Itt: Veeky Forums in the 1940s

itt: Veeky Forums in the 1940s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88LSYM2RGG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forums is primarily 16-30 year old males, so they'd be drafted and serving in the military for world war ii.

no blacks allowed

>whites are still insecure about their penis sizes

>gee guys i hope i dont get shot in the head by a nazi while i peep out of my foxhole

The 50s are looking like shit. All this trend towards bloat and over design.

Just do a flathead v8 swap ohv is a fad. Flat heads push gods.

These french broads suck dick something fierce but I'm out of toilet paper rations and I'm ready to go home

Genuinely kekked.

my grandpa bought this car during a period of heavy inflation in brazil, so he paid a lot of money for it and then a few weeks later it was basically as if he had paid cents for it.

Out of my way faggots

Sup Veeky Forums, when will you admit the T-34 is better than the Panzer

anybody else here /sip/

You know it chap

>just buy a $300 Model T

Anybody doing the Pig n Ford race this weekend?

Story from my late father

>Enlisted in Army in October 1943
>Spent Spring of 1944 in Fort Benning learning how to fix trucks
>bored enlistees get a crazy idea...
>put Buick straight-eight into a Jeep
>(no he didn't explain how they made it fit)
>Lieutenant lifts the hood, doesn't know difference
>pops clutch and immediately buries the rear wheels

Pic semi-related

Honestly this. American autos are best autos

This.

Then they'd grow up to the boomers they hate.

to birth*

>American autos are best autos
Good riddance, you miserable chap.
apparently this "car" broke 250mph (!)

capitalist dogs can't even try to compete. give it 15-20 years this will be an average sports car in Reich. (except with two seats)

>can only be driven on a 4 mile stretch of the Reichsfurherbahn

pathetic

issues are still being worked out.
it may be still a development car, but my point still stands.

y'all'd've wanted to have something so fast

>lid on the bottle
I know it's a photoshoot but still.

Automobiles a shit. Engined bicycles, man.

lol why the fuck wouldn't they just open the cokes?

The one on the left doesn't bother me, but the guy with the capped bottle against his mouth is shit.

I say, anyone who purchases a vehicle from any of the subsidiaries of General Motors is also a fan of his wife sleeping with other men! Please do not pay attention to the Pontiac which I drive, which isn't even my own, but that of which my mother gave me. Cease your obsession at once, though I find it quite charming.

In the meantime, can we discuss why Ford was the first to discover automobiles as we know them? What about debating the speed by using a single race between two cars none of us will ever own on a track none of us will ever drive on?

I say, anyone who purchases a vehicle from any of the subsidiaries of General Motors is also a fan of his wife sleeping with other men! Please do not pay attention to the Pontiac which I drive, which isn't even my own, but that of which my mother gave me. Cease your obsession at once, though I find it quite charming.

In the meantime, can we discuss why Ford was the first to discover automobiles as we know them? What about debating the performance and quality of cars by using a single race between two cars none of us will ever own on a track none of us will ever drive on?

that Hitler guy sure was a hoot, eh fellers? I'm sure the jews will prove to be useful members of society who will appreciate our help

I believe that I recommended that you would not gather your associates, my horse cannot tow such a load
>might I inquire about the opposed performance of my masked compatriot
banesworth?!

wat is car
allies pls hlep yugoslavia

youtu.be/88LSYM2RGG0