You have $20k to spend on a BRAND NEW shitbox, not counting TT&L. What do you buy?

You have $20k to spend on a BRAND NEW shitbox, not counting TT&L. What do you buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ZbGdkyrAis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mazda3

3k civic. buying new is retarded.

A base trim Civic hatchback.

Thanks for playing along

mazda 3 hatch or civic hatch you can probably spec the mazda for a better interior for under 20k depeding on what the discounts are at the moment.

I would buy it the run Doug over with it

Either a Fiat 500 Abarth or a Toyota Corolla iM, both manual of course

post your local craigslist buddy. i'll find something fun or interesting for 20k.

Elantra Sport manual. 18k all over Cars.com

>want to buy the new civic
>it doesn't have enough spoilers

welp

seat ibiza

Chevy Colorado base. The only shitbox so far here that ca actually drift. RWD 4cyl trucks kind of suck but at least it's not a fwd shitbox like a Kia or Civic.
200hp
6 speed
rwd

Base model Nissan Frontier. QR25 4cyl and the 5 speed.

What do you guys think about buying used from a rental company?

Also, does anyone know anything about the Kia optima?

New car? No thanks I'm not a fucking moron.

shit car even if not owned by a rental company

2 base model micras

3k civic, 17k in bitcoin

>trucks
>20k

slightly used? V6 Impala.

I buy 15 miatas and then use the remaining 5k to do an LS swap on one miata.

Nissan Frontier works.

Show me that art of 1k miatas

this. use the other 17k to actually get it running and you'll be golden

>20k nisshit cuckcarrier
yeah na dawg

patrician detected

>5 speed

honda s660

Small trucks are cheap if you can live with 2x4 and a 4 cylinder. I don't know why people bitch about the "chicken tax", Nobody's forcing you to get the "Platintanium Zxx4x4 dudebro longhorn edition" and adding 20 chrome packages.

Probably a Mazda3 hatch. All the hatches in Canada are 2.3/2.5L.

>2x4 and a 4 cylinder
So, a crossover with an open cargo space? Trucks are 4x4 and v6+, soy boy

Chicken tax is only for imported trucks anyway, Frontiers and Tacomas are built in Smyrna, TN/Canton, MS and San Antonio, TX/Fremont, CA respectively so they avoid that.

suzuki kizashi

Mazda 3

Is 2.3 a diesel? In clapistan we only have 2.0 and 2.5.

>not having a BRAP in your pickup

did you even read the OP before shitposting?

22k AUD, (would count as less than 20K USD). Suzuki is great at making econoboxes

Get a REAL truck burger.

No shit, doubt it'll be as reliable, clean, safe, efficient as a new car that'll last you 10+ years as opposed to rebuying a shitty 3k car every couple years.

No u

lol meltdown

>GM trash

Veloster Turbo

I'd say a FiST but you won't walk out with a 2018 FiST under $20k. The VT, you could probably walk out for around $18k.

lmao

an older subaru WRX from craigslist

>Brand new shitbox
>A used car

>$20k
>new
>shitbox
pick one, you can't have all three

I have the reading comprehension of a blind man I’m sorry

Haggle a 1.5 civic sedan down to 20k

Better than a 40k audi btw

That's also what I'd probably look into getting.
There would be endless entertainment from overtaking civics with it, imagine being passed by a fucking Hyundai.

Suzuki Alto RS turbo

2017 Skoda Octavia 1.4 TSI 150KM, there is no better car you can get for that money.

10th generation Base Civic 2.0 manual is the most reliable and funnest shitbox you will ever own.

Very good car if you wanna do pizza delivery, uber/lyft, and amazon deliveries.

The K20 engine in that car will still run and look like new 200,000 miles later because no turbo and no direct injection. Its electronics and electrical are super basic (in today's environment) so it won't break.

And according to CivcX forums, swapping the shifter mechanism with the one found in Civic Type R will making the car real fun to switch gears.

This has the same engine/transmission as the Veloster turbo.

You ain't passing shit nigger.

Full option Dacia Duster: 19700 euros.
Yea, it has the 1.5 dci engine, but it fits just right on the Duster.
And you buy a fucking full option car (its got just about anything you need - even lane departure sensor)

that's got shit powertrain

a shitbox is a car that you will run to the ground for a long time and still runs with all the battle scars to prove.

Mazda 3 no contest.

Ford focus st line auto start stop 1.5 ecoboost 182hp, 8 inch screen sync3 rear view camera, self parking, front and rear sensors, 18 inch premium wheels, ambient light, privacy windows, adaptive xenon lights, automatic headlight control, auto whipers, blis system

>Mazda 3 no contest.

but huge demerits though:

mazda rust
carbon buildup because direct injection
harshest NVH in its class

Oh sure, except Toyobarus.

youtu.be/3ZbGdkyrAis

>mazda rust in a 2018 mazda
lmfao

>need
>lane departure sensor

They have rumble cuts on the side anyway. The only sensor you need is being jostled awake if you're sleep-drifting over the edge.