>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game!

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldCZp_9z-k4
speedtest.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=wQVjj4AlkW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for bosmer are scum that need to be cleansed from Tamriel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldCZp_9z-k4

L O L
O
L

thanks for the new thread, OP

>42k self buffed
>56k raid buffed
>from a 5 piece crafted 5 piece zone drop 1 piece monster

wtf wrobel

>if it goes out as it is now, vma staves aren't even needed

but Master's Resto Staff is still good...r-right?RIGHT?!

yeah but no way you can sustain that spamming in a trial, cant have someone feeding you orbs nonstop, but that damage is still fucking bonkers.

How viable deadric tomb is? Can i hit 2/3 mines to trial bosses if i practice it 24/7 like an autist

Xth for housing and exciting new housing ventures

fuck houses, costumes and hats
NEW HAIRSTYLES WHEN

Yes but it consumes way too much magicka to be viable.

>tfw 90% of the hairstyles are shit
How hard is it to do a decent short haircut I swear

I'm in the opposite ballpark. There's not a single long hairstyle I love for males.

I just want to be a gracious altmer with flowing hair.

>all long hair clips horribly with armor and costumes

>stamina thought they were closing the gap in damage
>next patch
>mfw

>nerfs green pact and plague doctor for no reason
>Here's a new broken sets for all you magicka nerds

IT'S NOT FAIR

Just be a magicka tank.

JuSt bE a MaGicKa TaNk

Exactly what I said you ape.

>no insta taunt for magtanks
suffering

user, it's broken enough to work for stamina users as well.

I was comfortable with my build
Why does every MMO nerf pve shit?

>what is inner fire
Main issue is frost staves not counting for 2 set pieces, however tank monster helms are all kinda "just okay" not really required as they are with DPS.

New Healing one looks nice.

If only magicka tanks could equip 1h and shield.

Lord warden is fantastic my god what?

When the dps know what the effect is instead of running away constantly when they see it.

It's great but its not really required and it won't make or break your ability to tank.

If only Silver Leash had a morph that actually chained targets and Frost Staff Destructive Clench was a taunt.

That's why I want it
Watching them go from 0 to shook is entertaining enough

>Get turned into a werewolf
>Do the instance, finish and get the skill line
>The mobs in the instance respawn after a few minutes
>Werewolf timer never counts down
>Spend a bit of time running around killing the enemies over and over
>Werewolf transformation skill leveled to rank 2
>Werewolf line leveled to 7

>Go to Monkey Shrine in Auridon
>Critters count for XP
>Hit WW10 in like one transform.

Oh shit son, that is fucking excellent.

thanks, user

>dark hooded man bounty sheet and an apple next to the DB banner
Mein neiger

Do werewolf attacks gain the bonuses from armor that you are wearing? Like, I guess they probably wouldn't get a poison or enchant that is on your weapon, but can they proc a 5 piece like viper or a monster set like velidreth?

WW carries over your weapons and armor just not any skills. Passives count too.

Oh shit, so even with the chance ges to proc sets you can still get the new viper effect of the poison dot over 4 seconds stacking with the ww light attack bleed, with maybe the crit from leviathian or penetration of spriggans, with a velidreth or grothdarr proc? Do people use werewolf in PvP? Only seen it once in my extremely limited experience.

Is the game supposed to be installing at 6MB/s or is my internet just fucking shit tonight?

Try this and see if it's your internet
speedtest.net/

>installing
Depends on your CPU speed
>downloading
Depends on your ISP speeds

A bit late I know, but shit happened and I couldn't post.

I think there's something missing.

The Tharn Surname doesn't sound very Latin.

Did they establish the family in a game before they decided to make Imperials Rome clones?

Jagar Tharn, Imperial Battlemage, was the main antagonist of literally the first TES game from 1994

First Era records trace the name back to a "Tharanus ye Redde-Hand".

Imperials weren't even recognized by the devs as a race until the Redguard game.

Are you able to make 4 potions every time you craft when you max out that passive?

Ye.

>Welcome to the Bank of Daggerfall

>wheeeelcome

So if you have a weapon out and use the dwarven puzzle orb, it levitates the weapon.

Also apparently works on drunks, too.

bretty cool

>entire build based around heavy/light attacks doing almost 20k of your deeps
>unsustainable
alright boss man

>not going to vivec bank to talk to qt banker and awkwardly hand her your stuff when she says you look a bit lost and then drop your spaghetti

some people use WW in pvp, it's niche but it can work, viper with duel wield axe/sword infused weapons oblivion enchant on one and weapon dmg on the other, most people should melt.

>Tfw didn't get to participate in midyear mayhem at all

It hurts lads

>Buy this on saturday
>spend the entirety of sunday and monday stealing and pickpocketing to sell to a fence

good shit so far lads.
Is the Dark Brotherhood DLC worth it? Does it let me kill without getting a bounty?

>Liked Morrowind
>Loved Oblivion
>Didn't exactly despise Skyrim
>Thinking of getting into this game
>Sub fee
>DLC locked behind repeat fees

Is the game worth installing and playing? I don't want to put money into another MMO only to not touch it like I did with WoW and FF14.

You can buy the dlc straight up, the sub fee is optional and imo worth it, but I could understand why someone wouldn't want to pay the sub fee.

And no, when I say optional I don't mean like swtor tier optional, I mean truely optional.

>mfw someone blames the healer

I played for 4 months before ever thinking about subbing and had a blast.

You can choose. The game can be buy2play, like gw2, or sub2play, like WoW.

