Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/-Thicc Thighs Save Lives Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) [Jobbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>SDCC Marvel Future Fight Reveal: Apocalypse
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=877489

>This week's events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=879809

>Shadowland is ded
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=883083

>Spider-Memeboxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=883069

>Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=823399
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=884719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking ass bandit

>finally get a max hp and invul proc for wolverine
>it's a *5 obelisk with 19% and 3 seconds invul proc
Well, if I don't use this on logan, then on who can I use it?

>trying to roll a perfect obelisk
Stop being a fucking retard. The only thing Wolvie NEEDS is an inv. proc. That's what you should be aiming for. Obviously 3s is nothing.

Lizard

This is gonna be a long grind. 300 phoenix feathers gone, and not even one gear maxed. Fuck RNG

>300 phoenix feathers gone, and not even one gear maxed. Fuck RNG
wew lad. And here I am 400 feathers short and 3 gears maxed with one at level 18.

>tfw I should have jean's last gear at 20 tomorrow
:)

>eab
>160k with anti-venom
>have 2 chaos isos at *3
>120% damage proc
>no urus
So this is the power of memes... time to put agent venom on the bench...

>that random Nebula sex scene in the most recent issue of Thanos
>this OP
s-stop

I need at least 4600 crystals (magneto missions + going from vip1 to vip4. Although 2-year-An for vip5 would be an option.)

I previously got a bio subscription, maxed my AVenom gears and got 1-star of all the paywalls in need of MRUTs eventually, but I know those are for sale for 2600 crystals every week or something so I don't know if the 2-year-aniv crystals is better than the packs that include a MRUT with much less crystals (Limited 5.5k crystals, 6MRUT 6mastery 3m gold and some junk for $45)
It seems like the VIP5 level of anniversary pack would blow away any of the other temporary items over the next year, right? Also helps out people when I open my anniversary rifts and would give me more co-op pay.

Anniversary packs are too expensive for what you get. VIP packs for $35 are pretty good value.

Elaborate on that first part

shit, thank you. Did the math and you get just as good a crystal ratio from VIP and the MRUT are worth more to me than chaos norns or BAM.

murderbump.

been thinking of t2 this slut but I'll wait till shadowland rework familia

She has NO DAMAGE

Not him, but...

...aaaand that's it

He's the champion of the universe, so does that include being a champion in the bedroom?

Idk, ask Nebula

MUGGAS REPORT TO CHAT FOR AC

they really need to speed up revives
tired of this shit taking so long when I kill a dormy/corvus/jean

Goddamn, they went full synergy with Nebula. Gave her the stripe down her face and everything.

IT IS TIME FOR DE HUNT

>tfw two *5 tickets

Not everyone is pay-to-play. Your "dream" fucks newbies. If they add more than 10 new stages, the newbies will never reach the top stages, so less rewards, so even bigger difference between free to play and money abusers. What would be the point then for them to play? PvP would be ruined, shadowlands would be ruined. Should they stay just because of abx and world boss?

abloo bloo

I feel like this post quotes someone assuming that the rewards will get changed out or they up the baseline difficulty of the floors.

Well maybe newbies should get good

sneak peek tonight?

hopefully not

>35% crit dmg
>200% dmg proc
WOW
>lightning res

why can't we have nice things

Nah, probably not until tomorrow night. We'll probably start getting interim reports this week though.

based mr sumerak

what's the best cdr comics to farm and how do i farm them?

>the alliance muggas is fighting in AC atm
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=823399

>we diversify our AC job to different timezone according to convenience. so no pressure for anyone.
>Alliance Conquest: participating at least 1-2x/week, store donation is mandatory (as we rely heavily to lvl up store by winning AC, so there's no need for gold donation)
>Males or females are welcome. She-male is also welcome! All ages are welcome (03 - 79 years old). Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian & Linux users are welcome to join.
>3. We've been winning 5-6x of Alliance Conquest (cant remember the exact number), participation rate from members was between 78~86% (exactly the reason why we'll have few more open spots). Most of us just love AC as the only way to make best of of unused T2s in the garage.
>Our members come from all different countries (US, UK, Singapore, Thailand, China, South Korea, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Phillipine, Texas, South Africa, Japan, Malaysia, etc) age between 8~46 years old! We use English for daily conversation. (Sometime broken English too)
>We have a personal intructor whom is available 24/7 & willing to help you increase your AB-score and tune up your characters if you need.

Do I need to fucking pay for a good AC AI or something because holy shit are mine's always stupid
>Agent Venom only using skills 1 and 2
>Ebony Maw only using skills 1 and 2
Meanwhile the enemy AV starts the fight with his barrier

GET FUCKED MARVELZOMBIES

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Loki, from the giantman rifts
Marvel zombies, from somewhere idr
Punisher 19? Maybe? Idr
Check the pastebin for all card stats and where 2 cop

>>She-male is also welcome
Whoa

Huh, really makes you think.

no need to thank me, just doing my part
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=884719

>your time isnt that valuable coal get over urself

CHARMCORALR DRUMPLBZTED

>LINE & WA group for coordination
What are those?

Also
>Personal instructor online 24/7

line is like a chat app
and wa is whatsapp

>We have a personal intructor whom is available 24/7 & willing to help you increase your AB-score and tune up your characters if you need.

>hey listen here you aussie shit I'm sitting here playing a mobile game so clearly my time is very valuable
fix this shit asap netmarvel
Honestly I can't even tell what's shitposting and what isn't anymore
We've officially reached the tipping point

We now live in a world where everything we say and do is both sarcastic and sincere at the same time.

