drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
hollowwarrior.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still no poise in DS3
Miyzaki Hamamoto cannot get away with this

working as intended

>king's field still in the OP
I kind of miss kings field user and his endless shitposting, now.

>fat rolls have poise mid roll
its not like rolls were OP AF XD

Japanese are such trolls :^)

playing through DS1 doing all the stupid builds I never did the first time

If i'm going greatswords all the way, is it better to spec into miracles or sorcery to get one of the weapon enchantment spells, or just get a blacksmith to imbue it?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
Collection of useful shit
If you want something added then feel free to link it

Vicars are hackers and awful players.

why is it so hard to stick to a weapon and build in dk3.. any tips on the ultimate funtime build/wep?

Can this guy get you banned? I heard he can edit your stats and shit. I shut my modem the split second I spawned in but still got the humanity stolen notification. I checked my stats and they were fine but several of my weapons and armor were broken. I have a back up save from a few days before it happened should I use it just to be safe?

reminder that posts like this: and should be ignored or reported for shitposting/spam since all they are doing is cluttering up the last few threads by shitting on DS3 without adding anything to the thread and trying to bait arguments.

Crystal/Divine ascention paths are shit unless you actually invest into the respective stats. Fire, Chaos and Lightning also kind of suck shit because they remove all scaling from stats.

If you're going to invest in the Str/Dex to use a greatsword, then just go the regular upgrade path to +15.

I want the rings for 1000 invasions and 1000 invader kills in dark souls 2

What would be the best soul level to do this?

>MOMMYYY HE DOESNT LIKE JAPANESE GAMES

I bet you faggot bought the new crash bandicoot

best soul memory*

If we join the Fingers, why can't we have occurrences like Sirris asking us for help, maybe Creighton or Heysel asking for help against some Darkmoon or another?
And I realized, by joining the Fingers, you more or less doomed Sirris to being stomped on by Creighton, since she'd try to fight him alone.

>If you kill Curse-Rotted Greatwood before acquiring the covenant AND failed the questline for Sirris of the Sunless Realms for whatever reason, it will be impossible to acquire the convenant's insignia

fucking hell who decided to make a fun covenant a missable.

DaS2 doesn't use SL for matchmaking

>reporting opinions that different from yours
You must be a SJW right?

Dex build using all of the obscure non-meta weapons. Scythes are underrated for both PvP and PvE. Whips are tons of fun in PvP and great at pissing players off. Try out the Rapier and actually use the WAs. Level ATT to 15-18 so you have tons of access to weapon arts.

opinions are fine, spamming the thread with constant shitting on the game/series isn't. When 10% of a thread's post is just one user making the same posts shitting on a game over and over again, that's spam

Thats just for smithing right? if I put a few point into intelligence to learn magic weapon, does that stacks on top of the 15+?

when it happened to me it just fucked my HUD and I had to restart

>40+ posts of the exact same comment over and over again written by a double digit IQ slav is considered contributing to discussion

You lose all access to Gravelord Servant and Darkmoon Blades by fighting a required boss and optional boss, respectively. You also can't become a Dickwraith if you follow regular game progress, and have to know ahead of time how to join it before actually joining it.

Finished all bosses of DS3 with the valorheart earlier today.
Am I jaded or was the hardest bosses still champ, jubbajubb king because lolwhereiscamera and gael because 300 degree swing arc.
25 bosses ranging from super easy to fucking stop with multi-phases and gimmicks.

Gonna start a new char in DS2 again but don't know what build to do. Will try to do it in CoC, except for funlurker because you can't.
Any suggestions?

Scythes are underrated, but they're still absolute garbage. Slow R1s, dumpster tier damage, no WA worth a damn. Reach doesn't mean shit if your enemy can just casually walk in while you're winding up your swing.

Powerstance O&R or Bone Fists

Yes. But, again, it's utter shit unless you actually invest points into the skill.

>it's literally impossible to get every gesture in one playthrough, and sometimes even 2 playthroughs aren't enough
>if you want one gesture, you have to fail an entire other questline which has a valuable ring for a reward
Fucking why. Why is proper bow in such a retarded location.

already done a full playthrough of the Bone Fists. Even did the entire NG+ because it was so fucking fun
(not final build, but the few levels after don't do shit)

That still leaves you with powerstancing Orma and Reeve's. Str/Fai is always an option, and usually has good results.

Blue and Red Smelter Greatsword powestance

That reach is still completely insane, and the R1s do alright damage unless you're fighting full havels 24/7. Twohanded moveset outranges halberds/glaives and 2H R1 combos into an R2. 2H running attacks have phantom range out the ass and rope firebombs can protect you against people who get in your face.

Give up. The game isn't active anymore and the rings aren't really worth it. You don't need the +2 rings to platinum either.

