/gwt/ - Gwent: The Witcher Card Game General

>New cards being posted here occasionally
twitter.com/playgwent

>Leaked Campaign
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

>Decks
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayGwent/status/891658166827667457
gwentdb.com/news/139-cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-cards
youtube.com/watch?v=7qYmor-83fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

th for retoasting the updated gwentup data since I got only 2 (((You)))s last time.

dead game

fun fact about the game API - normally you don't see ban reasons in-game, but if you use a REST client, you can.

>REST client

Ban Ard Tutor premium: twitter.com/PlayGwent/status/891658166827667457

Just post all of em while you're at it.

gwentdb.com/news/139-cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-cards

Lambert is so shit lol

all these cards are garbage

>Eskel, being scared and waving some fire at some elves
>Lambert, gyrating his hips and doing nothing
>Vesemir, fucking an elf with a dildo and giving it an orgasm
CDPR has bigly best art.

eskel is fine, but the old art is better why did they waste time and resources changing it is beyond me

Dorregaray is interesting, I'll give him a go

So it's lore accurate then

Is there a streamer/youtuber worth a damn for this dead game?

I think it's because they are using old art for gold versions of the three

swim

because previously only Lambert's art was from the fight against Wild Hunt so they obviously wanted to give them matching art from the same scene.

sucks

But /ourguy/ had Keira in the background, now Keira is nowhere to be found and their cards no longer match.

Freddybabes if you want quality players I guess, he's top 7 or something. But he's also almost underage.

Lambert is the best. He should be the next witcher protagonist, especially since Eskel is basically Geralt-lite.

>implying Geralt doesn't kill that bitch in the canon

>breaking best bro's heart
never

i've read an interview with CDPR that said they considered at first to have berengar the MC in w3

radovid please go suck flaccid cocks

>letting that scheming cunt live

What's this "didn't kill Keira" meme

She lies and uses you constantly and then forces your hand if you tell her you're not going to let her kill thousands of people for her own benefit.

Fuck her

So what? She's a woman, adjust your expectations.

Damn she uses you to pick some flowers and have sex with her
What a monster

she doesn't force your hand on shit, you tell her she's a dumbass for wanting to go to radovid, tell her to go to kaer moren and take the stupid scrolls

also pretty much every sorceresses treats geralt like that so it's best not to take it to heart

>implying anything that happens in the games is canon

It didn't bother me so much but I told her she was dumb for going to Radovid and then she said she was going anyway so I said lol no and she told me to draw my sword

So I killed her. I bent over backwards for the cunt and she couldn't spend five fucking minutes in a conversation with me.

you acted like a buffon and reaped what you sow, CDPR didn't do the best job in writing down correctly what every dialogue option is supposed to be (move dijstra forcefully etc) but there was no reason to go ballistic on her

Nah bro that scene is written terribly.

>Keira I think it's dumb to go to Radovid, give me the papers please
>FUCK YOU FIGHT TO THE DEATH

> called her a two faced serpent instead of just pressuring her to tell you what the fuck she's on about
> why did things escalate

Do you understand that things can escalate significantly before they even begin to approach a fight to the fucking death?

So Consume is now top tier, right? I'm having a lot of troubles against that fucking deck who uses Nekker Warrior + Nekker on the first turn. Literally 5 nekkers with 15 life everyfucking time. Also, which Dagon deck is at the top atm? Because Swim's swarm is shit now. I can barely get a 60% wr with it at 4150mmr.

She will fight you to the death without calling her two faced

Consume is not top tier at all, Second tier at best

if i remember correctly you need to keep insulting her/telling her you can't let her do that and only then you fight

Geralt doesn't insult her, he just stands firm that Keira shouldn't go to Radovid. There's literally one choice at the end where one option sends Keira to Kaer Morhen to be your ally and the other one fucking murders her. Pretty hard swing there.

postan in ded gaem bread

~40 posts in an hour is alright, not dead by any means

Does deathwish trigger from hand?
For example when eating nekker with big frog or kayran, does it summon nekker?
Too lazy to check myself.

