What does Veeky Forums think of this? Is it better or worse than the current 3?

What does Veeky Forums think of this? Is it better or worse than the current 3?

i like female teacher

I kinda like it,
the problem is that it's fat.

it's sexy, well, apart from those c pillars

It looks like a tired dog

way too chunky

fat breadbox but i like the design language

The real thing won't look anything like it, so why get excited?

get excited, mazda actually makes real prototypes and production models tend to be very close to them,

Not like subaru just making up bullshit prototypes hahahaha

too thicc but I'd still stick

The SPCCI engine looks very promising. 70 MPG with more power and more torque for the same displacement ? Fuck yes.

Don't fucking tease subaru, they're trying their best.

finally someone did led blinkers that imitate halogens

It'll have bigger mirrors and door handles, smaller wheels, and more apparent seams.

Which seems honestly seems to be the new current "cheat" in car design to make concepts look good.

It's not getting anywhere near 70MPG. It'll get 15%-20% improvement over the Skyactiv-G models, so maybe around 38-40mpg.

The Kai looks very nice and if they carry that over to the CX-5, I might get one to supplement my ND, but only if I decide that a used Macan is a bad idea.

Looks like it should be a RWD car, and looks like it wouldn't have very good interior volume compare to exterior size.
Looks gorgeous, though. Look like some of the nicest Alfa hatches, except even nicer once you de-concept it a bit.

Mazda production models look closer to the concept than anyone else's.
Given that the Mazda3 is coming in 2018 with the SPCCI engine, basically within a year of this concept coming out, it should look pretty similar.

70mpg? It'll be like 41-46 highway on the US cycle.

thanks, I like it even more now

Is it RWD?

I like this.

The backside kinda reminds me of the valley car from trackmania 2 valley which is pretty cool
Btw happy new years!

>yes.tiff

Sure would be nice if they made the "infotainment" like that instead of that stupid phone sticking up from the dash.

That interior looks literally perfect

looks the same as those new e-class mercs

worse but i still like it

interior looks nice, exterior looks a little too bulbous to tickle my pickle

>literally

Thank fuck no more "tab sticking out in the dash" infotainment.