me, this pess will not run away and log off and at least I know for a fact the money will be there when I finish mining it.

Why don't you have the balls to pull it off? Nobody else cares and you're obviously some oldfag who got cucked by them. Give it a rest, Raltz or whoever you are.

that is true and you are always free to do as you please with your time, but know that killing someone is much quicker than mining something for hours on end. I make no guarantee of course, only stating a bounty in which a competent pker can claim within minutes if planned accordingly

look, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I am just presenting to you a very simple opportunity to make quick money

I can't believe you austists still care about pking some harmless players, I did 52-75 agi this month and saw the Estonians less than 5 times

>only 1m xp

Angel, Earth Angel, please be mine

I doubt that, there has to be tonnes of servers with more than 60% of quests in at this point, surely

So what exactly happened last night in yell

find and list some of these non-custom content servers then

pro-tip: you can't

Reminder:
>jews and hvdgen are running this to trick people into fighting them
>they will actually pay out if someone can pm them

bomp

Runerebels

I'm in the "What's New" section of their forum, and the latest thread is from 2014. Have they not added anything in 3 years?

literally deader than this server after the Jagex copyright scandal

it's shit

forgot pic

>there has to be tonnes of servers with more than 60% of quests in at this point, surely
rule of thumb, private servers are always imcomplete buggy messes and you shouldn't expect any better
i wouldn't call vscape bug free but it sure as hell is pretty decent

Dune logged on to harass his ex boyfriend because he found a stronger man. They continued to argue so mod latent muted them. He then decided to let the power go to his head and set yell to staff only and mute random people. After yell was shutdown dune came to thread to harass lucky.

>boyfriend

vscape confirmed private server for fags

*girls
Not all of us are permavirgin losers like you without boyfriends.

*"girls"

>guacman
>biggest fag on server full of fags

my dear boy ... eat avacado ... not ass

>tfw would have gotten quads if Veeky Forums wasn't STINKY

almonds activate

Go back to plebbit, namefag

Respond to this post if you're favorite mod is bitterness!

i always knew dune was a gigantic faggot from the moment he created his fucking account
i seriously hope all of you saw this pathetic shit coming

His breakdown in yell was so embarrassing. Most autistic person on vscape for sure.

But you are here.

>SELL:
- rings of forging
- p++
- b2p tabs
- raw sharks
- sara cloak
- sara page 2
- guthix page 3
- heraldic rune h1
- firelighters

>TRADE:
- pots for their secondaries

>BUY:
- wizard robe and hat (g)

im almost dissapointed i wasn't on when it happened. was it last night or this morning (est)?

no die

dunk

i can sell you the wiz hat g for 1k hammers

>>SELL:
>- rings of forging
Shit
>- p++
pretty good
>- b2p tabs
shit
>- raw sharks
good
>- sara cloak
good
>- sara page 2
shit
>- guthix page 3
shit
>- heraldic rune h1
shit
>- firelighters
shit

Only 3/9 things you are selling are good.

Anyone save that pic of Kat's shoes? I bet she's got nice feet

ill sell you 1k hammers for 450 red beads and 200 brass necklaces

Why, yes, I did.

I'm worried for Odel guys. His messages are becoming more messy and unintelligible as time passes. Is everything alright? Pickles went to rehab to get better, do you think Odel needs help as well?

1000 hammers = 2500 ashes

Can you imagine putting up with all of your guys autistic spam? I don't blame any of them for being alcoholics

They could've just removed global

You know what you're forgetting? All the gear the estonians would drop that would make it more than worth your while. The bounty is just a glory and coin bonus from the community to you

kek, good luck with your little chase while someone smarter will just do something afkable like oaks or pess and get the same amount of money but without any of the trouble

>oaks
>afk

is odel ok lmao

I started listening to Night Vale recently. It's good for grinding.

ok

Who is kat hahah

Lucky Strike in game the """girl""" who posted her shoes on last thread and sent nudes to Dune

no dune said he never got nudes and then said some creepy bullshit about never seeing his vagina but it called to him

He said he was going to kill her

cock

>dune is sperging out in yell again
seriously how does something so disgustingly autistic survive and have enough motor functions to use a keyboard and find this fucking server

Post pics please I'm out fucking Kat so I can't play

Here's a comment of what he is saying.

dune just kys

PLEASE COME BACK KAT I KNOW YOU DESIRE ME BIG BOY

buying like...
+a bajillion chaos runes
+guthans pieces

selling like
-veracs skirt and top

just stop it dune. we know you're all doing it for attention

>He actually believes Lucky Strike is a girl

You know, Dune may be the second guy on my ignore list, next to Roaming, but I'll miss retardation from Lucky Strike. What do?

Lucky strike is just some literal who, what the fuck have they ever said that was interesting

why hrllllo there

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on here?

ugly man jaw looks like a pelvis
0/10 would rather fuck the dude

people are grinding

is this the new baldbeast boop LP?

one man of supreme autism spergs out in global over a girl (male) and everyone makes fun of him

:( now im sad.

same

>traps and homos make such a small portion of population
>everybody spergs out over them even in an obscure british medieval-fantasy multiplayer roleplaying game private server that is over a decade old

fuck's sake lads

it's just dune trying to get /v/scape active again im sure

good please fuck off forever
this fucking ugly horse bitch and her skinny faggot friends are gonna get yell shut off

threadly reminder to savagely beat homosexuals

i think like a year ago dune told me he was an attention whore and that's why he crossdresses, he's just doing it to make the thread get bumped and get some attention.

It's just too much bait, he's trying too hard. Anyway I hope Bitterness mutes him if he comes back spamming yell.

dune is just roleplaying i screencapped all of it but im not gonna post it because there's so much

he just comes on and spam-baits not worth posting

theres a recording of dune puking all over himself and his desk someone got from the old teamspeak

He's too fucking ugly to CD

it's like people are forgetting the spam he posted three days ago

D&D roleplay or something.

he used to always try and get me to play dnd it was so annoying

Bitterness lost his mod status apparently pickles was really drunk and banned him

nothing out of the ordinary here... nothing at all

For Adult Swim

LOOL

this granodd