2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

NotLimbo edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204823.html/?unique_op=af
flamberges.blog12.fc2.com/blog-entry-217.html
tempoko.booth.pm/items/378803
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204823.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204847.html
dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_114839/
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/
mega.nz/#!AuhAGBjJ!6YPxrjC3JId_GITPfNrlr5pJcJI53tM__Q-Udf9JXJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait, he already submitted it so unless dlsite rejects it because it needed more censorship, it's coming out tomorrow or maybe even today

First for futa is best.

Cute!

Don't really know if it's the place to ask but:

Anyone got the latest translation of EraMegaten? the mega link in the pastebin is broken

check 8ch hgg for the erathread, the entire translation effort is based there

New game from Sacred Eyes dev?
Nice, hopefully there will be more public humiliation this time around.

Found it, thanks

>STILL no link for BLACKSOULS RJ203687
Goddamnit, once in a blue moon a real RPG Maker game with gameplay comes out and it's not pirated.
No I don't want that boatload of VNs on sukebei.

Yup. Gonna buy it to support him. I'm hoping since it's a magical girl that there will be a public 'execution' gangbang scene, as in something like look peasants we have captured your heroine and we will now fuck her and after we're done you will have to fuck her too if you don't want to die

9th for Mother NTR

>tfw best girl died

How to dick small brown tanuki?

Gas all the dumb mothercuckers.

Well, gas all the mothercuckers anyway, but the dumb ones should be gassed twice.

thicc purple tanukiftfy

Not that one. I want brown haired one. I don't even recall seeing one in a town.

This looks kind of like a Vanillaware game

not really

What was the English name of that NTR RPG with blue haired milf a few months back?

Did the translation ever get finished?

prank war, ghostbin

Thanks.

You the real MVP.

This is a Flash game built in Unity, actually. Tons of bloat but it supports gamepads out of the box. Just like MV, actually.

MORE GAMES IN UNITY

I'm more than certain I won't get a response to this, but for any of you that may have played eratohoK how do you autism your way to victory?

I've tried making alliances with neighbors, just to have them conquer the entire map at end game while being unable to make them join me because they are fuckhuge and I'm barely a quarter of the map. I can't rape my way to victory because anytime I get a neighboring monarch to slave status to have a much higher chance of getting what I want in diplomacy dealings they get taken over. I can't go offensive because I swear to christ the AI gets unfair advantages in their troop replenishment numbers getting insane amounts over a single turns course and I can't be defensive for that same reason as they always zerg me into oblivion. And you can't ever be an officer in a country to win as uprisings and coups will happen every other turn taking multiple cities from you or neighbors with ridiculously high starting armies.

Do I just need to git gud? How the fuck are you supposed to win this shit?

I meant it looks like a Vanillaware game in artstyle. Guess it wasn't obvious enough what I meant.

I know what you meant but I don't really see it in the artstyle.

It was obvious, but Vanillaware games have real action; unlike them, this is just the example of how Flash games look in this millenium.

Try to spend at least 1 AP per turn working when you start out, you can use that gold to bribe up a neighbor you don't want to attack/be attacked by. Not being a bastard in daily events can also help, those events that hurt your reputation can really stack up.

About rebellions, I haven't had any. Don't hire Nue or Seija or anyone with a high Ambition stat. If you're starting out in an established faction, don't be afraid to 'accidentally' lose control of a few cities until you get down to $1 per soldier. That usually also gives you a 1:1 personal to treasury ratio so you can boost yourself up with a quick 25k troops.

If you're under an AI leader, I find it helpful to always steal all their troops into your own army so they can't do dumb things.

I might be a recipient of that insane replenishment though, I've had some turns where one soldier costs $5 but city replenishment boosts me with 12,000 soldiers.

And of course, you'll probably get answers from more experienced players in the eragen thread over on 8ch.

Ok, how do you get pregnant in the version of sakiquest in the ghostbin, is it bugged?

I've got the maternity dress in my inventory but no matter what I do I can't get preggers.

This fat shit won't go anywhere and if I step too closely to the tree it'll break and he'll spot me. Wat do?

which 2hus are your favorites

crawl behind the fallen tree

Welp, now I feel dumb. Thanks.

Bats and cats.

Dogs and frogs.

I just play normally and never had much problems. Some people will tell you how to break the system over their knees like abuse the underworked diplo systems and whatever. The most important things IMHO is realizing that the cost to hire troops increases over time so what you want is a good first twenty turns, if you're starting out as an officer or ruler of a nation, so you can keep riding your momentum. An easy way to do that is work for money on your first seven turns and turn all that money into war money, buy the highest discounted officer you can afford, and spend the rest on troops. Now pick a direction you want to expand and what you need to keep in mind is expand in a way where you won't be overwhelmed by multiple locations and directions that can invade you. Pick an enemy or two and get non aggression pacts with the rest of your neighbors.

The coups and event setbacks are just part of the chaotic fun because if they didn't exist then the slg part of the game would be way too easy and predictable but if you're someone who don't like them then there are options you can set to turn them off

>Bulma adventure

what da fuk

does it has kale?

only dragon ball male characters.

