Would any Fl/o/rida bros be willing to do a meet at the compound...

Would any Fl/o/rida bros be willing to do a meet at the compound? Would be a great chance to drive without paying a bunch of money. Looks like it had some good drag spots and turns.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/B8zv6NU
discord.gg/Gr9JunV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you guys are losers. why would anyone do a Meetup with people on this board??????

A meet with other people who have autism doesn't sound half bad. Also a chance to smoke some slow ass bums in 3k civics

941fag here.

Where is this compound you speak of?

It's in Palm Bay. Pretty much a 3 hour drive from you.

There's a Florida discord where this same topic been discussed. I wouldn't mind losing to some minivans.

discord.gg/B8zv6NU

lol, imdatgaya still mad ova me beating him down at the "spot"
next time try not to spin out kiddo

Aye 941 here too, over at the UTC mall they have a huge amount of empty space in a dirt field that I hoon the fuck out of all the time in my automagic teggy. I think it was left over from the rowing competitions.

>All these other Sarasotafags

I want to, but all I have is an auto civic

I'd just watch ;;

>ImDatSlaya
lol, more like ImDatFatFuck
back at it again with your bully admins
maybe fire your bully admins and you would have a chance
but me.
an intellectual.
yes me.
an intellectual.
unlike you, a pygmy, compared to my genius
couldn't even wrap your head around my car
my car a carolla is so fast it can ride on tire walls
but what can "muh FRS' do
thats right
nothing
u suck 50 year old lady cock, you lonely virgin

~Serei:

I'm convinced that half of Veeky Forums is from Florida just by looking at the /clg/ general. Anyways 904 or bust, south florida is peak aesthetic but fuck the people

You can still have plenty of fun, fellow Sarasota fag. Just find a big enough dirt field and do sikk handbrake skids. There's one by UTC that they have left over from the rowing competitions.

It's my daily, and I don't wanna put too much stress on her. I already need new struts because I was too much of a /speed speed lover/ and nearly careened into a ditch while taking a corner.

type r has an frs btw but good try

Ouch, good luck fellow Sarasota user. What part of Sarasota do you live?

Right off of Bee Ridge and Mcintosh. I have WAT, BD, and Nevercontent stickies on my car. Say hi if you ever see me. I'm in the Discord mentioned here.

Nice, I'm in the shitbox red Integra with the exhaust leak and the damaged front end with the Wat Racing sticker on the front windshield and the WAT sticker on the back, you'll usually see me driving down Fruitville on the weekends. Flag me down if you ever see me.

Was just in Sarasota. That new race track on beeridge with e85 is life. I'd move back there but so many old people. Anyway would people actually be willing to drive to Palm Bay?

>Nice, I'm in the shitbox red Integra with the exhaust leak and the damaged front end

Oh shit, I've seen you around before. I distinctly remember seeing your car exit off on 210 one day. I took a picture and asked in /osg/ if you were there.

>tfw no one in 904 to hoon with

I've heard those fags from haggard garage had a car break down there, get in trouble for it with state troopers and caused more police presence in the area.

Neptune Beach my nibba

Native Palm Bay fag here, let me explain the Compound for you faggets since I grew up like 2 miles from there, greentext edition

>1975: Hey New Yorker, do you want to buy some swampland? It'll be worth a LOT of money in 25 years, trust me bro
>This happens, and some of it does become valuable
>General Development Corporation having already designed and planned Palm Bay begins work on Unit 51 and drains the swamp, literally.
>NGS swoops in and declares the land geologically unstable to build houses on, with the St. Johns River literally a mile away in some places
>GDC having hedged their bets on Unit 51 to sell a shit ton of property, goes tits up in 1978 before they can sell any of the land
>St. Johns River Water Management buys it up for pennies on the dollar
>30 years of hilarity, hooning, Nigger Nationals / Cracker Nationals, superbike racing, dirt bikes, BMX, fire pits, model rockets and airplanes and essentially a weekend Burning Man: Redneck Edition ensues

It wasn't until a few years ago cops started paying attention when Bombardier bought it all to test their Can-Am trike (which I got to ride in the prototype phase my high school friend was a test driver for them) and combined with some idiots drinking, driving and rolling over their cars and killing the occupants inside, cops locked it down.

More recently, they have been lax. There's a drift track and they have shown up and taken IDs but not fined anyone or even told us to go home, they claim because the response time is so long because of how remote it is they want to know who to talk to if things go south in a hurry before cops show up.

Back in the day cops would come out and watch drag racing and hedge side bets on winners. It was a great time to be alive. You could go hoon to your hearts content or until you broke something with no police presence. They knew what was going on and would rather it be relegated to that area than within the confines of the city.

Any questions?

Leave it to stupid fucking YouTubers to ruin things.

Sounds like fun honestly. I live about 50 min away from it.

Shit man join discord

Oh shit, that is me! Hit me up if you find me

Join the discord if you want. There's a car meet tomorrow at the Beef O' Brady's in Bradenton right off of 75. I'll be there, if you want to go over and say hi.

I drive a coupe silver Civic with the aforementioned stickies and a stock wing btw.

Link?

discord.gg/B8zv6NU

Florida and non Florida fags welcomed

discord.gg/Gr9JunV

posting the real florida discord we have cute girls.

daily reminder that if your discord server has a "rules" channel it's instantly garbage.

Well there are two for stupid reasons
has more people but is generally less active and less comfy
has less people, people from other Veeky Forums discords and we actually talk and hang out relatively often

Doesn't Veeky Forums have rules?

>Veeky Forums
>mods
you must be new here. we have a jannie who just browses /dbt/ and does nothing.

I've definitely seen people get banned for breaking rules

>Be Primefag
>Be 16
>FIT doing touch and go in Cessnas out atr the Compound
>Some random dude trimming trees in a V-tail Bonanza
>Dude legit got low enough to see the color of his eyes while looking at me on my bicycle

Everyone who grew up here in the 80s and 90s has a Compound story.

>as less people, people from other Veeky Forums discords and we actually talk and hang out relatively often

ye pretty much this. there's like 4 people in the discord voice chat right now in the "less populated" server, but i dont think i've ever seen anyone in the other servers discord.
I have never seen anyone banned. I've seen people have their posts deleted and been warned.

Having 2 is retarded but who cares.

It's your fault you fat fuck

>other discord actually doesn't stuff

lol like what? Go to car meets in Jacksonville?

Just because you didn't go to any of the meet ups didn't mean they didn't happen.

Oh like the meetup where you sperged out about $5 or the one where you couldn't handle a 10hp go kart or the one where you spun out your fucking FRS on sticky tires?
Fuck you and your fucking piece of shit slow car.

give it up bud, no one likes you.

Everyone hates me

its ok i like you and your car slaya

:D

shut the fuck up tiny

kys "serei"

-Palzone

you're not dead?

BE NICE TO TONY

oH
Em
gEE
THE MR. CUMMY

INFANT
POGCHAMP

well, this thread has devolved into garbage. If anyone here is from florida, would like to talk to other florida br/o/'s, and meet with them IRL then you can join ours. We have a meet planned at the end of january, so don't miss that if you're into this kind of thing.

discord.gg/Gr9JunV

:babypogchanp: