Do you all know how to drive a Manual? If no, why did you instead choose automatic?

Do you all know how to drive a Manual? If no, why did you instead choose automatic?

learn how to speak english and then realize how stupid your question is and maybe read a book to learn something that isn't an absolute wast of time

i know how to drive manual and i've picked automatics a couple times in my last cars.

because its comfortable, and atleast the automatics i had were decently responsive

it depends on the car/truck. I wouldnt buy a manual truck, i cant be assed. or a manual S class; its not meant to be

hey bud maybe calm down just a bit

I'm sorry. I don't know much English but I'm trying to improve :(

His post is better written than yours you twit.

you sound like a retard.

Go fuck yourselves.

learn how to speak english properly. The question you are stating while makes sense has absolutely no point to it and has been addressed many times on this shitty board

>asking people why they chose automatic

seriously. read a book in english that is about cars or something so you can learn how to write better but also gain knowledge about cars instead of asking useless question on Veeky Forums.

and you sound like someone who is genuine liberal snowflake.

is this a slide thread?

nigger

did that word trigger you little fucking downie mong?

Notice the car this faggot posts, can you spot the three similarities?
Stop being a faggot. You aren't improving by posting and lurking in this mongolian motor and drawing enthusiast board

>The question you are stating
dumbass

>wast of time

>liberal snowflakes get triggered

really makes me think

You have to be able to here, if you want a full license

I parallel parked for the first time in years the other day. Everything went better than expected and I felt proud of myself.

I got lazy and afraid after not having to do that for so long.

>everybody learn English but me!

Don't worry, friend. Your English is better than his.

Easier to drink drive in a auto

False. Juggling your drink is the fun part of driving a manual.

I have driven home blackout drunk in many manuals.

I have even seen an old lady barely stagger to her insurgent Hilux, take 3 mins to climb in nearly falling out twice and as the engine got going she drove off as cool as a cucumber.

Maybe he wants to know why we personally chose the transmission that we own? No need to chimpout jamal

I didn't say I couldn't, just that it's easier.

spoken like a true alcohol

He hasn't a clue though. You give an American a straight road and an automatic car and he will find a way to crash while stone cold sober.

Yet third worlders pissed off their face all day long can survive for decades on "deadly" roads with manual vehicles.

Too poor to learn how to drive manual or to have an enthusiast car

Fucking depressing

I'm not a burger. Driving pissed is a national past time of my people.
How are manuals any more expensive to own? If you drive a shitbox, they're much cheaper to repair when shit goes wrong.

Yes, because my daily is auto and my project is manual

bus riders baka

>shitbox winter beater with auto
>comfy veeate barge with auto
>hektik dorifto machine with manual

Yes. I drive manual because Its more fun, not that I could have gotten my car in auto.

Automatic is fine, and you get a free hand to do...whatever someone might do.

I bought an 85 Tercel in 87...4 speed, and had never driven manual...learned most of what I needed to know driving my 'new car' home...all of about 2km...2 weeks later, I had it all down pat...upshifting, downshifting, hillstarts, enginebraking...it's not rocketdoctory...

don't worry nigga i'll fuck them niggas up if they dare fuck with you one more god damn time just watch me

Yeah, all you do is push the clutch in every time you need to shift gears, ease off clutch while pushing in accelerator, when stopping you just brake down to less than 10mph then shift into neutral as you slow to a stop, use your handbrake a lot more. It's nothing complicated, the idea that there's a learning curve is a lazy American meme.

Epileptic and the more multitasking I have to do the higher my risk of having a seizure so automatic is just safer for me and everyone else on the road

here's my manual

Why are you so asshurt holy shit

If you get your license in an automatic where i live you legally are not allowed to drive a manual car.

Because manual C5s have a number of problems that later year automatics don't have. Also, Southern California traffic is shit.

I sort of learned as a kid, haven't done it in years. I drive automatic because that's what my mom's car is.

All you need to do to get a license here is pay and do the paperwork.

You can also drive at 3x the speed limit (or whatever really, that's just what I've done) since traffic police was so corrupt it got completely dismantled.

Yeah dude, of course.