Nope.

nope

To add on this, Olgierd is the shoe in card for frog and kayran for obvious reasons. Manticore is a decent replacement as well.

What's the new meta bros? Last I played, they totally cucked the frost monsters and NG.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qYmor-83fo
can't believe i wasted time checking this out, but i wasn't wrong

you choose expect me to pity you instead of giving her an alternative of going to kaer moren and then you can leave or tell her you can't let her do that and fight her

APOLOGIZE

Bran is hot shit, Dagon is still strong tho

Is this game dying? It seems to have fallen off from open beta release

they refuse to balance the game and release more content so yeah probably

>Random legendary pack from Twitch drop
>Tazkad the Packmaster which was fairly high priority to craft
Lookin' cute feelin' cute.

are they really releasing the patch end of august cause of that tourney

how do they expect people to be satisfied with 20 cards after that long without anything

How is "Expect me to pity you?" an insult? She just used you, you have every right to be a bit terse with her. A fight to the death is so many notches up the escalation scale from there it's fucking retarded. Also remember that Keira and Geralt are acquaintances, and of course Keira knows Triss and Yenn who would be pretty fucking pissed if they learned she had fucking killed Geralt.

They did a patch at the begining of July and there's another patch in some weeks, so I don't know where did you get that from

good thing not reading my post in full

first you tell her expect me to pity you, then she gets enraged and tells you she's going to radovid and that she wants you to get out of her sight AND THEN you choose to either go away OR TO FIGHT HER
8:30 and onwards in the link

My friend who has never played the witcher wants to learn qwent, can he learn and have fun still?

gwent in w3 is exteremly simple and has almost nothing in common with stadnalone gwent

Nothing in that dialog even implies things are heading towards a fight. She tells you to get out of her sight, and then you tell her to hand over the notes first. That's about a 3 on the escalation scale, where a fight to the death would be an 11.

Of course. He won't know who any of the characters on the cards are, but so what.

it's clearly a physical confrontation, you didn't think she'd get intimidated and just give up did you?

If it was really going to escalate all the way to a fight to the death, they should have included SEVERAL more dialog exchanges that ramp up to that. It should be very clear to the player that a particular dialog option is about to result in a major character dying. The fact that the writers even put in a line of dialog that led to you fucking killing Keira Metz is retarded on its own.

Are NG Dash players suffering from brainletism?

>tfw I didn't want to kill Keira and was pretty interested in her research
>tfw this came to me as a shock and I almost stopped playing the game because of it

you don't choose to kill her you choose to tell her you aren't going to let her go along with her plan, she snaps and makes her own decision to fight you, if anything it's more realistic because you as a player don't control the entire world. and i'm glad W3 doesn't color choices in blue and red to help morons know what is good and what is bad, it's consistent with the moral grey theme of the series

>use Dorregaray to move a 9 strength Nauzicaa Brigade from your graveyard to your opponent's
>ress it with Vicovaro
>then last round you put it back in the deck with Assire and whip out the Duke of Flogging Barbarians into Submission

Keira Metz opting to fucking murder a friendly acquaintance and her friend's lover because he's being mildly difficult with her is so far from realistic it's a fucking joke. The Witcher is a harsh universe but people don't just fucking murder each other for no reason. It's silly.

maybe you don't understand how serious that issue was for her. and in the witcher world people die for much less, just ask based kalkstein

Kalkstein is another abortion from the games. Read a book nigga.

oh yeah genre fiction has always been super deep and sophisticated

bitch please

>the Witcher books are bad because of their genre

okay

i didn't say they're bad, i think you're just trashing the game too much as if book character are somehow less fucked up, even as a person who didn't read the books only short summaries on the internet i know there is no shortage of undue violence in these books

>as a person who didn't read the books

Yeah, opinion discarded.

good thing you have an excuse to grab on to so you could avoid a debate you had nothing to say in favor of your opinion

My opinion is that characters behave much more rationally in the books, and it makes for a more believable and engaging story. You have nothing to say about this because you haven't even read them. This, of course, explains why you think that garbage Keira questline is acceptable. You don't have anything to compare it to.

ciri's friends getting executed right infront of her eyes by a man who had two contracts one to kill her and one to capture her but instead choosing to make a gladiator out of her is pure rational and without a drop of uncalled for violence

Stop talking about the fucking books this is a CARD GAME thread.