You can buy the gold version which comes with all the DLCs, not the Morrowind "expansion", or you can buy the base game for cheap and then sub which will unlock all the content only while you are subed.

While subed you also get other goodies.

>or you can buy the base game for cheap and then sub which will unlock all the content

wait wut
so if i want this Blade of Woe thing to kill without getting a bounty, i have to fucking pay monthly for it?

what if i get the skill then don't pay?

The DLC's do not come wit the base game. There are two (2) ways of obtaining them

Purchase with crowns/Gold Edition of the game, which will permanently unlock the DLC whether you're subscribed or not.

Subscription, which allows you to access the areas and storylines from the DLCs. Any items, skills or collectables will not be removed if you stop subbing. However, if you respec, you cannot put points back into DB/TG skills.

>Subscription, which allows you to access the areas and storylines from the DLCs *during your subscripton*.

Forgot that bit.

oh thank fuck.

I thought (wrongly, upon re-reading your post) that you meant i had to buy the dlc and then stay subbed or lose access to the content, lol

>However, if you respec, you cannot put points back into DB/TG skills.

I know you can't earn more ranks, because to turn in quests you need access to the DLC area, but I can't think of a reason you couldn't put points back in.

Are torugs and infused weapons viable right now on live

Best pvp build/s right now?

Want to decide if I want to play again or if its still cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQVjj4AlkW4

You can turn into a skelington? How?

So is it best to just buy Morrowind, since it comes with the base game, or is the Gold Edition worth getting? I guess the latter isn't worth it if I'm going to pay the sub, right? I'm guessing I'll want to because it seems inconvenient without.

in those parses he was spamming force pulse like a madman . he was going out of magicka on each fight, even when being fed orbs. or did you just not watch it, sport?

If no one sees you yes. It's the most efficient way to steal. Pickpocket two times then use blade of work for the instakill to loot the third and last item. When they respawn they'll have a full inventory of shit to steal again.

I've always been jealous of the large halls, I'm worried I wouldn't be able to do them justice
That looks stately as fuck user

See you in game.

Does dual wield, 2h or 1h/s work for a magicka build? I'm so sick of needing to run around with a staff on my characters just because I want to use my full suite of class abilities

can i kill without a bounty without the Dark Brotherhood DLC?
Also thank you for the info you've already given me, i appreciate it.

It used to work before morrowind. But now you cant sustain without staves. Only exception might be overload sorcerers ant its only for ultimate and 5 pc bonus

I think you'll get a bounty from the person you are attacking, which makes no sense, even in the middle of nowhere. Blade of woe is instant and from stealth so technically as long as no one sees you there is no bounty.

Also, sometimes animals and enemies can "see" you and give you a bounty which is horseshit. I'd say just sub for one month, play through the DLC, see if you want to keep subbing or just buy the DLC that you like, its the price of going to see a movie to unlock the whole game apart from morrowind is how I look at it.

You gain blade of woe skill with DB. If no one sees you using it you wont gain bounty. Though items you loot from corpses are still be considered as stolen. So you can only fence limited amount of them (60/120 etc).
Also subbing would be better idea so you can aalso get thieves guild skill line which allows you to lose bounty 5 times faster.

Ah that sucks. I just want to be a Templar throwing around magic and hitting things

Not him but not really, unless your character is capable of one-shotting an NPC from and in complete stealth, which is what the Blade of Woe does for you. It gives you a prompt to kill and a slick edgy animation. If stealing becomes a way of making money for you it's really invaluable.

Best value for your money is gold edition or a short sub tbqhwy. A month or so of a sub gets you all the dlcs save morrowind so you can try what you like and then just resub later if you like them. It also gives you the craft bag, an endless container for all crafting items that doesn't take up inventory.

i was just planning to buy the 4 pack of dlc to go with my basic version

and just to clarify: i can't kill without a bounty without blade of woe?

You can kill any NPC save yellow immortal guards and important characters (if you can talk to them)

You can't do so without getting a bounty without the Blade of Woe

alright, thank you for the info
google was giving me fuck all

Sneaking nightblades can hit 30k. If you are end game character you can insta kill them. I think it doesnt count as bounty.
But there are way better ways to earn money though. TG repeatables are also good. You can get 1.5k gold in 1-3 minutes. It requires to unlock 3 chests if you are khajit with 2 sneaking sets its risk free as well.

>You can get 1.5k gold in 1-3 minutes.
its taken me 2 days of grinding theft/pickpocket as a level 10 to make 4k, and you're telling me i can make 1.5k in a fucking minute or so?

pls explain

You can make 20k a day stealing and fencing, in an hour or less.
Get thieves guild and DB. the pieces fall into place bb.

Gold Edition is better than Morrowind, more content and cheaper.

Will do, ty bby

When you start doing tg questline (do it after getting blade of woe) and make its skill line level 3 or 4. You start getting repeatable heists. 1 of them wants you to unlock chests. I remember getting 1.5k after unlocking all 3 of them. Though gold probably scales with level so you will get less than max level.

that sounds pretty fucking great

is db and tg content fun with friends at all?

I am possibly a retard, but most every stam build I have seen uses Rearming Trap for the minor force buff, now it says that it applies when a trap is triggered, however do bosses still count as triggering it despite the no effect text or is it a wasted slot unless someone gets caught in it?

They just have to step in it, bosses are generally immune towards CC so they'll activate it without getting stuck. If you turn on the buff tracker you should see when it gets triggered.

thanks zriff

Are you feeling alright? You look ill