Anyone able to reupload this python script? Still only have the old one and it started throwing errors recently.

Think it might have something to do with there being multiple links for most files? If that's the case I would doubt having the latest version would fix it

Ah oh well I guess, but yeah I thought it might be the multiple links doing it as well

Anyone what to do in the first big town in Life of Spirit, I can't seem to do anything other than sleep with random men at the brothel or the occasional random guy off the street.

How do I unlock all the locations etc?

>Download Alps and the Dangerous Forest
>automatically detects the progress of the trial version

I guess thats one advantage of save files being stored in the remote folder. Also quite hyped because checked the gallery and most of the content are sprite animations.

Nice pressure points

Anyone has a download link for RJ198854?

>This fat shit won't go anywhere

bean jam

Fuuju Hime just got updated and we got 8 more cgs boys

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204823.html/?unique_op=af Download pls

Blog Post; flamberges.blog12.fc2.com/blog-entry-217.html
Game Page; tempoko.booth.pm/items/378803 (Preview images have minor changes)

We need a Download link now. Is it still Flash or did he finish porting to unity?

According to blog, he ran out of time and stuck with flash for this release, though still plans to switch asap (next release probably).

O-oh, wasn't expecting this.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204847.html

game?

>game has lots of cum tag
>not actually a lot of cum during orgasms
They can't keep getting away with this.

Weren't 8 maps and 6 CG added?

dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_114839/

any games with this premise?

If you mean Mother NTR games, they're nowhere as common as they should be.
Maybe Mischief Wars.

>Etching Edge
All games of this circle look deceptively nice while really lacking in the gameplay department. Still, it's a nice change of pace from the generic RPG Maker CG hunts, I wouldn't mind trying it out while I wait for Black Souls to surface.

this looks like shi-
>through wall
Damn I guess I'll try it.

Lets say a game doesnt have a translation, what program can i use?

Compared to training from military the schooler viet torture cong's this a~ ~i't no tha ng

anki

Notepad ++

Depends on what you're trying to do.
Probably a text hooker like AGTH/ITH/ITHVNR/VNR and some machine translator like Translation Aggregator or Chiitrans, preferably with offline translators such as ATLAS or LEC.

I suggest starting with reading the OP though.

The Akashic records

Looks like futa is back on the menu boys

Great, into the oven it goes.

Thanks user

Welcome to the club, enjoy being shat on for not lurking before asking dumb questions.

How do you remove 淫乱 status in トレジャーハンタークレア? I swear I can't get this thing off me

alt+f4

ride a dick

Anyone got a download for this shit?
Been searching everywhere for the game

Found a download in literally less than 10 seconds. Try actually TRYING.

>sangeki of gear
>run out of this "vit" while fighting the treant
>no way to replenish vit in combat, apparently, even though I have water and sandwiches
>die
>game over
>put back to a save I made before fighting the caterpillars

Into the trash it goes, wasn't really appealing given how it was forcing a disgusting nigger on my girl.

Fuuju Hime update link when?

>Into the trash it goes
Your fault for not saveing
>forcing a disgusting nigger on my girl
True, even though you could just see it as the casual japanese way of colouring npc's.

Talk to the priest in the bottom western area

Hey, I'm trying to play that game too and just downloaded it from the pastebin in the op. Does it update? What's new?

If you buy it you get every future update, so you'll have to wait till someone who has it post it.

Oh okay. Does the previous save transfer over?

Also in general, I checked the pastebin for sites before asking as well, which sites allow me to look for games with specific tags or something? I'm looking for more futa games

i cant play OPs i have a problem in which my down and left key are "pressed" anyone knows how to resolve this? is this a RTP problem?

It happened too with the new acerola game, its pretty annoying

Use the DLsite advance search option with the partial interface translation

Other than DLsite I don't think you have many options for tag searching, with the amount of games DLsite has.

Thanks you two. Now I have to figure out how to navigate it but I appreciate it. So if I find a game I like, I have to find another site to download it for free?

>So if I find a game I like, I have to find another site to download it for free?
Yes, that's how piracy works.

Could someone please give me a save of Demon world cave luluu farea right before Myuu's H scene?
Can't make my HP go to 50 or lower for the dark elf second scene and dont wanna replay the whole game again just to see best girl.

What's this program? It's not in rpgmaker, right?

Unplug the gamepad?

MS Excel

CheatEngine too hard for you?

I don't fucking know what type of rpg maker this is, i've lost count after all the versions they made, it used to be simpler back in the day.

All rpg makers have the x*2+1 value

Each one has a icon just for it though, it's not hard to tell what RPGmaker version a game is using.

>Overslept
>anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/
>RJ204823

mega.nz/#!AuhAGBjJ!6YPxrjC3JId_GITPfNrlr5pJcJI53tM__Q-Udf9JXJU

There is no gamepad, already unplugged the keyboard and all my stuff, and yet the error persist

thanks senpai.

No RJ203687 today? Sad.