But if you are dead set on it, for killing invaders you can farm one of the invaders (Rhoy the Explorer) who invades 12 times for each bonfire ascetic you use. That's the best way to get lingering dragoncrest+2.

For invading hosts, your best bet is to get a friend who will leave their game running for you to farm them over and over again with name engraved ring sitting next to a bonfire and then spend a few days killing them over and over again.

>O&R
Forgot about those. Are they actually useful/fun or is it a meme build?

>blue smelter
if my DS2 wasn't somehow fucked up i would say you'd have to trade them to me so i don't have to do the fucking cave of wonders.
Don't know why people can't summon me, but i can summon others even with ring of the named god. It's infuriating

>Give up. The game isn't active anymore and the rings aren't really worth it. You don't need the +2 rings to platinum either.
It gets around 3000 players each day

>opinions that different from yours

Some opinions are massively wrong and people who share those bad opinions need to be removed from the gene pool. Some opinions are just that bad.

Some opinions that are wrong but not actually harmful.
>magic is bad in ds3
>ganking isn't fun
>ds2 was good
>shulva dlc not the worst dlc

Then there are opinions that are both wrong and harmful
>certain religions
>pedophiles, lolicons and other degenerates such as homosexuals
>solving problems with violence

>spamming is the best strat in PVP
It would be shame if you added poise in the game, fromsoftware. It would be shame if you fix the game :)

It's a meme build. But it's also pretty fun.

They're the only greatshields intended for powerstancing, and the Imperious Knights seem to have done well with them.
If it doesn't work out, you'll still have a good heavy Str build.

>When you are advised to patch the game but you have no idea what "patching" means since you are Japanese and a normie

fuck off duskposter

top bait

What did they mean by this?

>audience: "It seems like the game is getting lots of hate for being filled with bugs and inbalances. Are you planning to patch ds3 soon? Thank you."
>HIDETITOT MIYZAMAKI: "patching? Can we have a transrator? No we arent really planning to patch the game. we just leave it in its beta version."

He cant get away with this

It's not active enough to be worth invading and killing 1000 hosts. It takes probably about 30 minutes to find a host and kill them in an active area, assuming you play 20 hours a week and kill 40 hosts per week, getting ring of thorns +2 will still take you 6 months straight of non stop invading.

And that's being generous. Getting enough cracked red eye orbs means that for each invasion you ALSO have to win an arena match. It might take you an hour to successfully kill a host if you include that, meaning you'll be well into 2018 before you get the ring.

You could honestly just mule it or use CE. Or just use the +1 rings.

DaS 3 tournament!

/hundaemonx

>when you make a game in 30 minutes and normies actually bought it LMAO!

hollowwarrior.imgur.com/

I kinda wanna do this, but it takes effort to get to 4 Kongs and offer 30 humanity on a low level nerd.

it goes more like this

>fans: this game is broken and filled with bugs and poor balance
>youtuber; oh yeah, I agree, we should talk to someone about this
>6 months of research trying to track down a Bandai Namco representative because From doesn't have a PR department
>Bandai Namco rep says nothing useful
>youtuber makes a big long complaining video about it
>IGN or Kotaku pick up the video
>6 months later an expat in Japan is sent the video from one of their friends in the US
>the expat complains (in japanese) to his friends
>those friends make a big long complaining video about it and spam From Soft's twitter with complaints
>From Soft checks their twitter two months later, ignores it
>magazine editor or writer happens to see the twitter comments
>6 months later miyazaki does an interview with a magazine, brings up those original complaints that were known about 18 months ago
>Miyazaki has no idea what they're talking about because he's unaware of any complaints, mentions that patches will be "eventually" issued but that it's not a priority because they're moving on to other games, since the game is now 18 months old
>patches are never released because pvp was never a priority anyway
>new game comes out, the cycle starts all over again

>tfw every DLC2 invasion today has ended in connection error or salty PMs

Cute!

can you buff infused weapons?

not in ds1 and 3

>That Halflight
U-utsukushii..

Can someone explain why the Astora Straight Sword even exist in DaS3?

Giving himself infinite mana estus, who knows what else he does when he is losing or in difficulty
probably lag walking as seen in another webm
If you give yourself unfair advantages from other means that the game allows you in pvp you're considered a shitter and laughed at, period
It's impossible to take this guy seriously now

>samefagging this hard

>Get my Silver Knight Spear
>Immediately upgrade to +4
>4 Twinklings Short
>Start farming Souls in Sunny Anor Londo
>Two my SKS with righteous fury as I prepare to jumping attack a Royal Guard sentinel
>Completely miss and end up under him for a nice face full of shield slam
I felt very foolish /dsg/

Hardly. Ds1 has no weapon memory, so you can just get a lightning claymore+5 or whatever to take them down and then switch to non-twink weapons

Because it used to be a good low level/early weapon, like in DaS1, but then they fucked it up when overhauling infusions and never bothered to fix it.

