When is thing hitting dealerships? For the first time since 1987...

When is thing hitting dealerships? For the first time since 1987, Buick is fiannly offering something actually interesting to people under the age of 80, and I'm actually settled on this as my next car desu since i had the money on hand (crypto investments gone well)

Why are cryptoshills always talking about cars that are kinda okayish but not really? Is it because they kinda have money but not really?

Im not cryptoshilling though. Im simply saying that finally the Tour X is a decent wagon for the price and since i'm not some overly fussy faggot when it comes to cars, it'll make a decent DD

Isn't this an Opel Insignia underneath?

>Buick is fiannly offering something actually interesting to people under the age of 80
>implying a wagon is interesting to anyone under the age of 80

Yes, which some modifications and rebranding for the US market.

>(You)

>Buick is fiannly offering something actually interesting to people under the age of 80

its an SUV. it looks like something a soccer mom or grandpa would drive.

>t. Geezer

But user, it's Not your grandpa's Buick ™

No Impala wagon.

>first time since 1987
>LT1 Roadmasters were made up to 1996

>roadmaster

but it is Buick. My great aunt has a Buick car.

is this their actual slogan?

"Buick - Matthew McConaughey Likes Our Cars, So Should YOU"

You're thinking of lincoln

Same here desu. Im just disappointed that they aren't going to offer the 310 HP option that comes with the Regal GS. If they did then buick would literally have a wagon that's Audi tier for $10,000 less

>station wagon

bumping opel threads

thinking of it though desu, the new insignia is a gud car and if this is based on it, then why not.

That's an opel, developed by germany - you just sold it to the french. So both opel and buick will be shit again soon.....well they were always shit since they where ''sold'' into foreign hands.

>1987
>No Riviera Ultra

That's more of a crossover.

Gimme a rundown on Opel. The Insignia GS/Buick Regal GS looks like it's pretty nice on paper, but I know nothing about the company or its products.

Opel Astra OPC was good I6 for the money
Manta B was German pony car