At what age should you stop driving a Civic?

At what age should you stop driving a Civic?

Until you can't drive anymore.

would you ride in a self-driving civic then?

WHYWOULDYOUWANTTODOTHATHONDACIVICSAREONEOFTHEFASTESTTUNERCARSIEVERSEENTHEMHOESSOBADTHEYCLAPUPLAMBOS

Wish I had my Shingo folder..

never

i gotchu

33. Still do, user

When you're able to afford a car that costs more than $3k

26. You should have a decent job and enough money saved up by then to buy and maintain a nicer luxury car.

Yes goyim you HAVE to drive a luxury car that proves you're ready to be an adult in this society

Luxury cars are nice, yes. Usually heavy as fuck too. I had a 94 Cadillac STS, fucker weighed about 4000 lbs. For some people, the thrill of having a lighter but likely slower all around car, & better on gas, can be alot more fun.

>$4k anything
>luxury
Go shit up somewhere else with your decrepit old non-m 3 series

im 26 and drive an 08 civic lx.

suck my dink from the back

I'll be 33 this year & have always wanted a Civic. Found a nice one on Craigslist for $2k, manual DX. I enjoy compacts & light 4 banger shitboxes. If you care what people think of you in life you're gonna have a bad time buddy. Do what makes YOU happy, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

I’m 36, net worth over a million, and I still drive a 2005 LeSabre. (My 3k civic)

It's fine for you to value that. I value heated cooled and massaging seats.

I'd rather not be a faggot

>being comfortable means being a faggot
kys poorfag.

How did you amass this wealth?

What is your career or business?

Do you trade?

Do you have any advice for ppl stuck in wage slavery?

That’s my net worth, I’ve been saving for retirement for 16 years. I own my house outright, and have 600k or so in investments. No wacky shit, just patience. I probably have a million because I drive a 2005 LeSabre.

Are you from Vermont by any chance?

Death.

When you get a nice deal on an accord

Fuck off E30/36 is based

>being so much of a faggot you need to massage & heat your buttcheeks from the violent anal pounding you take every night

kys actual faggot

It depends on how much money you have. If you're worth millions, girls won't care. But if you drive a civic out of necessity at 30 it gets tricky.

If the car you drive is what it takes to get laid, is that kind of woman even worth your time?

When ricing is illegal.

Just quick hookups lol, not dates.

Is it bad that I'm so afraid of girls liking money that I myself am pushing to be a millionaire partly for that?

But I guess I'm also shallow for going for good looking girls.

In M form, sure.

It's fine in the standard form too

There is no limit to how old civic fanboys can be.Remember kids,Elantra drivers are faggots!

I love the EBP EM1s, it's a shame that 99% of them are ruined at this point.

They're not luxury at all, they're shitboxes with shit interiors even in M form.

Probably early to mid career so maybe late twenties after you've figured stuff out. I jumped out of the Honda game at around 23 into the Miata scene, and then Porsche Cayman @ 25, and then a Lexus RC350 F (for practicality sake).

> 16-18 $7.15/HR
broke but living with parents
>18-22 $8/HR
broke and buying alcohol in college and calling in sick all the time at work
>23-25 Super broke $11/HR
broke but focused in academics and cigarettes
>25-28 Comfortable $25/HR
Don't worry about gas but living on my own and taking care of my own shit
>Now $35/HR
Comfortable

>Pic related, I kind of want this when I retire.

how the fuck did you afford a Cayman on $11/hr part time
I was barely able to keep my old Volvo running on that money
only had about $16k in the bank after a year, even though I was living with my parents

After you've been working your career job for a while, and maybe after you've got your house paid down reasonably.

Depends on your career. Ever going to have colleagues/clients in your car? can't have a civic.

I graduated and bought a used cayman

Caymans are usually faggot cars,but I'll let you slide.Also proton cars are crap.

16k annual savings, at $11/hr only part time? That's nothing to be ashamed of

Georgia. Software Engineer.

End of senior year of high school.

user, my 1000 dollar 1992 acura has heated and cooled seats.

So what exactly should you "upgrade" to then?

German cars are money pits and unreliable.

Seems like the only options to upgrade from a Civic is either an Accord or a Lexus if you want a luxury car.

Everything else a shit.

Accords are ugly now.

Look like an American car from the front and a Civic from the rear.

Lexus it is...

It's not like you HAVE to get the 2018 Accord. I like my 8th gen because it's not an absolute boat and it's kind of inbetween the size of a new Civic and new Accord.

OP, I've never been able to fit in a Civic ever so I've never owned one. My first car was a 99 accord I drove for 7yrs, I have a 2010 Accord now I bought immediately when my savings hit 10k, for 10k. Probably a bad idea? Maybe, but I have a 15k line of credit that lends at 0.99% so I've never needed to save a pile of "oh shit" money, because I've always been able to dump money into my accounts from that credit. After 1 year of delivering pizza and living alone with that newer accord the only cost it's had was tires, which was $350. In the last 4 months I've invested $5900 into Vanguard, and at the end of the year I was back to 2k savings - buying that $10k car didn't really damage my life much.

Right. Which is why my 12 year old M3 runs like a champ and my wife's 4 year old civic is a glitchy pile of crap. Hurry or you'll miss the bus.

I'm trying to talk myself out of a weekend hoon machine. 2k miata on cl +my current ep hatch daily.
>16-18 10/hr part time (bay area)
>18-20 10.50/hr (not gay area)
>20+ 18/hr part time
Any tips for getting a salaried job, I have 2 semesters until I graduate.

When you actually have the money to get a new car. And even then, only if you actually want a new car.
Debt is for people who want to stay poor and eat dog food when they retire.

sure, but it's not something I'd be buying a Porsche with, used or not

Heated? sure. Cooled? No.

My college prof says that he still drive his 1999 civic. He is in his 40s.