>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-o8pTi6vd8
pathofstats.com/
pastebin.com/Sg4DabCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the game will be fun even if GGG a shit.

xth for still no idea what to play on launch

Recommend me a build that goes with this song /poeg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-o8pTi6vd8

Someone out there has a 6-linked Tempest Shield. Just let that sink in for a moment.

pathofstats.com/

yth for OP is a durnk

>leddit whines about something being more powerful than something else
>be retarded didgeridoo playing emufucker vegemite nigger aboriginoid bald cuck retard faggot named chris wilson
>gee, how should i handle this catastrophe?
>perhaps i should buff other defenses so they will be in-line?
>perhaps i should tone down random one-shots and increase the damage of "guaranteed" one shots to compensate?
>NAH BRAH LETS JUST NERF ES BREH AINT THAT NOICE MATE ROIGHT IN THE TRACKY DACKS MATE FOOKIN STREWTH CUNT XDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ---L I T E R A L L Y---- CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. YOU JSUT CANT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. REDDITURDS KEPT FUCKING CRYING BTICH KEK TEARS ABOUT MUHHHHHHHHH BLUE HEALTH BAR AND NIGGGERS WILL NERF IT
BRAVO GGG BRAVO REDDIT!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!! WE FIXED POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH NOW WE GET TO ONCE AGAIN ENJOY TAKING 300 MINUTES TO CLEAR A TIER 1 MAP AGAIN KIDDOS AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SLOW ASS FUCKING GAME RETARDS. WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT????? OH BOY LETS JUST HOLD A FUCKING Q&A WITH LEDDIT AND ASK THEM.
>oi GaySuplex69 what do yew think we should dew tew imprewve the gayme mayte?
>haha lol i dunno xddd nerf all spells i guess cuz maylay is bad ???? lol also
MANIFESTO UPDATE: ALL SPELLS ARE NOW SHIT AND MELEE IS STILL SHIT BECAUSE WE ONLY KNOW HOW TO NERF ALSO ALL ASCENDANCIES ARE NERFED BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO OP EXCEPT ASCENDANT WHICH IS STILL SHIT LOL!!!!!! BUT DONT WORRY KIDS WE'RE ADDING ANOTHER STASHTAB TO HOLD ALL THE BRAND NEW CURRENCIES YOU'LL BE GETTING IN THREE POINT OH AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THESE NEW MTX COSTUMES AND MAYBE BUY A $6000000 SUPPORTER PACK BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING POOR MATE XDD
actually unironically done with this game. fuck niGGGers and fuck australia.ARPGs are dead.

fire nova mine

reminder to play in softcore harbinger at first because GGG can't balance for shit and if 3.0 is the same clown show as 2.0 then even experienced players will die 5 times before reaching maps

Dark Pact Totem
Frostbolt Miner

you seem upset user, want to talk it out?

SRS has been a tier S build for a while now and hasn't been nerfed in several leagues, might even get buffed slightly with auras gaining +radius as they level

SRS doesn't care about charges
SRS doesn't care about chill or shock
SRS is unaffected by almost every map mod
SRS has both trash clearing AND single target which is super important with double boss life
SRS is easy to gear and you can level with it from 8 onwards

it's basically the perfect skill with the only drawback keeping it from being meta is that you can't leech with it so you need non retarded positioning, i.e. shitters don't like that

this is the state of ES niggers
utter and complete mental breakdown

Shit against hard/high-end content though, especially with no sustainability (generally) Other than that, it's fairly strong, easy to get into and invest in.

Define hard/high-end content? It rolls over t15 maps with a 5L, I've done it multiple times already

It's not Guardians/Shaper viable unless you have the utmost optimized gear but then again no one expects that from a league starter, sustaining shaped t13s should be your first priority

Sucks at breach/beyond and yeah, guardians. But again guardians are fucked for 99.99% of builds anyway so it isn't a big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I like SRS. Always have.

>league starter meme

if your build isnt both budget viable and can kill guardians and shaper its simply trash
the excuse that its "le league starter xdddd" is used only for shitty builds

Are ED Occultist builds not viable anymore on 3.0 with the ES nerf?

