Cloth or leather?

Cloth or leather?

Suede leather

leather hbt
t. cloth

Leather all the way. No Naugahyde, but only the real shit.

heated and cooled leather.

vinyl

Leather, the only right choice.

Cloth is a bitch to clean.

Perforated leather. You get heated and cooled seats, it's a win for me.

alcantara or gtfo

The fuck is naugahyde.

Leather only if the seats have heating, niggershit gets fucking cold as shit in winter on my Volvo.

wool

Fake leather.

mah nigga
>muh comfy inch-thick

How do you know yours is the real aristocrat deal?

Good question...

cloth on daily car. smooth/slippery leather on weekend car.

>tfw alcantara everywhere

It’s a bad feel. What compelled bmw designers to coat a steering wheel in this

I prefer only the finest Corinthian leather.

leather is nice because it's easy to clean, but too hot in the summer and freezing in the winter.
Cloth is nice but it absorbs farts and other odors, it also cuts the blood flow on legs if it's not soft.
Alacantara is a meme.
Personally the best is real suede, but no1 offers that, so i would have to go with leather. It lasts a long time, and you just need to treat it occasionally and it looks brand new.

I dropped a cig but on this type of leather in my Cadillac, could not even diy fix BC nowhere sells the sheets to fill in the hole for perforated leather in kits.

cloth if you're upholstering it/ new car
leather for used

This.

>no one offers suede

Not even Aston or Rolls-Royce?

that's what you get for being a smoking retard

>it also cuts the blood flow on legs if it's not soft.
what

>leather is nice because it's easy to clean, but too hot in the summer and freezing in the winter.

this

thankfully my seats are heated tho tbqhwyf

Fine wool.

>cloth absorbs odors

You mean you don't get your car professionally cleaned once a week? Leather is for poorfags who can only afford a bottle of some armorall shit and have to park outside because of their mcjobs.
>muh hot car
>muh cooled seats
Cloth is for the rich.

If you are not rich and have cloth you just look like an idiot. Like a 20 year old guy with a used porsche. Yeah, you're going to service it yourself. Have fun with that. Just the parts will cost as much as your rent.

Cloth.

Reasons:

Better to race in.
Absorbs sweat on hot racing days better.
Doesn't burn when hot.
Doesn't freeze your sack when cold.
No sliding around every corner (fatfucksneednotapply.gif).
More comfortable.
If you're vegan, then no animals were harmed during the making of this chair.
Doesn't make noise when fucking.
And...
Because back in the day, leather was used only for peons and plebs who were hired to run the car/buggy set up. They were left outside to weather the elements while everyone else was comfy and warm inside with a covered roof. Leather was used because it was durable and long lasting. Interior was always cloth, often to the highest quality for the time. Simply put, because it was comfortable and status defining.

tldr: Cloth is better because it means you are not a pleb.

Cloth/Suede/Alcantara
Leather is for women.

Cordoba memes?

Perforated leather will crack quickly in warm climate.
Tan leather. I also like black leather, but it gets too hot where I live. Cloth is comfy, but looks terrible and soaks up stains/liquids.

Leather for overall comfort and luxury feeling, cloth for minimal maintenance and long term dependability.

Cloth or alcantara

Pattern cloth with leather bolsters

I'm more of a cloth guy, but I don't mind leather.

Alcantara + leather is best combination

>stainable everywhere a spill is possible, hot as fuck everywhere you touch with skin

you know people who drive this car are not obese retarded americunts that have to eat and drink in their car...

audis always have great interiors. too bad about the rattle

anyway OP. for pictures leather. for practicality cloth

>Not doing literally every activity from within your car when possible
What are you even doing on this board

leather, my girl is into watersports and cloth would ruin the fun

>not enjoying a tall cuppa joe on your morning commute
Listen here you underage, busriding retard. Until you understand the pleasure of sipping piping hot, pitch black coffee from a travel mug at 6 in the morning you aren't allowed to post on this board.