>stop talking about the stuff the game is based on

gwentards, everyone

not gwentards, just him.

At least it keeps the thread alive

yea i love playing against dagon and king bran and i wish cdpr wont release the patch for another month wOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Bonhart is characterized as a sadist from moment one. That's his character. If he turned around and did something excessively benevolent out of completely nowhere, then yeah, that would be irrational.

where are they supposed to talk about it? Veeky Forums? /wtc/? give me a fucking break
don't forget about geralt catching the plotters, with stefan skellen among them, and learning about the location of vilgefortz's castle BY A FUCKING ACCIDENT, the books are good for a genre fiction, I consider them to be better than the games myself but this "lul ive read the bookz i know so much about de lore xdddd, they're awesome you should read them too xDDD" behaviour is pure reddit

He found out she was a witcher which changed everything

the point is excessive violence in the witcher universe isn't some bullshit the games came up with,people die all the time for petty shit in that world.

My point wasn't that Keira's reaction was excessively violent. My point was that her reaction was unjustified, irrational, and out of character.

why would it be out of character for her? at least games wise, philippa would attack you for much less

I like how you think

Keira is not such a psychopath that she would fly off the handle and attempt to kill Geralt of fucking Rivia. Yennefer's lover and Triss's good friend. Fuck.

and in the books Keira would get upset and turned on at the same time and probably try to fuck him at that very spot

>be an advisor to a king, live in a big ass mansion
>suddenly you are hunted, forced to leave everything behind and go into hiding
>live in a smelly swamp, heal ulcers now, wake up to the sound of retarded peasants bothering you about their cows
>you want to return to your previous life, no matter the price
>you use our witcher acquaintance to help you out
> he learns about your plan and tells you that he's not letting you go and to give him your last bargaining chip, maybe even call you a snake in the process
>defend yourself
yeah it is so fucking unreasonable of her

i think you didn't understand the plot of that questline, she's a spoiled cunt who can't accept the fact she has to live in a swamp now instead of in foltest's court, she's willing to go to any length to get herself out of that situation (even building false hope around radovid) but she isn't inherently evil just very selfish. if you offer her refugee at kaer moren she calms the fuck down

this
also sorceressess do not really give a fuck about each other THAT much, look at the book version of triss, selling yen and geralt short

>defend yourself

What the fuck was she defending herself from? She wasn't being attacked. Read the two last lines of your greentext and understand just how sudden this transition is.

from the viewpoint of a selfish narcisstic cunt when you don't get what you want you are defending yourself, but she's not evil for the sake of evil she's just stopped giving a fuck about the bigger picture and only thinks of her well being, caring only about yourself is common sorceresses behavior

haven't been here in ages

i hope everyone enjoyed their ACB gainz :^)

from the guy taking away her last hope of returning to her previous life, remember, sorceresses are a proud lot and keira doesn't really know geralt that well, what was she supposed to do?
>p-please geralt-kun, let m-me go ;_; i-im sorry for lying dont call me a snake, you've hurt my fee-fees
c'mon buddy every mage would tell him to fuck the right off and fend for him/herself

>every mage would tell him to fuck the right off

Yeah, that line of dialog would have been nice. And then about 4 or 5 more that escalated all the way up to a fight if the writers were really so inclined as to have two major characters fight to the death for no reason.

>game was a ton of fun on open beta launch
>how its a ghost town

What the FUCK happened bros?!?!?!?!?!?!??

she attacked when you say CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, ffs it's not rocket science

If you think that a fight to the death is the next logical step after "can't let you do that", then I don't know what to say.