If you could import any car to be in your ownership, what would it be?

if you could import any car to be in your ownership, what would it be?
for me? it would be the Toyota Century

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2014/04/08/colorado-company-making-american-utes/
upgarage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Charger hellcat. I live in the UK and 6.2 litres of supercharged v8 would be incredible to hear on our roads

Aim high user

HONk HONk HONk

i like your style user

>Toyota
>style
kys m8

1991 CBR250RR.

Fucking 20k rpm.

merc evo 2 manual

Count Rossi's 917

daihatsu storia x4

So you figured 2018 was pretty overrated?

muh Mehari

I could import anything, as I don´t live in the US.

Actually, I think you can import anything to the US, you just can´t get everything between plates???

Anyway, a Ford F-150, because I´m poor. If money is no issue, then a Porsche 911 GT3 RS(bright green one).

Patrician taste, my friend
As for me, I've always loved the R33, especially the 400R. Shame they're so rare

Please do. We need more V8s on our roads.

Probably a M-spec R34. Its a special edition R34 with leather interior but they aren't quite as pricey as M-Spec Nurs so when I decide to modify it, I won't feel as bad.

Just make sure it's no Lexus V8, we don't need those

1UZ is gold, you fukboi pleb.

R33s are still perfectly legal to import before the 25 year rule. Motorex didn't screw the pooch with them like the r32 and r34.

BMW or gtfo m8

good lad

Century probably.

Everything about it is perfect, classic rigid luxury lines, very conservative design. I love it.

These things seem so cool.

Sort of, they still need to be converted to comply with US regulations and Motorex never disclosed exactly what they did. You'd need to figure out what they did and then perform those modifications, then an assload of paperwork proving it's road legal. Easier to just wait until literally tomorrow to import the first 1993 model r33s.

3rd'ed

I wonder if the local Toyo dealers are able to get parts for it. My sister imported a '98 Skyline some years ago, but the local Nissan dealer wanted none to do with it.

Why not the challenger demon?

Doubt it. My dad's been a parts guy for both Honda and Nissan, he can't get any JDM stuff for Hondas or even USDM Acura parts even if he has the part number. He could when he was at Nissan, but only because he knew a guy in Japan and only if he had the part number.

This all hail the UZ

If you want JDM parts. Then I suggest a used car parts store like Up Garage.

upgarage.com/

If I have unlimited money? This bad boy.

Yeah I wouldn't say no to that in RHD

Got to ride in one of these when I was on holidays in Australia and now its all I want

Rear pic

They're so fucking hard to see backwards out of though, they're like the Aus equiv of the new Camaro. You look over your shoulder and you get B pillar, look in the rearview and you get sky, there was a photo years ago when they released in a motor mag of a guy sitting on a camp chair behind one and his head sat below the hard cover.

you can get one made and street legal in the US.

What do you mean if? I'm not cucked by an orange ape and a protection racket of a government.

i would kill for a lhd senator
i guess a 3rd gen cts v is the closest i'll get
or maybe a g8 gxp and supercharge it

>Actually, I think you can import anything to the US, you just can´t get everything between plates???
Nah, customs will still give you shit even if you tell them you're only going to put it in your living room.

These are already in my country, really theres not alot that i could import that isnt already here

ZIL Black Doctor

I miss the crazy Renault of old who greenlit these sort of wonderful monsters

I deadass live within walking distance of these people. Weird shit.

Underwater post

Really? 33's are considered dogshit compared to 32's and 34's where I live. They're very common and very cheap.

:^)

If i was American I'd import a V50 T5 AWD

>not picking the most expensive car imaginable, selling it, then buying what you actually want while having a huge amount of extra money