Alcantara, always.
However, I'm disappointed by the lack of "farts and sex gasses" talk ITT

>current year
>smoking in your car
ishiggitydiggitydowopboppow

That feel when it's -15°F, 3AM, and you have 800 miles ahead of you, and you take a sip of Ecuadorian espresso from your travel mug.

rain guards are a godsend for smokers desu

Leather only leads to burnt / sweaty sticky legs in the South. And most people can't take care of it right so it cracks.

silk

good leather > textile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that shitty """leather"""" you see 99.8% of the time that gullible normies are upsold

Cloth
t. canuck

Cloth. Leather melts your flesh in the summer and cracks and breaks in the winter. Leather also makes you slide around in the seat if you're taking corners at a spirited pace.

Well it's not that simple.

Cloth can be like a t-shirt stretched over a seat or a thick and nice feeling material with unique design.

And leather can thick and soft German leather or the American way thin and hard like plastic.

In the end I would choose a cloth interior if the manufacturer has really put some effort in it.

>Cloth can be like a t-shirt stretched over a seat

or

This is the right answer.
Although I will say, that the problem with leather can be mostly avoided if you have a heated garage. Although that wont solve the problem of when you park wherever it is you were heading

>Cloth is nice but it absorbs farts and other odors

fuck me I've been blasting away in my truck the past 4 years. I don't smell anything though, or maybe I got used to it...

Really hoping for Porsche to bring back the goofy cloth interiors.
Now a premium cloth interior means overpriced synthetic suede aka alcantara which costs less than a real cloth interior but is sold more expensive than real leather.

Stone

Just steam clean it once every 10 years or so, you can rent one for like 10 bucks a day.

>Smoking
>Cadillac
Nigger detected

but i steam it every day

>luxury car
leather
>anything else
cloth
>cold weather area
heated regardless

>Because back in the day, leather was used only for peons and plebs who were hired to run the car/buggy set up. They were left outside to weather the elements while everyone else was comfy and warm inside with a covered roof. Leather was used because it was durable and long lasting. Interior was always cloth, often to the highest quality for the time. Simply put, because it was comfortable and status defining.
Proofs on that or you're just full of shit

When the fuck did people come up with the idea that leather is supposed to be some sort of luxury material?

>someone would pick leather over this

Cloth...I have ibs, and have occasional accidents while sitting down. Cloth is pretty ezpz to steam clean...I had leather before and repeated cleaning/hosing off and it got all hard and stained...

80s mbtex,pretty much indusctrible

Do you wear diapers or how do you deal with leaving your home if your IBS is that bad?

A seat in the middle for your wife's son.

Dang dude wear something or just like, dont poop in your car. Just stop having ibs

This. Good leather has an amazing feel. Average leather is shit.

I didn't know how much I wanted a Tartan interior until I saw this.

Cloth, with a couple sheepskin throws over the back of the bench.

god that looks so comfy

I've got a set of those seats for the rear of a 928.
You might think that the dank memes of odd ball shit from 40 years ago is cool, but honestly the texture in person is miserable. It's like a burlap sack. My 928 is full perforated comfy ass black leather.

bad cloth < bad leather < good leather < good cloth < toyota century wool < rolls wool

Velour > leather > cloth > vinyl > carpet

It is known

don't eat cheetos in your car and it's not a problem.

Leather feels like shit too.

>tfw used to curse manufacturers for not fitting rain gutters any more but just got a set of climairs for my Accord so zero fucks given from this point onward

are you yakuzzi?

But not being a moron. Real leather has a very distinct smell and feel.

Backsweat and lumbar pain central.

Um, real leather doesn't "crack and break" ever.

Real leather shrinks and gets hard, and if it's flexed it will crack.

Please, it's from the country of the menage a troix.

Stop shitting your pants every day and it's not an issue.

what the fuck is this
You could buy the car dismantle it take the seats out of it, and the put in the living room of a 90 year old
and nobody would notice something off.

Uhhh, you do realize wops do this a lot, right?

Maybe you don't. You're probably underage to even know what a wop is.

That would look brand new with a recolour

That's not bad at all.
Leather, just like cloth, wears through at the bolster. Which this car doesn't have.

Crabs.

Velvet.

Leather stinks in summer and slips. Cloth looks like trash.

Leather bolsters + cloth cushions is the true master race. Best of both worlds. Get the look of leather but the benefits of sitting on cloth.