I'm still trying to make up my mind about the styling on the new Vantage. Part of me thinks it looks sharklike and cool...

I'm still trying to make up my mind about the styling on the new Vantage. Part of me thinks it looks sharklike and cool, but in the next moment I'm struck by how much it looks like a Miata from the front. I'll probably need to see it in person to really make my mind up about it, the way I had to with the DB11.

What are your thoughts, Veeky Forums?

Looks like a render. Why would you buy an Aston-Martin if not for the real thing?

It looks cool enough, but it's hard to improve on a styling that was so classically beautiful.

Also, it doesn't help that silver is a terrible color for it.

looks like a sqaushed miata

That car is a joke, specs are a joke, the exterior is a joke, the interior is a joke, the whole company has become a joke.

You're a joke, this board's a joke.

It's also too fucking heavy and slow for the money.

means fucking nothing. no one on this board will ever own one.
shows how shallow the car culture on this board is, when all you guys talk about are shitty memes or discussing cars like seven year olds playing with hotwheels.

>posting slow lexshits and assblaston shartins mammoth coupes
>blaming Veeky Forums for these cars being horrible pieces of shit
>muh luxury
>muh grand touring

Ay, whoa, what's wrong with grand touring?

It's practically the same as walking
More than 3,5 seconds is absolutely unacceptable in 2018, even for a family sedan.

I didn't want to post it in that puke green color you also see it in, I feel like that's an even worse color.

>spending 150K on a bongcruiser
>getting annihilated at every traffic light by 17 year old hapas in ecoboost stangs
Wew lad, I'd rather kill myself with a knife than to endure such an embarrassment.

What the fuck are you? Where the fuck do you come from? Why would this possibly be your attitude with regard to an Aston Martin? Why would you ever drag race in that fucking car? Look at you, a small man in a small world. Why would you think about these things in that way?

how much does it weigh?

i still can't believe they replaced the last ever new n/a v12 manual with a rebadged merc amg gt made to look like a NB miata with a vulcan grille

Older vantage looks better. This is a step backwards in beauty, not forward. But I'll never own either version so my opinions don't really matter

Aston's styling was depreciated by "lesser" brands copying it, they had no choice but to change it up.

Aston Martin's overall design peaked with the most lovable car they ever made. The 04 DB9.

You can change something and make it better, not worse

could have looked much better imo

That looks refreshingly pleasant in terms of looking like an in-house rather than copy-cat design. But I have to love the older ones more for how quaint they look.

>buying an Aston Martin
>even viewing the specs sheet
This is not something that happens user, it's like buying a Spyker to be fast.

aston martin really shit the bed, this looks like a korean tried to emulate euro design. Which hack got hired for this? Both it and the DB11 look like absolute trash

I think it suits the car better.
The dark colored bit behind the front wheel and the gaping grill surrounded by black doesn't shows that this isn't a car for subtleties anyway. The hood is just too much unused space and the bright coloring contrasts better against the darker pieces.

fucking wrong, Astons are a GT3 staple

>tfw mazda builds a better looking aston than aston does

Yes because the Aston you buy is literally the same car which competes in GT races and Aston has made it's reputation on it's racing pedigree.

well yes they're based on road cars.

Just wait for the production version (if it happens).

We can make a real comparison at that time.

Yep, you're driving a GT3 car every time you buy a road car variant of the same name.

JUST

The GTE cars actually don't have a whole lot in common. Only about half of the parts of the racecar is identical to the roadcar.

nice digits, but GT3 are road cars stripped down and rebuilt, usually retaining just the chassis and the engine block jej

Thanks for making my point

>posting renders thinking it's the real thing
Why do newfags continue to fall for this?