I came back from my 5k service from the Lexus dealer and told them about the rattle I had coming from under my steering...

I came back from my 5k service from the Lexus dealer and told them about the rattle I had coming from under my steering wheel. I did a ride with the shop forman and he noticed the rattle and said it was similar to the one that some 2013+ Lexus had. he told me he would tell the techs to insulate it.

The bad news is the rattle is still there but it is not as constant as it once was, so its improved but not gone. the part where the instrument bezel meets the kick panel right by the HUD buttons is where its coming from and that part is still making noise... you guys can tell me what you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geAeb-O1Pzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think your a stupid fuck for leasing a luxury car that's barely a luxury car

>that's barely a luxury car
Lexus GS? Barely a luxury car?

Yes. Overpriced Toyota. What a fool.

I'm confused can't you just squirt some caulk in there or something to stop the rattling

all lexus are just toyota cars with pretty trim. if your going to make the horrid decision of being a leasefag then at least lease a real luxury car like a Mercedes

>this voids the warranty

I thought you are bullshiting... whoa, it turns out to be real.
youtube.com/watch?v=geAeb-O1Pzs
yeah old video, but still relevant. How can Lexus shils defend this?

What? Are they fucking checking behind every panel? Taking apart the dash to see if someone put a little caulk in there? Seems like a non issue desu

were talking about a MASSIVE investment here. you do not do anything that could potentially fuck with what is the ONLY reason you buy/lease a new car.

It will destroy the "Lexus Resale Value meme."

>being this cucked

>overpriced toyota

This meme is true when it comes to vw/audi but please don't bring that retardation over to lexus. Especially a GS, if this was an ES model I could understand the meme but anything above an ES is actual luxury you busriders. Sit in a camry and then a GS and you'll understand.

They can’t, they’ll just sperg out and cry, insulting everyone in the thread as if that validates their shitty toyotas

lexus is literally toyota though.
"Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese car maker Toyota."

But Lexus is Toyota

And Audi is literally VW. Doesn't stop people from gushing about how fooled they were by the plastic trim in them.

Is that the interior of GS? Cheapo. All plastic everywhere. Rattle. Plastic. Rattle.
I guess Lexus' true motto is all about value. ripped off toyota.

SAVAGE. Lexus fancucks, DEFEND THIS.

It is literally just toyota for badge whores.

Under steering wheel could be joint steer... or worse steering column expensive to repair though.

>falseflag thread made by some vagcuck that is completely assblasted by the fact that audi can't do this

What is Veeky Forums becoming?

pop that bitch out and fill the void with a mixture of hot glue and industrial strength super glue, then replace the instrument panel and wipe away the excess.
You're welcome ;)

bump

it literally is Toyota. The engines, parts bases are all from other Toyota models.

You're pretty much paying for a toyota car with a nice interior. is that worth triple the price tag?

Only the wiper and turn signal stalks are shared on the LC. Everything else is exclusive to Lexus.

It might be behind the dash. Then the dash would be sealed with noise behind it.

Kek, my GS F is hardly a Camry. Besides, the reason I got a Lexus instead of a Mercedes was I wanted something that won't die after the warranty runs out

you can keep telling yourself that you have something special. you don't.

>leasing a car
>caring about the warranty