>greg and coal shitposting
so this is what it's like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

I recently saw an Onion article that was actually true and that when I realized we've strayed way too far from god's light

>coal "shitposter" toad
vs
>kk "actual australian" greg
I genuinely don't know who's the bigger shitposter

The whole Nature vs Nurture thing, /mffg/ style

I'd say a solid 90% of my posts itt are shitposts
I'm also responsible for 100% of the kpop threads
greg doesn't stand a shitposting chance

you boys DO like kpop..... don't you???
or are you gay?

of course I like kpop, coal.

Who should get the left one? Dorm or Jean? Other two useful?

>only like
>not love
lmao

both the 2 left ones are goat for dormy or jean, interchangeably desu
the right one a shit 2bh

Go 5s inv on dormammu and 2nd gear on jean
Reroll 3rd gear

>not having at least 3 fire bros at t2
explain yourself

Looking at Scott's little character portrait, he's probably one of the most painted looking of these portraits.

White Tiger is being such a bitch, she never drops anything more than 2 bios at the end of a run, but Wiccan and Songbird both game me at least a 4 bio drop once, maybe twice a complete 20 minute run

What will their team bonus be?

>new shadowland floors
Oh boy I can't wait to not being able to get Apocalypse from it because it's a whale-only mode!

same reason you can't clear wbu.

>new SL floors
>Mutant Units have an advantage in this stage
>Enemy units that reflect energy damage and physical damage appear in this stage
>Enemy units that ignore Time Freeze appear in this stage.

Recovery rate is pointless on Wolverine, Max Hp is way better. It's probably way better on Gwenpool too and Deadpool will likely need it too. It's pointless to put recovery rate on these healing monsters because they already heal super fast. 2 second invinciblity is fine too. Anti Venom might benefit more from recovery rate though, because the blobs don't heal him super fast, but he does have super heal on his 5th skill so i don't know. He might need it too.

it does make sense, shadowland is the ultimate challenge in the game.
Some people here have like 40-50 t2.

what uniforms do you lads want for 3.3?

Gwenom and a Kate uniform

One for Wolverine would be good too

don't be a nigga

>Mutant Units have an advantage in this stage
>not having at least 3 T2 mutants
At the very least you should have Magneto at T2 and the guy is a fucking beast. Problem if you didn't invest your freebies into the X-Men, so far I have Cyclops, Mags, Logan and Rogue at T2, with Storm at 20/18/18/20
>Enemy units that reflect energy damage and physical damage appear in this stage
Dr. Strange.
>Enemy units that ignore Time Freeze appear in this stage.
Just use Thanos, or Sharon, or whoever wins you shit in Timeline. Strange himself would still be viable even.

Nothing, because worst spider Woman is never getting in.

Kate, Flash, Shang-Chi.

Also BP but he'll probably will get a new one after or during the movie premiere.

Fuck WBU seriously. I don't even try it besides the easy Dwarf/Corvus days and that at phase one.

The shitty rewards are just not worth it.
>300 bios
>5* ticket
Yeah, no, I can just buy a Mega Rank Up ticket for less crystals it'll take making my cards whale-level.

The same as always
>DnA Star-Lord
Fucking never.

>Gwenom
kek
>Kate
YES!
This game made me love that smug little shit.
>Wolverine
>X-Factor uni
>turns him into speed type to go with the whole covert ops theme
MAKE IT HAPPEN NM.

Proxima wbu is easy as shit too if you have Wolverine or Agent Venom.

I can usually beat it with Sharon/Strange/Warwolf, but it takes me multiple tries, so the 8 CSN aren't worth my time. Maybe after I T2 Coulson.

Putting snare resist on Wolverine seems like such a waste.

All those native T2 memes can only be used once which probably won't mean much if there's 10-15+ new floors

Mine only has it because I can roll a decent RR/shield obe.

Should we expect an ez mode shadowland?
If the rewards are the same for the first 15 floors then I really doubt they will change much since giving 225 free bios is like too much.

X-gene selectors
Mutie mats
5-6* uru
6* cards
Don't forget probably new first clear rewards for the new floors

No shit it's only for ABX
If you can get 100k then don't worry

it does make sense for the new floors (past 25) to have those rewards (plus uuk and uni xp chips) if they are pretty difficult.
But I don't see netmarble making the bio selectors from the first 15 floors more easy to get.

>>Our members come from all different countries (US, UK, Singapore, Thailand, China, South Korea, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Phillipine, Texas, South Africa, Japan, Malaysia, etc) age between 8~46 years old! We use English for daily conversation. (Sometime broken English too)
>Our members come from all different countries
>Texas
kek

I seriously doubt there will be more than 10 floors.
I even dare to say they'll just up it to 30 since 25 seems like a rather arbitrary number.

It just doesn't seem like NM to add that much game play in one go.

CRINGE

Venomverse unis, Hydra unis, the actual Agent Venom uni

agent venom got powercreeped by anti-venom and wolverine, if paywalls are getting unis then we should expect tacticool venom soon.
What uni can carnage get tho?

Unmasked Carnage.

>agent venom got powercreeped by anti-venom
Uh, no. Flash DPS is still way better than Brock.

its been like almost 1 year since SL was added I think they'd be okay with adding a shit load more

not for eab tho

Why the fuck do my heroes feel so dark weak right now? It took my IF 2:30 to beat the Male Hero real when he normally does it in half the time. And now I can get past Stage 19 because everyrhing feels like it's doing less damage

>sunday
kek what a fucking shitter.

Saturday is 10% all attack because of WB effect. Did you do it on Saturday last time?