Whats the deal with mid-life crisis and Mustangs...

Whats the deal with mid-life crisis and Mustangs? A buddy bought one last month and wont stop sending me mustang images and showing me his background on his computer of mustang cars. Last weekend he called me over becuase he put a new steering wheel in.

It sounds like your friend is proud of their car.

Support them! It might be goofy, but that could be a big step for them and getting something they've dreamed of for a while.

How's this for the most un-Veeky Forums response?

mustangs + middle aged dumb cunts= faggot.

tell him to get a truck and stop being a same fag.

ahhh ha ha ha ha buying cheap shit cars. has it broke down yet.

But seriously, it's because the Mustang is finally good and it's cheaper than a Corvette.

I dunno man, its a pretty common thing to do, maybe I just dont see it his way. It's like someone buying an Iphone and getting excited to download apps and buy a case. Its stuff that everyone does. He's a good guy still

Your trolling technique is garbage, newfag.

ahhhh ha ha ha ha you must me joking, for a minute there i though there is no way someone would think that aged piece of shit is any good.

Totally reasonable. If I were in my Midlife crisis, I'd take it a step further with a ZL1 Camaro or something similar, but I get it. Trying to feel an adrenaline rush in the middle of your daily commute, the Mustang is a good way to do it. And it's less In-Your-Face than going full-blown Corvette.

Still, I respect guys who go for the Mustang or Corvette over buying a Porsche Boxster/Coxster 718. At least the guys buying Mustangs and Camaros are buying cars useful in the daily drive.

I thought the vette was the midlife-crisismobile

oh shit i cannot believe what i am see here.

He probably just found a new hobby and wants to share his excitement with you, user. Seems like a good friend

We need more posters like you and less like this tripshit.

>A fully functioning human being that interacts with their friends and supports them in a normal, healthy way

people glomb onto something and make it their identities. i think middle age is when the average dope gets hit with some self awareness.

along with 'pony cars', jeep wranglers and harley davidsons are also popular popular brands to self-identify with

you see, your friend dave was never a person. he's a husk. this is what he is now and he may not be your friend anymore. if you saw something genuine in him, please give him a fucking wakeup call. if you know there's a real dave hiding in there, let him know.

>fast, stylish car that is affordable enough to be a safe buy but expensive enough to feel like an achievement
What's the problem? If you want him to stop sending pics just ask

Lol I try. I just realize that opinions are gonna be opinions, I'm not gonna be a cancerous shithead over them.

If you wanna enjoy stance, enjoy it. I think it's stupid, but if it makes you feel good, then shit, I can't dog it. Do you, boo boo!!

>bought a mustang
>stance
U wot

Lol I didn't. I wish I could afford a Mustang, but I'm stuck in my Korea-shit Soul.

I'm just saying if you got something car related and it makes you happy, do it! If you wanna buy a Mustang because you're 45 and need to recapture your youth, do it.

If you have the urge to take a car and ruin the ride and handling, stance it if it makes you happy!

I'd do neither, but I can't be upset at people who do it because it puts a smile on their face. That's the point of cars, anyway, is to make the owner smile.

>Mustang
>Steering wheel
Why?

Good one.

At least lurk a little before you decide to take up a trip code and post, newfaggot.

i'm turning 35 in 2018 and my attraction to mustangs and camaros is strong, it's like i'm in heat. idk if it's because they are actually good again or if it's the whole getting old thing.

beats me

As pointless as a tampon in a miata.

>Driving a truck (as in an actual truck, not a yank brodozer """"""truck""""""") as a daily for non trucking use
Absolute madman

This tbqhwy

its not just mustangs
modern muscle cars are made by midlife crisis boomers for midlife crisis boomers