Trip back on spic.

Fae!

Cumming balls deep, or just the tip?

I'll never get beach tiki

strawpoll.me/13590698

Celica deserves better anyway.

Xanderfags we're gonna crush tomatoboy.

Alm is getting a divorce first!

tell me what happened last thread; give me the details, the highlights, the shittiest shitposts

Reposting here I guess.

This'll do, right?

still don't know why she's wearing half of a panties

Clair is my cum dump

These new chain challenges are such bullshit.

It's not even the enemy teams being too powerful, they've got too much damn HP. Being timed doesn't help, all of my units just can't one shot them and I go over the time limit.

Why is this allowed?

I hope both sides get lots of feathers and it is a fun gauntlet. Still, I do hope Xander wins! Sorry Leo, you will be on another gauntlet and Xander probably won't

If he's not in a flier team, yeah that'll do

if he is in a meme team, you should have some memebuffs

I tried one last time for her, and got only 3* units. I'll train up my new Cecilia though, she's +Def -HP so she'll be better than my current one.

it's infinite for extremely rich people who can have mulitple heroes with merges

elise should have lost the imouto gauntlet so we could makes jokes about her losing 3 gauntlets just like leo.
too bad it was the little leagues so she ended up winning, because she can at least beat nobodies like priscilla.

Which character is most likely to lose by the most significant margin in the first round?

Asking for a friend.

mmmm

I love the smell of fresh cucks in the morning. :)

There was no way she could lose when all her competition was shit, especially Sakura

>first voting gauntlet where I don't like any of the characters at all
cool
first reply decides whose team I join i guess

leo

I'm thinking Elise

Leo

Gaius

add me up leosers
leo

Aniki!

>tfw when you upgrade from a neutral Reinhardt to a +Atk one, and merge the two
Those 4 Atk points were easily worth the 20k feathers

Corrin

>literally only ever joined a team that I have the hero of
it's easy to choose which team to be on when you only have 1 hero

Leo

the problem is that I have none of them

Hana user I need your help.
I need advice, what skills are better for a +atk Hana?

It's nice to see you're back (not really) but what will you do when she loses to femcorrin? Did you learn any humility from getting demolished by eirika, and obviously lucina, in the first place?

>already merged two 5* Reins
>finally get a +Atk, but he's only 4*

I don't know if I can make myself spend the full 20k just to do another merge.

It's 100% worth it, unless you need new unit for arena offense like a Julia or Fae or something.

lads I really want to roll multiple Julia's and merge her, I feel bad for missing out on her hope I can pull a +res or +atk and -spd or -def, the 5% rate is bait, it took me 80 orbs to get Hector on the first hero fest

Sweet. But yeah, no flier team just yet. Unfortunately pretty much every flier buff is pretty hard to come by (Hone and Ward are from 5* only I think, Fortify is 4* or 5* and only Goad is somewhat easy to get), whereas Goad, Ward, and Hone Cavalry are all free so it's super easy to make a horse team.

think of it not as a merge, but as another 6-8 damage in your rotation

>tfw +1 Reinhardt
>but not +atk
>infinitely better than my original -atk Rein
Maybe someday I will rock the +2 +atk Thunderchad

D for Doot!

I actually need more units for arena defense than anything- nearly everything I have that's worthwhile are glass cannon types like +Atk Bridelia or +Spd Nino.

please send me good vibes robin friends

>80 orbs to get 1 Hector
L O L

I think Lachesis and Ephraim look cute together.

if it's a really strong unit I would say it's worth it, if you're going to use the unit to clear almost all the content then 20k feathers is nothing compared to return

Mommy!

>units on SoV have shit res
>units on SoV maps in heroes have decent to high res on top of bloated HP.

The whole thing feels like a big lie.

post sophia

Rukina reporting for duty, Corrinfags can send your friend requests to this address: 8395432615

atleast he's +def -spd

i'm not a luckshitter so I usually have to spend around 80 orbs for a focus

But the 5*+1 can already clear almost all of the content as-is, at least from my experience. Eh, I dunno, I might just sink in the 20k anyways and have a 40k feather 5*+2 and call it a day.

I just use my unmerged horses. I somehow always get at least 1-3 defenses every week. Sometimes I think people just get baited by a cav team and immediately forfeit out of frustration.

Depends. How'd you handle Sakura not getting a seasonal variant after choking against a character who was previously first rounded?

Join Tiki!

Units like Sonya who have good starting res(I think she has like 12) end with great res in Heroes(like 33 or something).

I can't wait to see what Tatianas whopping 18 res in Echoes translates to in Heroes.

I have a +atk -def Lilina and you are making me consider using her. I shouldn't fall for this meme.

cursed image

>that build

DELETE THIS

Even fully stocked cav teams don't get me defenses, which makes no goddamn sense to me. I even got so frustrated that I matched someone else's defensive team 1:1 who got multiple defenses every week, and still went an entire round without a single one.

are you retarded

well personally I'd say it's worth it, I dont even use my Rein but I also dont have anything to 5* atm except maybe a +res Felicia, I just cant wait to roll on Hero Fest, I just want Julia, Celica and Sonya the wait is killing me

>really like both Robin and Tiki
>have both of them
>they're facing off against each other first round
Gosh dang

>Finally rolled a +SPD/-HP Tiki after dropping 40 bucks like a good goy

I also got a shitty Hector. Should I feed him to Zephiel for Distant Counter or someone else?

I still can't decide on who to support for this gauntlet.

>he doesn't prefer his 1-range Desperation combat units to have absolute paper defenses

JULIA RULEZ

Looking at it, Sophia has a rather large chest.

She's just hunched over, you silly billy.

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/889082535510024192
gif when

Don't say this where I can hear you, user. Those are her best IVs

So does Our Guy Leo stand a chance?

No summer units so I'm going for the cutest

Corrinfags come here

>access denied
wat

What the fuck am I looking at.

>protected account

Might explain it.

I see way more people supporting him then Xander. So you will probably make it past round 1.

what a terrible lucina

did the new monthly quests get datamined?

Added.
9888067278 if anyone wants a meme Subaki on team Leo

Against Robin, Elise, Corrin and Titki?
Not even remotely I'm afraid

Looking for Corrinfags. Lemme know if you want something specific.

Nope, but join him anyway

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHJ
Not tiki but my first cummila holy shit

Build?

>renewal 2
>ardent over recip
Almost there user.

Leo

Whoever did the art for Sophia in Heroes is not very good at anatomy.

I don't even care about this fucking gauntlet, who do I go with for max score?