ES is still better than life retard
put the numbers into PoB and see for yourself
speedshitters are calling doom on ES because their headhunter builds which invest a total of 4 passive skillpoints into defense wont have 13k ES now

Of course they still are, anything above 10k ES was always just a safety net for bad players, ED doesn't leech and never relied on VP or flask abuse so you just have a slightly lower ES amount in 3.0, big deal if you're not complete shit at the game

>ES
What about CI? CI seems like shit for most builds. No idea why they rid the nodes behind CI. They should also remove VP entirely.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>Free

VP = Vaal Pact?
why is it bad?

Thoughts?

>ESniggers
They did finally kill themselves.

They got rid of the nodes behind CI because they were overpowered
If you go CI you can still comfortably reach 9-10k ES with mediocre gear, you just have to you know invest into other increased ES nodes like life builds have to invest into increased life
But I guess ES niggers were so used to only getting 3 ES nodes that their small brains cant comprehend getting the other 20 on the top side of the skill tree
I know dude, actually INVESTING into a resource to make it good must be hard

What's the best way to level a bow build as a league starter? I prob won't have any uniques. Is there a vendor recipe I can use to get a good leveling bow?

CI is worse than Low Life or hybrid MoM in literally every way now

Vaal Pact+Berserker = free 100% leech
Vaal Pact + Vinktars = free 20% leech

VP basically makes you immortal if your DPS isnt dogshit

This is my final build, the rares are a bit hard to get but i'm not in a hurry for perfect ones. Rip me a new /poeg/. Added lightning may be swapped with conc effect on bosses.

pastebin.com/Sg4DabCU

>CI is worse than Low Life or hybrid MoM in literally every way now
Exactly my thoughts yet you have people like that can't answer the question at all.

>CI is worse than Low Life or hybrid MoM in literally every way now
Objectively wrong, CI ZO tanks are still very good and chaos immunity is underrated when you start to reach the tier of content where even a bunch of chaos alchemists can easily burst your miserable -60 chaos res build with 4 bombs

>not capping chaos res on every non CI build

>Dark Pact doesn't scale with your life
FUCKING DROPPED.

who else is playing ssf hc without knowing anything about 3.0 new bosses

Magic rustic and blacksmith whetstone and now in vendor.

You can also make a hyrris bite by combining a quality raining arrows, an onyx amulet, and a shark tooth quiver in the same way.

Are you guys saying it's not worth taking the CI keystone anymore?

phys bows are shit to level with, you level with double heralds into wrath and speccing into WED clusters, WED jewellery is also reasonably common that you're bound to find some

good luck progressing at any decent pace with your shitty vendor recipe bow

I suppose you just shoot your heralds out of your hands then fampai

Best supports for 6 link self cast crit discharge for 3.0?

Took a couple ES nodes on ED in 3.0, this is the result
Items dont have a SINGLE t1 roll, all t2-3 or worse
so shut the fuck up ES niggers
Its not my fault that you want your skin of the loyal and other bullshit gear that has 0 ES and u still want 15k ES
INVEST IN YOUR FUCKING ES

>self cast discharge
This isn't 1.3, you're about 3 years late.

>280% ES
>"a couple ES nodes"
This is the equivalent of me showing a 350% life tree and going "see guys? it's easy to reach 9k life xD"

There is that boiling point where SRS starts to actually dominate Breach, but it definitely isn't immediate like most other good builds. The +2 six link staff with a level 19 gem will do it if you precast. You don't even need to precast if you have the +3 staff, level 21 gem, and level 4 Empower.

Guardians and Shaper are always a shitshow, but most hardcore players stay away from Chimera, which is the one that I struggle with on SRS.

Path of Building is probably wrong. This quote from Rory suggests otherwise:
>If you don't have enough life to pay full price, it uses all but 1 life, and does damage based on the amount sacrificed.

i wanted to do that but the new bosses have too much one shot mechanics, so this will be my first league where i play shitcore
still tho, i will probably have 0deaths, but if i were to die in hardcore i would just delete the game as usually i do

>S tier
clears at least 5 times slower than Vall Fireball or Vall Spark
kys

B-But I used to be able to get that amount with less investment..
This makes me question if ES is even worth it anymore

Try having -20%-0%. 0% alone makes chaos damage an absolute fucking joke.

