ITT: Favorite cars that are buried deep down in our hearts. something so deep normies will never comprehend

ITT: Favorite cars that are buried deep down in our hearts. something so deep normies will never comprehend.

Comments we get:
>user, thats your favorite car? why?
>There is nothing special about that car, it looks so generic.
>I have never heard of it lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SM4VLX2gmts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FC
at this point, i just want an n/a one without a sunroof

i wish mine was a 6 speed, otherwise its my dream car

pic isnt of mine

it's just soo fucking cool

A simple cheap 4x4 pickup exempt from the Toyota tax.
Unfortunately almost all of them are gone due to neglect and rust.

oomf

I dont really know. What is normie now? Because all my normie friends are raving about teslas now and self driving shit. Taunting and mocking me for liking gasoline powered manual cars.
that said, I love the alfa romeo gtv 2000

EX-D when. Honestly when are we going to run them off the road in armored muscle cars.

Also based mazda-san will bring us salvation with HCCI and Skyactive X.

Tesla: All will bow before our efficiency
Mazda: O mae wa mo, no shinderu!

>but muh Datsuns
>but muh pigfat Z32

Yeah, well, I like it.

>Also based mazda-san will bring us salvation with HCCI and Skyactive X.
I hope so. Problem is my eurocuck country is planning to ban all gasoline cars from cities in 12 years. I hope it is just virtue signalling

youtu.be/SM4VLX2gmts

Thunderbirds, mostly fox bodies, but would love a nice 5 spd mn-12 supercoupe

every time I see an FC I die a little bit inside missing my long gone FC

I have the same feels about my 944. Everytime I see one, I get a pain in my heart.

did you rekt it?
if so, you're a bad person

>favorite car
>deep down in our hearts

>tfw I'll never be able to afford one

I really love the Legend.
Honda is so good with their design.
>was good
at least their new civic rice actually produces downforce

why not turbo?

He's compromising just so he can have one.
But the way the market is looking for these it's not going to be easy.

get an MRS

iktfb

>tfw not a manlet

Plenty cheap ones in japan ripe for the importing

pic related is a god machine

but desu all of the early/mid 80's sporty Toyotas (ma60 ae86, ae82) really get me going, but I own an aw11 and it is beyond cool and I want to own it forever

yeah toyota made some great cars in the 80s
I especially love the AE86 and the MR2 (W10 and W20 are both awesome)
but then again the Prelude, Civic and CRX are cool too

is the MX7 (especially the FC) really as awesome as everybody says they are? what about Silvias?

god no what have i done

Nissan Sentra SE-R and an AE92. Too bad I cant find an AE92 for shit now.

Not many people understand why I like the Nissan Primera/G20 so much. I'm glad I got to own one for at least a short period in time.

Standard cab short bed pickups make me hard

All of the affordable aw11s near me are rusted out and abused :(

G20-T is my guilty pleasure.

2 door vauxhall novas

objectivly awful cars, slow and they rust really bad. had one until about a year ago, but sold it because it was too rotten, wanted it back ever since

>RHD

My first car was an S13 240sx, second car was an FC. () The FC has so much better driving dynamics over the S13 stock for stock considering their age. The FC turns better, shifts better, and just feels better in ever way. For such an old, less than powerful, no torque car, it was nimble and felt racecar especially when you wind it's engine up.

For less than obvious points, it's clear once you're in the driver seat, the FC is more a sport tourer while the S13 is more a sport compact in feel. Where the S13 wins is slightly better convenience, more sensible interior knobs, and 2+2. Sit inside the FC and you'll wtf at it's non standard wiper and turn signal controls

Yes, I'm guilty of being a terrible person sending one to it's graveyard. DDing an FC through a couple snow belt winters is no joke. I'm eyeing another FC, possibly FB if I can find a clean 85 GSL-SE, in the future. No doubt I'd have to travel out of state for a good example

old mercedes

I'm glad I'm not alone. I had this one-owner gem recently and let it go only to move on to other cars. I would have loved to keep it if I had the space.

>nice car, did you buy it off your grandma?
how do you respond?

>race me 1v1 faggot

alternatively just rev the shit out of it

even my non-carfag friends know what that shit is and respect it

A 99' Pontiac Grand AM

My uncle had this car when I was younger and I loved it.

You're all gentlemen and skolorz I love these cars.

And I've always loved and wanted a Foxbody GT..
And a 3rd gen prelude with 240z fender flares and shakotan exhaust as a Daily.

>tfw no dad.
>tfw you'll never grow up working on a foxbody gt or any sport/muscle car with your dad that gives it to you on your graduation or 16th birthday or whatever...

King of the hill, Home Improvement, My Names Earl, and Simpsons father and son car building episodes always give me the worst feels.

don't worry user I feel that feel. My dad was never into cars and now that I am he just asks me to fix it or to identify the problem doesn't even want to do it together. It's a bummer

despite all the hate it gets for being so popular I still love this car

My first shitbox was a 90 Eurosport, did research into w-bodies and found the z34. Been wanting one ever since

>tfw will probably never own one though because they’ve all blown up by this point

vl bt1 bro..
if only you could find one that has not been molested by lebos.

Doesn't come close

make it

rip the fattest burnout

Everyone thinks im silly til I let them drive it.

S13, mainly due to the "girl next door" factor, I guess
also because it's the first sports car I'd ever been in, and I learned to drive in one

N-no bully

I feel you bro.

Sure they're crusty old shitboxes by now, but I've had more good times in these cars than I can count. Every weird design quirk feels warmly familiar, and every broken bolt and busted knuckle feels like home.

They're never going to be revered cars like Type Rs or what have you, but there is something beautifully mechanical in how they drive that has been long lost in the years since.

Long live the DA9.

pls no bully

So?

Very nice blyatmobil

>tfw no Lada

>specific muscle car
>2years only with style I want
I've been looking for 3yrs and only one has been a not insane price and it was a wife putting up her husbands/sons project (aka not for sale, was waken down in hours)
I won't even post any details because I need to avoid competition

Already have one of mine.

Want a wagon too in the worst way. They are still relatively cheap and I've become super familiar with the platform owning this one.

Great cars. I don't think they're going to get any cheaper. Pre 2000 Mercedes are slowly climbing out of the bottom of the depreciation hole I think.