/pg/ Persona General

Previous: Pottery Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 Paid Live Stream Announced: personacentral.com/persona-super-live-p-sound-bomb-2017-paid-live-stream-announced-limited-persona-stalker-club-v-revival-august-2/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/nyarlko
chuuni.tumblr.com/post/163600089558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the Persona 3 Club Book, in a Q&A section it is stated that Nyx is in fact a living being outside reality the size of a celestial body known as "the Star Eater", that drifted space in a dormant state. Eventually, this being collided with the Earth, and ended up entering Earth's orbit becoming its moon, but leaving its psyche on the surface. This "wave-like psyche" stood a contradiction to the already existing life on earth, which was still at a very primitive state. In order to resist this contradiction, the life forms in Earth had a period of evolution and developed a collective subconsciousness in which the life forms locked away the psyche of Nyx by suppressing its psyche with their own thoughts. Nyx's physical body entered a healing process after the colliding with the Earth from within Earth's moon. By the time Persona 3 takes place, that process was just about done. The Fall is the process in which Nyx's psyche re-enters its physical body, giving Nyx back its original form, meaning a paradox for life on earth, and thus the end of the world.

Obligatory Makoto post

>pastebin.com/u/nyarlko
I'm from /smtg/ and I want to know which one of you fuckers is to blame for this.

She's mine /pg/

Kawakami a kawacutie

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Fuck off with this AIDS character

P3 club book was written in 2007 by an intern, no one gives a shit

This is the worst thread.

Great choice of art to trigger everyone

What would happen if Reiji (Joker's dad) met Goro?

that shit's old
the guy who wrote that is long gone

if it was up to you, what arcana would you pick for the P6 MC?

He drops a viral load in it
Poz breeder

Nyarlko comes and goes as he wishes, fampai
We're still waiting on him to wake up and do the P5 girls

World

Anyone else think her english VA was perfect?

chuuni.tumblr.com/post/163600089558
Kind of a summary about the Cafe Leblanc event, that sounds hilarious!

no, i could only hear yukari

I think Goro's redemption/sacrifice might not have been so polarizing if it wasn't predicated on the idea that he developed a special bond with Joker that changed his mind. Personally I didn't feel like a lot of emphasis was placed on building up a sincere connection with him, so it felt a bit artificial.

She sounded like a cranky grandmother.

>poz breeder
That's groo, but he's always the one being bred by positive old men. He doesn't get to use his tiny cocklet

if you dont fuck off already im gonna jam my foot up your ass RREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off fujo

kek are the personafags have gone this low that they afraid of one twink boy? Glad this general is still shit after P5 came out.

FYI, that's a Groo fojo pushing that meme. I've seen her do it while posting about him before

I ship Aketo/Makechi!

So it looks like the nips love Goro. Anti-Groos BTFO

yep
this is /pg/

No, she's Yukari. They should have cast her as someone new, instead of reusing prominent VAs from previous games. So fucking lazy, Fatlus USA

I used to think waifuing was a joke that nobody REALLY believed it
And then I met her. God I'm pathetic.

Fun fact so this post isnt useless: accepting the text invites circumvents having to pay for fare

ive seen lots of posts on /r9k/ lately about younger women being mad about men dating older women and not them so it could be something in that same vein

it's okay that some people don't like your fav user

Fuck off groojoshi, go poz up another general.

>FemJoker will never be real.

Why live?

>fav
>implying I give a fuck to personashit and the entire characters

thank god the mainline doesn't attract the kind of degenerates like everyone here.

>Used to make fun of waifufags
>Kawakami made me a waifufag

It happens.

Post songs you want remixed on Persona Dance!

P3 Side
>Danger Zone
>Soul Phase
>Master of Shadow/Tartarus
>Burn my Dread
>Time
>Iwatodai Dorm

P5 Side
>Wake up.Get up, Get Out There
>Rivers In The Desert
>Blooming Villain
>Will Power
>Keeper of Lust
>Beneath the Mask

I wonder though if he really changed his mind or he actually saw a possible way out when he found out about the PTs. Keep in mind his hatred of being alone may have a lot to do with how that meant he was stuck doing everything he could to defend himself while it's significantly harder to push the PTs into doing so due to their teammates and connections to other people.

