18 Years old, Rich parents

18 Years old, Rich parents

What do I get m4 or c63 ?

a car dealership.

unironically a house

You get an A80 and rice the shit out of it.

m4 if you like dudes
c63 if you like girls

>Not wanting the Giulia which is faster than both

Parents and I went and looked at the C63 AMG. I liked it better than the M4. This is just interior and exterior wise. I see them too often so I decided I’ll just wait until I finish college and get a 911 GTS

a new one? What years are we talking about?

Obviously newest year

Lol don't show up to school in one of those in Vancouver unless you want your ass laughed at. Those are like civics to the rich Asians there.

That thing looks like a fucking F-22 Raptor.

>not buying a 3k civic which is faster in a straight line with a few simple mods

stop being a fag
C63 has slightly better acceleration, interior comfort and fit and finish, as well as a MUCH more intuitive 'infotainment' interface. It also has a much better sound system (burmester speakers yo).
M4 has better styling, it definitely look more agressive and is less likely to be confused with the base model. Both have DCTs and should be about equally quick with regards to shifting.
If you care more about looks go bmw, if you prefer having a superior experience inside the car go MB. Either will serve you well

m4 as you can get it with a stick

Also the m4 wont lose as much vaule as the amg merc

best post right here lads

hes not going to buy it with the stickshift you retard. These cars are for comfy cruising and fucking around in straight lines. Maybe you go out on a curvy road once a month, but most of the time is going to be spent going from a to b very quickly. A DCT is perfect

Huh, I go to a $20k/year college prep and my parents offered to buy me anything in the $10-20k range but I really hate it when people buy shit for me for some reason. Job is coming soon but I sold a ton of old stuff to come up with almost 70% of budget, later had a massive garage sale and my mom surprised me with a huge portion of the money on Christmas to bridge that gap. Now I'm at $4k.

Different strokes for different folks. Nothing against you, it's probably smarter that you opted for that, although my sitch might be better in the long run education-wise. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two about responsibility since I'll have to get a job soon and put 100% of that money into tools for wrenching and a slightly higher BMW parts only maintenance cost.

I don't have income so it's technically not my blood sweat and tears, but it feels more rewarding this way and my friends with $20k 2017 jap econoboxes can shit the bed when they see hear my rwd bimmer cost only $4k.

Good lad, you actually like cars instead of begging your parents for some badgewhore shit

Like 'em for sure, in reality though I know nothing about cars. Mechanically inclined /k/fag though and the drive to learn is there as well.

People say Bimmers are easy and the cost isn't as much of an issue if you wrench yourself. That's why I'm hoping to pick something out a few months before I'll start needing a daily, will give me more than enough hands on time and I can do all the preventative shit.

Plus my parents are cool helping out here and there with big stuff to get the car in good condition. I'm in a really good position.

They really are easy to work and I’ve owned two. They’re just very rewarding cars in general. Sure you won’t be abusing the fuck out of it like some pos honda but they’re so fun and comfortable that it would be worth it even if they weren’t easy to fix. Plus unlike mercedes you can actually attack a mountain road and fix your own suspension.

the m4 loses more retard

Not OP but I've never seen so much virtue signaling on an anonymous image board. No one cares about your blog post this is strictly AMG vs M series shot posting.
Faggot

A job.
Barring that, get $80k in ETH instead.

t. OP

Lel ever letting a sub human asian laugh at you. I punched one of those rich fags in the mouth when he laughed at my bmw m3 and asked me how much for my welfare car. Never laughed at me again.

t. Butthurt badge whore

Go shill your boring retirement-wagons somewhere else

Nope just legitimately surprised at the lengths someone will go to to receive praise on an anonymous site. Why else would you blogpost on a thread like this?

I don’t know, seems like a good kid but I agree blogposting is dumb when it’s not contributing to the topic.

Get a Dodge Demon

When the rich fags try and laugh at you, punch them in the mouth and do burnouts in front of their cars.

Then proceed to fuck their girlfriends.

I blogpost for the exact reason you gave as to why I shouldn't; because it's an anonymous website. I just like to talk about what's going on in my life, so what if it sorta resembles virtue signaling