Not driving your vehicle stock is for young poorfags that can't afford to get the highest trim level of their desired...

Not driving your vehicle stock is for young poorfags that can't afford to get the highest trim level of their desired car.

Wow neat, the highest trim level comes with the exact suspension setup I want, a non-cucked exhaust, non choked cyl heads, wheels that actually look good and sit flush, a small front lip, the recaros I want, and frame reinforcement? Oh wait, no, it doesn't. Your thread is fucking stupid.

You honestly believe you butchering a car engineered and designed by professionals with ghetto mods is "uncucking" it?

How would you "uncuck" a 911 turbo?

Full Armytrix or akra exhaust or atleast decats, non-retarded wheels, the standard EGR + pcv delete + catch can install, a couple of simple mods

Considering it was designed in the 70s yes. There is no structural sheet connecting the subframes, only the floorpan. The rear control arm mounts are laughably weak as well. These are documented problems and can lead to structural damage just from driving hard. The stock intake manifold and cylinder heads have pitiful CFM rates as they're smog era. Someone chasing better performance will swap to better ones to add literally 70+ hp before a more performance oriented cam even enters the equation. The brakes are shit-tier stock, as are the seats.
A 911 turbo is not *my* desired car.

Damn, that's nigger tier, I hope you never get a hold of a fine stock 911 turbo.

>gish galopping
>on Veeky Forums
>2017
Just fucking kys m8

a car can not get married so therefore can never be "cucked"

How is that gish-galloping? I expanded on my points.

You must be 18 or older to post here friendo

idiots

Yeah, because albanian backyard exhaust shenanigans are totally a grown man's sport.

>what is motor racing

Don't see many bog-standard cars out there racing, do you poorfag?

so you're the person who's ruining every used reasonably priced sporty car. fuck you.

>implying you're a professional race car driver
Are you an astronaut as well?

I swear I have taste, I hate the shitcunts that slam, straight pipe, plastidip, etc as much as anyone.

Akrapovic owns its own titanium foundry to manage QC you mong. I bet you don't even hold ZClassic to actually buy your "fine stock 911 turbo" after January, do you faggot?

>so buttblasted
>hurr my daddy company is stronkest
>derail into crypto implying only cryptofags have money
Are you out of your mind?

Because all cars are made exactly as the engineers and designers wanted them to be made right?

There are many reasons why a car would be gimped from the factory.

They're designed by bean counters and focus groups these days, they are engineered around government regulations, nice try

The lower level trim version with I6 of my car will make more power on mods and boost than I could with similar modifications and has a bigger aftermarket.

I love stock, but there are a few things you gotta do to get a car uncucked I think.

With my limited mechanical knowledge, I tell you what, first thing i would do is

>Install a cold air intake system
>Install a full stainless steel exhaust system
>Install aluminum core radiator and aftermarket fan system if stock is shit
>replace shitty bosch/generic plugs if they are used
>reprogram ecu if the car has one to optimize performance over economy/emissions bullshit

That's what I'd do anyway. Just simple optimization of how the engines breathes and cools rather than going all out fast and furious stupid.

t. XR6 Falcon owner

CAI are a meme on most cars, and you completely neglected tires and brakes.

Tyres and brakes are a given, I was just talkin about the engine.

Youd be surprised just how many cars have the intake straight over the top of the engine, especially early jap shitboxes. Sucking hot air straight in the engine and over here in ausfailure, it makes all the difference.

All pros have to start as an am you twelvie

please close your browser

i jsut dont like modern cars outside of american v8 supermuscle and who the fuck can afford a 200k+ imported camaro 1le

we're not all bitcoin socialmedia whores with tonnes of $$$

>using "twelvie"
>close your browser
>i'm an adult, i swear!