I have a rwd sports car but I've never had sex

I have a rwd sports car but I've never had sex
What am I doing wrong?

Thinking that your car can get you laid

Is it a miata?

lose respect for women

>RWD
There's your problem, you can't perform a well executed handbrake turn with RWD, and everyone knows that girls love well executed handbrake turns.

same as me op :(

I drive a mini cooper and my girlfriend swallows&calls me daddy

sounds like you are doing it right OP
women just take your money, all your money.

just think of this bit of advice from William S
Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't. What they mean is that they want more money; much more

Miatas aren't sports cars, OP.

I drive a tacoma and my girlfriend swallows and calls me daddy. Do people really have girlfriends/wives that don't swallow?

also, get rekt op.

yup

So you have a shitty car AND your girlfriend is a psycho slut?

Go back to /int/ subhuman

Lmao stay buttblasted

Yes. I do. We had sex in the back seat of my car and I came in her mouth, she then spit it in my fucking 3/4 full Coke bottle and threw it off the side of the mountain.

littering is degenerate. this woman is trash, on all counts.

Women only are impressed if you have a house and job to match

you can in a manual :)

>It's a sports car, alright?

>what am i doing wrong
you're here

>In the back seat
What kind of car is it cause all I'm imaging is a sedan

I drive pic related and I'm not a virgin. You heard it here folks, get yourself a GM W platform if you want to hit it big with the ladies.

I hope you told her to get out and walk. That's terrible.

The sportier the car the less girls are interested.
They only like the money that a car represents.

t. Virgin with a miata and motorcycle

>has a motor cycle
>doesn't have girls hugging him to go for a ride
>still a virgin
fix ur shit m8

so much this

they only want the "presence" of suvs and money of luxury cars

It's about Face, Looks, Money and Status

Who knows, the two things are totally unrelated. You don't drive in a club or other location where you are likely to meet a potential partner, and you aren't likely to meet a potential partner driving down the B roads where a sports car is a home.

:( me too
>own a dirtbike, sportbike, fiero, trans am, and a jeep wrangler.
>23
>earning 6 figures
Virgin

nope
FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT and ALPHA PRESENCE

sixfigs at 23 is pretty noice so you're doing something right. Just don't forget to enjoy being young because you only get to be young once.

(me)
oh and im 6foot6 lol

>6'6", fit, Cambridge part 3 distinction, millionaire under 25 (bitcoin with student loan, don't even know my parents), vegan for about 10 years AND own a rwd sports car
>STILL a virgin

hes not kidding girls actually like Wbodies for some reason I can't figure it out.

Same, except I have a lesbaru wagon (and am male)

I told her to chuck it. I was just pissed that there was literally an empty water bottle next to my coke that she grabbed

It’s a two door GT car. Would say what it is but some here would instantly know who I am and I’m not admitting to that level of degeneracy yet

Nope. I took her back home and we’re still dating

Frame and height are sub categories of looks
Alpha presence is a sub category of status

Well show her this thread so she knows all your e-friends think that was rude and unnecessary.

This, a sports car doesn't cure autism as evidenced by bmw virgin and Veeky Forums

Don't worry kid. At least you don't have a rwd sports car, a 4wd rock crawler and a motorcycle and still have never had sex like me.. and I'm 28.

pretty much same age as me thats pretty pathetic though

Youre a piece of shit. She could have just spit on the ground but she had to litter like a scumbag.

>What am I doing wrong?

Nothing

t. virgin

Yeah I haven't hugged a girl in 10 years, having a sportbike probably isn't going to change it anytime soon.

A girl would rather be with a poor carless Chad who is tall with a nice face than someone like

You just have to stop emitting beta rays. It's not about you hugging girls. Girls want to hug you so they can go for a quick ride and have fun.

It's about fun. You probably wouldn't have bought a sport bike if you didn't think it was fun.

Fun is gay and so are females.

Is there something wrong with you that you don't want to let a girl touch you?

I`m taking my virginity to the grave along with all my earthly possessions and there`s nothing anyone can do about it!

It only gets worse m8. Don't say I didn't try to help you.

>Cambridge part 3 distinction
as in CASM/MMath?

>What am I doing wrong?
Everything

What up Bromaro

Girls don't want to ride with non Chads. They don't like motorcycles just the guy who happens to be riding it (sometimes).

I don't know what kind fo Chad rides a bike if he doesn't think its fun. I wouldn't expect a girl to like a guy who walks his show dog in the park because that's the best he can come up with.

A guy who loves his doggo and likes to have brotime with him or her? That's a different story.

Fucking autists, nice cars only get you so far, you can't get pussy if you never speak to women, and women won't speak to you JUST because you drive a miata.

Get a conversation starter, some quirky car thats fun to drive and looks 'cute'. Girls will start conversations with you about your car, a topic that I assume you know enough about to have a conversation about, and from there on its up to you to not be autistic.

You are a virgin because of autism, not your car.

How did the two of you even fit? Are you both under 6'?

Tfw I can't get a miata since I'm not a masculine looking guy

I’ll try and paint a picture for you

>fold both front seats forward
>she lays diagonally with her head against back corner of passenger side
>she has her legs up against her body
>you straddle and kneel in drivers side rear footwell
>insert pen0r

Sounds cramped desu, also I hope your car didn't get dirty

Women like new cars because they associate it with men that earn lots of money or men that are alpha and steal money from those who earn it. Your reddit approved """"enthusiast's"""" shitbox from 1994 will make her think you are poor, low status and have no taste.
Lease a 320i with leather seats and debadge it. Whores will think you have baller ride and will go out of your way to talk to you. To women, a nice car = something from a rappers instagram account. Don't listen to virgins that say cars and looks don't matter.

> You just have to stop emitting beta rays

how

Stop worrying about your beta rays and do what you think is fun. Every time a girl has hit on me and tried to drag me into the sack it was when I didn't care about getting laid or whatever petty thing she was on about.

That makes them randy, apparently.

Yeah, have I doxxed myself?

*tips glass*
excellent advice my fellow vag slayer

Rodge drove an e92 in 2014, might as well had a Fiat Panda.

Lada is not a sports car, dumbass.

Pre facelift even, pretty weak for a movie producer's son. Dad never really loved him.

lol the sandals

I used to have sex with a girl in an 06/07 monte carlo SS pretty frequently. We would fold the front passenger seat backrest forward she would have her back against it while I sat in back. Both of us about 5' 6". Worked pretty great, senpai.

>tfw it was her car

listen to this, user

No just surprised to see another mathmo on here. Can't think of anyone from my year who matches that description but I was there a while ago

Is it a BMW?

Fucking midgets

>midgets
It’s Dwarf, faggot, and us dwarfs are at perfect height for eating your gf’s pussy while you’re out delivering pizza

I hate when they do that. It's like kissing a dwarf when I get back home. ew

Did you just admit to fucking murder?

>>vegan
I found your problem, soytits. Unironically acquire testosterone.

Bump so I can try and dox you
The way you refer to part III instead of MMath suggests we might have been contemporaries?

Those are solitary activities. Not ones where you're likely to chill around with regular friends, let alone girls.

If you think you want to be something other than a cave hermit, that's going to require you to invest some time around other people. Otherwise one day you'll have some slut on your hands and the perfect opportunity and then not know what to even do.

mass murder

>bitcoin
>vegan
>miata
>literal sticklet
Yeah, it's pretty obvious.