Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

>3x more warranty than any other supercar
>Faster than GT-R for half price
>Pulls more G's than a million dollar Porsche 918
>More LeMans wins than Ford GT
>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
>Delicious FI variably timed V8 power
>Honda-Civic-tier 37 MPG
>Dat sweet exhaust note perfection
>Enrages Hillary supporters
>Starts at only $50k

By far the best performance value in automotive history ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.nl/carbase_data.php?id1=82095&id2=90748&cache=no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your corvette faggot

There weren't any for sale in my price range last time I went shopping. Closest was like a 10 year old Mustang with close to 200k on the clock.

I cross shopped it with other vehicles but Chevy's service network is not great in my country.
Vette and CTS-V/ATS-V are my fav burger cars desu.

my dick still works

Why does the Corvette have a bad reputation among burgers? Euros love Corvettes.

meds musthave run out so his parents lock him in his room and push his edgy misbehaved ass onto Veeky Forums.org/o users to deal with

It's what every midlife crisis boomer buys. Base model, automatic, never takes it above 4k rpm if that.
A bit like the 911 in yurop but much more common.

too bad it'll only ever be used on your anime pillow till it doesn't.

Which models have that tier gas mileage? Genuinely interested.

It's kind of an archetypical boomermobile. I don't see any reason to hate them. They look pretty nifty. But they're also flashy and for the price you'd be inclined to shop around.

as a bong i can attest to the fact no-one gives a shit about yank cars over here
people are mostly into jdm and thats about it

Must just be your neck of the woods. Mustangs are selling like crack and Camaros are starting to surpass the GT86 cars in sales and have already surpassed the 370Z in sales.

I'm Swiss and I see more and more young guys getting Camaros and Mustangs instead of Yuroautos. Sometimes a Vette or a Caddy but they're rarer since they cost more. I like seeing them in the streets but it also kills the pro EU-shill.

>mustangs
>camaros
>uk where petrol prices are fucking 1.20 quid for a fucking litre
gotcha

People actually buy ecoboosts. Most Mustangs I see have pony in the back instead of a GT.

they must be invisible mustangs then because last time i saw them this side of the pond was fucking never and ive been up and down the country recently
ive seen Nissan GT-Rs, Lexus RCFs and i once saw a Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe in london but muscle cars dont exist over here because no-ones interested

Ecoboost and turbo camaro models are actually good buys in europe and you don't need the V8 to have good performance.

I'd love one but europoor laws forbid any engine above 2liters

>a shitpost thread actually evolves into a decent discussion of cars
the ironing!!!!

>GM
>pushrods
>developed by gm
>boomer mentality
>shit powerband
>tall gearing because shit powerband
>obnoxious sound
>slower than a GTR
>has to come from the factory with slicks just to compete
>GM
>fuel economy only based on one specific driving circumstance. Any other time you're getting 9 mpg on a good day.
>lazy truck engine
>GM

There's a reason GM needed to be bailed out and that's because not even normies are that stupid to waste their money on GM products. If someone drives a GM product and claims to be a car enthusiast I just laugh at them because they're even more clueless about cars than normies.

>faster than GTR

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why did you morons fail to recognize and thus ignore almost 2 years old shitpost pasta?

Weren't GTs outselling Ecoboosts massively at first because people thought if you're buying American, there's no reason not to get the V8?

i blaming you for jinxing this shit

It hadn't come up in a while and so managed to spur a halfway decent conversation.

>>has to come from the factory with slicks just to compete
at least it can lap the nurbugring under 7:30 without the help of its manufacturer.

Yeah but then the reality of CO2 tax and insurance crushed their dreams I guess.

>Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?
I have though.
I don't see a picture of yours anywhere OP.

My 2004 gets about 25 mpg highway, so I'm not sure where the 37 mpg came from that OP listed. Maybe the new C7s have cylinder deactivation or something to increase economy, I don't know.

>Ecoboost and turbo camaro models are actually good buys in europe

Ecoboost Mustang (manual) VS BMW 430i coupe (manual)
> € 56.310 vs € 54.330
> 1550kg vs 1465kg
> 317hp vs 252hp
> 8,0l/100km vs 6,1l/100km
> 5,8sec vs 5,9 sec 0-100kmh
> 234km/h vs 250km/h(limited) (yes this matters because autobahn)
> 1 year unlimited warranty vs 2 years
> american engineering vs german engineering

germany still wins 2-6

autoweek.nl/carbase_data.php?id1=82095&id2=90748&cache=no

>Ecoboost Mustang (manual) VS BMW 430i coupe (manual)
>> € 56.310 vs € 54.330
Jesus fucking Christ, are Mustangs really that expensive in Europe? You can get a V8 GT Premium here for $35K.

>Netherlandistan
Lol BPM

NL prices are a joke though. Example: The LC500 V8 costs 50K (!) more than the LC500h, while in most other Euro countries they are the same.
Turbo Camaro are a bargain and you won't get a properly speced 4 series for a similar price.

Its the only way eurocuck cars can compete. Their governments have to put massive taxes and price hikes on US made cars, or their entire automotive industry would fucking implode.

>NL
>automotive industry
The fuck are you smoking, son
Mustangs and such are pretty sensibly priced in Germany and the like

there's no tax on being american, there is a tax on sub par engineering however...

He's obviously just being a shitter trying to create another /int/ shitfest, ignore him.