References

I miss shit like this so much

Dumb question, should I raise my strength to 1H my weapon or just 2H it?

For and others who wants a fun DeS run.

Knight mode.
>Start as knight (obviously)
>Wear the fluted armor at all times
>Default sword and shield until you can get the knight sword/shield in 1-4.
>Crescent/Half/Late grass only
>No Magic
>Firebomb only allowed throwable if you have to
It's fun and even had a template picture that I've lost a few years ago

I was a honor fag in 2 but decided to be a real dick in 3 but never got hatemail. The clossest I ever got was someone bitching about me on dsg. What am I doing wrong?

>doing pontif FCs with the same host for several sessions in a row
>go to kick him for shits and giggles
>accidentally attack him
>other red starts chasing me and trying to kill me
>host BCs him out of the session
>later that day see the fag who got BCd out bitching about me and the host in dsg

>Dark Souls before "prepare to die lol" marketing and PC master race took over

I hope the next game is so different that all of you kill yourself and the fanbase can start from scratch

So I'm just messing around with some of the non-Finger/MM covenants for the first time...why does Way of the Blue draw bodyguards from Darkmoons when the purpose of Way of the Blue is emergency rescue phantoms, and Darkmoons are supposed to be red/purple hunters?

Depends what the weapon is. Something like a glaive doesn't need to be onehanded because it has the exact same R1s, but none of the hyper armor. Something like a greatsword though has wide sweeps 1h and hyper armor 2h, so it's worth having enough strength to 1h it. Spears have much slower R1s when onehanding, so it's not worth meeting onehand stats for it most of the time.

Carthus Curved Sword infused with sharp.

o lords of cinder, and RNG, please bring me a symbol of avarice before the 200th fucking time I throw a charm at a mimic

Why is this thread filled with so many hateful people and idiots?

Are there any nice people around who aren't so filled with hate and just want to help me level a new character? I've had an awful week and could use a good time.

killing/looting all mimics in the base game guarantees a symbol... no need to be retarded

If you're using a shield, parry tool or catalyst in your left hand, go ahead and level your strength. Just a warning, CCS got a swing speed nerf a while back on 2H R1s.

>all my characters got it in less than 10 tries
>two of them in one try

I wanted to do something like this but I just fell victim to ss r1 spam with no rolling. I really wish there was a way to trade rolling for poise. With how strong rolls are, I think it would be a fair trade
>fag sees thing
>fag immediately has to try and start console wars
Why, fag?

>Darkmoons are supposed to be red/purple hunters?
They aren't. Darkmoons in DS3 are aldrich faithful hunters, and host-protectors.

Do you have a dick?

Are you a cute boy or just a cute girl?

Why'd they change it from the Sin model though? That was way better and didn't make Sentinels and Darkmoons basically the same damn thing with different names.

Can you dress like

Sure but I'm a girl too so the seduction is pointless.

The screenshot is for dks 1 builds, which is why it has the wolf ring and only 2 ring slots.
>I really wish there was a way to trade rolling for poise

Fuck off with this bitter "back on my day herp derp" bullshit.

The only reason the whole "le friendly invader" thing in DS1 started was because invaders,especially low level ones, were almost without question twinks bevause that was how you got to Darkwraiths early on. So the fighting chances for people who got invaded were minimal at best.

Invading newbies was fun but unless you were intentionally gimping yourself to their level there was no challenge and when DS3 actually put invaders and hosts at a better balance the twinks found out they can't hack it anymore without the massive gear advantage.

>
but where is the proofs
Are you a girl (male)?

>Not good at pvp in the slightest
>Still go for a full day of invasions
>Between the hackers and hosts with 3 phantoms sending me hate mail feeling very meh about today
>Stumble upon a random fight club with a bunch of cool lads

After that I'm rethinking trying to get good at it

Not complaining about console wars (I play on PC), I'm complaining about the PC-centered marketing that sold Souls as some pvp focused sadist's game, and the awful community that resulted from it. Ever since Prepare to Die, non-souls players look at dark souls as one of the worst gaming communities, like a small scale DOTA/LoL group.

>PC-centered marketing?
What?

God I hope so

You just have to get (un)lucky and invade the type of person who doesn't understand that invasions aren't duels, and it's a risk they take by playing online with a massive health bonus.

I too remember the scene where Artorias two-handed a fumes fondly.

>plunging attacks dont do significant damage
Fix?

So what's the recommended SL to start DLC2 in Dark Souls 3? 100?

I'm fine with there being missable things especially with all the mainstreaming that already happened in DS3.

Red is best, friendo

Please be in L O N D O R