Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Control_Module
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are most people here in the same clan?

gotta go fast

continuing from last bread
post your fashionframes and the ideas behind it
starting again with my ravana themed titania

hey hey hey
warframe made me gay

No. Warbros is a dead clan.

>gf always call the void "prime"
>hey user, lets go to prime

>fashion
>he fell for the memes

im here for autism and lulz

what clan are you in?

(and the discord in general)

My own. It has my brother and I and it is more active than Warbros.

>we used to have void keys
>we used to farm for void keys
>all your void keys turned into poops

What weapons are these?

Am I stuck with my starting frame until I reach Jupiter/Europa? The mats you need to craft someone like Rhino or Mag don't drop until then.

just finished TWW.
were the operators always part of the lore?

oberator...

I like thigh highs and big tits
also I hate that the gold takes up a slot on Saryn pie, makes it incredibly difficult to make an interesting setup.

rhino, Oberon, and frost all drop early and are 100% craftable before Jupiter. Vauban also drops from alerts. just ask "LF taxi to Vauban alert" in recruiting.

just think of all the stupid shit ordis says and you will find your answer

no

What are some good rifles? Is the Tenora worth it?

I want a Brakk. In 400 hours I've seen Zanuka Hunter 6 times (3 barrels and 3 receivers fml) and Stalker dozens of times, but G3 only once. Is there some trick to making the G3 spawn the same way you can make Stalker spawn by not having every equipment slot filled and having

Looks like the Ohmas

Side with the Corpus a lot on invasions.

its one of 8 weapons i havent touched cause im missing the part. i dont know how to raid, but they show up every time in LoR

Tenora is good but isn't it like MR10? if you're asking I doubt you can craft it.

Look at the top gun list in the OP and pick one you like.

WAKE
ME
UP

Which Warframe will DE nerf to make Open World balanced

don't listen to this retardtopgun is full of garbage weapons. it's a joke

volt
:(

Mag, of course

They're guaranteed to spawn in LoR, and the G3 only have a chance of spawning in Grineer missions

nth for DUAL MACHETE WHEN

Where can I find Control Modules before Europa?

>you will never lovingly impregnate Nezha
why even live?

Boltor, Soma and their primes

>guaranteed to spawn in LoR

Is LoR actually difficult or is it just like a sortie 3 or something? And how time consuming is it?

Honestly, I don't think any frames would be touched. It's not like the open world will really generate more enemies that you fight at once. They might spawn more total but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get to fight them.

20-30 minutes with enough practice

meant for

30 if you have a competent team? Yeah, there's no way I'm committing time to that shit. No Brakk for me I guess.

Depend on your team and you.

A while ago, it use to take our old clan an hour or so to complete LoR with 8 people due to no voice and poor communication.

With my old school mates, we can do both LoR and JV in about an hour and 30 minutes with only 4 people.

That crotchplate looks like it's designed to open up for easy access

I'm not. I have my own clan with a friend of mine, and we recently invited two random others after doing almost all of the research and potentially will invite more later.

run my own clan and alliance. i wish i had other people to help ;__;

Solo clan.

Can't believe how useless it is to have a V polarity aura

>growing power
>melee aura for ash's ult and invis melee
>rifle/shitgun aura for titania and mag
>pistol aura for mesa

Huh, Darksplit sword is actually kind of good with a dual sword stance.

They should just add a new polarity for auras only, don't want to forma just to change a single mod

3rd Riven ever what the fuck is this garbage

it just means you should kill everything before it reaches the objective

How do I into lewd Saryn?

To simplify it, you have to complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with the defense objective taking no damage with a decaying dragon key equipped

explain

Do Grineer, either bring Frost or Limbo.

Slow, slow, slow.
20 minutes is "pub squad that isn't retarded" tier speed.

They're usually retarded

That's what I thought the Eximus slot was gonna be, but it's just an extra slot with no other benefits.

you visit the /aco/ thread and maybe F-list

Someone explain to me why le top gun melee list includes shit like the Anku, the Ripkas, the Kesheg and the Hate but doesn't include the Tipedo.

A crit Tipedo is nasty, and it can be built for decent status too.

wow i just hit a 8433 damage crit with the cernos :D

Hope you have fun with it user, having two compound elements is a godsend.

wooow

great job i'm proud of you

fucking kill yourself for this kind of shitposting

This sucks.

because it's a piece of shit made by someone who has no clue what the fuck he's doing

why else?

Except it's not, it's great with a bloodrush build, you don't know what you're talking about

>today was a good day for prime farming

present it DE, il suck it raw.

I think user was talking about the list being shit, not tipedo.

Worst weapons to rank up?
So far I have hated the Viper, Furis, and Vulkar.

banshee on hydro
ez
pz
lemon squeezy

Share gear wheels!

is the furis any good ?

>can't into wiki

Here, i'll spoonfeed you
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Control_Module

>no glyph
Looks like you hate fun, sir

I wonder what they'll do with the Ember design. Everybody hated the changes they made to it but they actually fired the guy because of it. If they revert the changes, people will like the skin more but it will be like admitting "yeah, we were in the wrong and our own incompetence was the source of the whole disagreement"

I wish I could fit the glyph, shield restores and jewish fireworks, but everything else crowds them out.

Wow, rude. It is better than more ironic forum forumposting and TQ/telling TQ to fuck off.

>Dumped Mag because I needed that space
>Got Mag Prime recently
Hurray?

It won't be your endless mission weapon but it's fun to use when you're doing casual runs. Syndicate mod is a must have as it allows you to use the pistol like a med-kit and maybe riven if you want to bring it to slightly higher tier missions.

is it worth getting a second furis for the afuris ?

no, it fucking sucks. only reason i am using is for the points. im sure the dual furis will be shit as well.

Where do the cool kids farm orokin cells?

Mutalist Quanta. Fuck that shit.

I found Limbo and Infested easiest; I got through 4.95 waves of Grineer and a Hyekka Master threw fire onto the objective from outside of Cataclysm. Last enemy alive. I was slightly rustled.

Maybe that was the reason they nerfed Trinity's blessing range to be limited to affinity range

If you're just building the furis for mastery then go ahead and make another one and oven them. If you're planning on using it then no.

The syndicate only applies to single furis and that alone makes the single furis superior to its dual counterpart.

Ceres dark sector is OK for orokin cells if you also need some exp leveling.

what country do you live?

(is the clan fun) ?

>went two times on moon resque sortie 3
>first time there was 2 limbos desperately trying to hack while putting in cataclysm everything they can
>second time there was limbo and two lokis, who dropped dead near concole
>went third time solo, easily get everything done, got my riven
Is moon resque new "spy solo only, pubs restricted" mission?

It shouldn't have affected the objective though. Either way, a massive range with decent duration Limbo should have prevented any of that bullshit from happening. Although fair point, Infested are much easier to handle for such a mission.

Is Supra Vandal going to be available with Baro in the near future? I missed on that even, and I really want my laser LMG

Remember that Chroma's augment allows him to transport his pelt.

>4 man lor takes 30mins
I would make fun of you but i have a feeling you're proud of that score.

enjoy your invasion weapons part by part

all the speed frames

Should I be excited?

This shit isn't coming out until Spring 2018. If DE weren't so money hungry, they would pay one of the top Tennogen Artist to model em' Or bring back the guy who modeled Ivara.

forgot pic...