>This quote from Rory suggests otherwise
I hope so, that's 50% of the damage.

I INVESTED IN 4 ES CLUSTERS
FOUR FUCKING ES CLUSTERS
FOUR
IS THAT 350% LIFE YOU FUCKING NIGGER ?
FOUR FUCKING ES CLUSTERS
GOD ES NIGGERS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB

>but most hardcore players stay away from Chimera
Seriously, why do those mobs hit so much harder than the boss itself, doesn't make sense.

You're so fucking full of shit every single post and it is obvious who you are. Just shut up already, fucking retard.

yeah you picked 95% of es nodes in the tree

Triggered that I proved you wrong ES nigger ?
stay triggered then my friend :)
and I spent 20 points doing so, meanwhile a life build spends 70% of its passive skillpoints on life and nobody fucking complains

yeah that long trek to the left side doesn't seem awkward at all, "natural" pathing for an ES build right?

Is that new lightning spell garbage? For the last 4 threads everyone just talk about Dark Pact. Or is it because it's the same autists posting?

Show your ascendancies you fucking faggot :)

you lose 200 ES if you dont go to the left as its just a 15% increase
occultist obv

you don't complain because you're a cuck who's fine with being able to freely pick only 30% of points

The fuck else am I supposed to do if the bald fuck over at GGG refuses to buff life ?
Am I supposed to play with 4k life with GG gear ?

It's a CwC spell that can be scaled with both Elemental Focus, GMP and Slower Proj
It's going to be busted as fuck

Dark Pact is just more interesting to build for. Storm Burst will be really good, especially if you have a Dying Sun.

I swear it's Kitava-roleplayers. Also yeah, at least here the order of interest is Dark Pact, Charged Dash and then Storm Burst from what i've seen.

>no one talking about new SA jewel
kek you nerds don't realise this is sleeper OP

>boss life is doubled
>HOLY SHIT THIS JEWEL THAT MAKES ONE OF THE LOWEST DAMAGE SKILLS GET MORE AOE IS OP

its not sleeper OP retard, everyone on reddit is crying about how OP it is

reminder to not play 3.0 and wait for 3.1 when they release the finished version

>put literally every single skill point either Intelligence or +Energy Shield
>still worse EHP than life

nice game

>sleeper OP
>widescreen wide
>sleeper

And miss those rewards? Also kinda mad that those blue eyes are pretty much worthless since Alpha's has them on its own.

>MUH MEME PACT XD

How fast will charged dash be with 112% increased ms ?
will it break the game ?

>not playing the the beta version of the game for the shitshow it is
pre-nerf a4 and pre-nerf Malachai was some of the most fun I've ever had playing this shit game

u havin a giggle m8?

>112%
is this supposed to be a lot?

its with no quicksilver desu

hey I'm gay

Hey gay how's it going

>playing poe
We know.

is this game free or p2w?

reading the constant flow of stupid comments in this general is like being a pro-chef reviewing hot pockets

how do we fix poe?

I need a clear speed meta build for 3.0 someone help plz.

its completely FREE my friend
there are so many FREE things in this game, you have FREE characters, FREE skills , FREE 10 acts (thats how many!!!!)
The only things that arent FREE are stash tabs and cosmetics my friend

Dark Pact Skellymancer with MI and Maligaro's Lens.

Grim Dawn

It might aswell be p2w since the default stash tabs are never going to be enough unless you quit the moment you get to maps.

sounds like a bad game if you ask me

remove GGG and let autistic modders take over

I've been playing for 4 years and ranked top 50 in many hc leagues and races with 4 tabs

>made it to top50 in this 1 hour race with no stash tabs :)

Nice dude

thanks dude

when are they going to put stash tabs on sale? i need to buy more

im talking 2w long races you bozo

super stash tab sale weekend coming with 3.0 release

I bet my ass

probably next weekend
i need to buy a second currency tab for ez flipping

Probably with the new league, everyone will be hyped up and spend money more easily.

Why did they put in Ignite Proliferation instead of just fixing Elemental Proliferation?

next weekend, it's every 3 weeks

good goy

>Why didn't they just fix [thing that doesn't need fixing]?
This is my favorite poeg meme, along with "Do they even play their game?3