That takoyaki scene alone made him a solid favorite for me.

Don't women have a bigger problem with men dating younger gurls? From teens to lolis. Ive never heard of women complaining about older women taking their men.

She was just Yukari. I mean I know you're a waifufag but try to be objective here.

why does the general have to go up in flames when someone mentions goro

I want to cum inside Nozomi!

Because Groo is the AIDS infecting /pg/ and people are sick of him and the fujos that post him

Probably be, but not like we imagine her to be.

Can someone post Makoto abuse?

Sorry im not dumb enough to play persona 3 with english VA so I didn't know

I love Haru

Goro is the worst fucking thing to happen to Persona, I hate him more than Marie and that's saying something.

rip koro

because personafags are filled with a bunch of pathetic waifufags. I like this fujo or whoever shitposter behind this goro guy so everyone can get salty as fuck. Here's the example :

antigroos are genuinely worse than the gorofags

Long story short: Gorofags can't stop talking about him and the rest are unironically tired of that.

Still nothing compared to some Goroautist/falseflaggers we had months ago, but that's it.

honestly they just need to start putting in opposite gender mcs into all the remakes

a girl tatsuya would be interesting as well, plus girl chad

We know, Ryuji.

Terrible art, Haru is nowhere this tall.

Definitely Rivers in the Desert and Life will Change, I want live violins instrumentals throughout the song on them.

Better to be a waifufag than a Groojoshi cunt

Life Will Change

t. groojoshi landwhale

I don't care about the dance remixes but I really want Persona 5 Reincarnation

Noone is talking about goro except you guys, holy shit you are so retarded.

at least gorofags don't flood threads with these useless shitposts

>tfw no sassy and classy female version of yourself to fuck

I dont even like persona, I'm only here cause /pg/ is on the good end of generals

Yusuke has some nice tits

Sushi.

Nah you waifufags even more pathetic than the fujos. At least they're not easily triggered like a bunch of degenerate monkeys whenever his name was mentioned.

They sure as fuck do. How new are you?

Fuck off groojo

I would take shitposts about the other PTs (Except maybe Futaba) over the Makoto autist memes or whatever.

not since may, at least
you know that was mostly falseflaggers too

Your newfag is showing

>my favorite character can't make sexy poses!
Which make me want to buy it even more, good thing Japan doesn't give a fuck about gaijins

>admitting to being a pathetic groojoshi
Sad.

I mentioned the reasons of why is that happening.
Sadly, people doesn't care about reading previous threads or tend to forget about the shitposting Goro generates everytime.

I'm curious, what do you find good about /pg/?

>mfw goro gets more screentime than kawakuckme and tae tuckem and gayfumi
The salt will be glorious

at least the autistic makoto memes are funny

see

Fuck off Harufag/Groojoshi landwhale

>mfw goro and joker kiss and everyone dies forever

>implying I gives a shit about that goro guy
>this easily triggered lonely waifufags who paranoid of one twink boy

even more sadder. why don't you and the rest of personafags kill yourself and join with your waifu already?

>80 posts in and someone finally posts goro!!!
>See?!? My shitposting is justified!!!

Pathetic.

>being proven right by the enemy
Glorious.

Fuck off groojo

So Goro is a necrofag?

hey guys can we talk about makoto again

Fuck off Groojoshi. Groo is already the OP image you landwhales

Let's talk about Haru.

pretty much

>thank god the mainline doesn't attract the kind of degenerates like everyone here.
That's a good joke

Please wait for Persona 5-2: Smooth Criminal Edition

Kill yourself personafags. Glad persona series is still shit because the likes of you.

I love Haru

I fucking love her
And I think her figure is pretty good too

I know I'm a groojo, youre saying it like it insults me but it doesnt. I even posted a goro image too.

Sorry if I sound rude but are you stupid?