Why do bitches love Jeeps so much...

Why do bitches love Jeeps so much? Don't get me wrong I like them for what they are good stock offroaders but they drop panties like crazy. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotyogaholic/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They make you look adventurous

Going OFF THE ROAD in a CAR xDDDDDD
#offroad #outdoors #vegan #wokeuplikethis

because they are just different enough to be seen as "im-not-like-those-other-girls" but still socially accepted and cool enough to show off to other girls

god I hate women...

Even when you smoke them at highway pulls they win because "OMG user, going fast is so dangerous! Someone could get killed"

Because they had one as a child.

I'd like to lick her butthole.

this deshu

Because thier level of intelligence matches the level of intelligence in the Jeep community overall.

Because they look "cute"
And mainly because if a guy drives a Jeep there might be the connotation that he goes outdoors a lot and has the free time to do shit that he wants on the weekend, rather than being some salary man driving a BMW into the city everyday to work at his desk job.

It's pretty impressive that you can manage to wear two fedora's at once.

My god your right it’s the perfect balance

>ITT
Jelly poor neckbeard

on the contrary, I've grown to hate women because I've had experience with them

girls just want to have fun

Dont forget to tip that fedora and drink ur mtndew

t. homo

yeah okay faggot

I painted my sisters black and used it for my Gi Joe's

Did i trigger you, neckbeard? Awwww poor bby

Is that why they cost so fucking much?

I see ancient ass YJ's and TJ's go for no less than 10k all the time

Because they're good at what they do. Even better if you are a mechanic and can do everything yourself in the driveway

i feel bad for that jeep. i want to punch her right in the cunt

>tips fedora

It's her Jeep. She can do what she wants with it. [s]except drive correctly.[/s]
If not hers, then it's the photographer's.

Nice.

>[s]
Go back.

biggest faggots on this thread so far
not every guy has to cuck themselves over for a woman's love

What did she mean by this?

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!

What motivates most modern women? Likes and followers on instagram.

instagram.com/hotyogaholic/?hl=en

She bought a Jeep instead of a Landcruiser. Car salesman already fucked her. Everyone else might as well now too.

Taking money from morons, old as times.

>the pig snout on that roastie

damn

anyone who calls all girls bitches is single

What in the good god damn does that mean?

look at her nose

Anita Sarkeesian, the thread

This
Also because they want to be barbie or something.
In truth that's not that different from wanting to be Takumi but at least most men can drive correctly.

Rocking tits, I wonder which beta orbiter paid for them?
Also her tats are some of the worst I've ever seen.

We knew that already

this and same bro

terrible tats
pig nose
weird face
banging body
5/10

would hate fuck from behind and never call again.

>pig nose
>weird face

She has a face?

bonus

Do you guys really think its okay to treat women like this now?

Because women feel “””safe””” in a car that’s higher up and they want to look adventurous. Their daddies or beta orbiters buy them these, or Land Rovers.

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

social engineering the brain, a.k.a brainwash. if the kardashians drove smart cars, california would've been the biggest importer of smart cars in u.s.a

it's a psychological effect that makes the mind think he/she is somehow related to the person she wants to be.

take me for example. i'm from an ex-commie, poor eastern european country. i used to hate the bmw 5 e60(even the m paket) after continually seeing them on the road, i was quickly brainwashed into liking them.

You're racing jeeps on the highway?
Are you proud or something?

>"o-only cucks have gfs!", muttered the fat virgin while tears ran down his fat cheeks

I can't respect people that use jeeps as a minivan for their kids, never take it off the pavement, and keep it shiny clean like its a fucking BMW or some shit. If you don't go rock crawling or mudding you shouldn't drive a jeep, particularly wranglers.