Am I the only one who thinks the new A-Class interior actually looks really good?

Am I the only one who thinks the new A-Class interior actually looks really good?

Not as good as Lexus, and with the superior reliability that makes Lexus the best choice for drivers of all types. Contact a dealer near you for more offers.

The Lexus equivalent to the A-Class is gay as fuck and is only available in a shit tier 134hp hybrid form.

Mercedes are already pretty reliable anyways.

So now all benzs look literally the same inside and out except different sizes for all classes from the A class to the C and E class up to S class holy shit.

Looks Chrysler-tier

Mazda and bmw are doing the same and I like that. If you like the styling in general, you just look for the model that fits you better, it could be a medium or a full size sedan, a hachback, a coupe, whatever you like more.

>tablet gauges and ipad built into the interior
why

those vents look like buttholes

Yes

>implying the A-Class isnt gay

>Not as good as Lexus
Hi Lexus shill

O B S E S S E D

>look ma, i posted it again

suck it up, nigger

What am I supposed to see here? It looks gorgeous.

Nothing, except that user's autism.

you like the 0.25 cent plastic vents, right?

who wants a fucking car that has more buttons than a 90s mobile phone, the fuck you do with all those buttons, absolutely jack shit, cars these days are targeted at the manchild numale faggots you cant concentrate for more than 1+ seconds and always need some button to push to feel special

Like, in every car?

Clips In Vent? Hardly
That vent in LC looks like it is from the 80s. Hey Lexus is all about value.

>Hey Lexus is all about value.
And reliability.

Plus it will never rattle like the cheap plastic air vents in the Audi I was in.

>posted from a smartphone with useless features

>pick up person with trypophobia
>starts sperging the fuck out in your car

>dude shills
krauts so assblasted they resort to false flag

a class looks very nice shame about the exterior

maybe in a touched up promo shot

Why do you post about the LC so much? Can't afford it?

What are you supposed to adjust with that retarded high knob? And who the hell approved the decision to put it up there?