nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/
support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/214681823-Introducing-Robinhood-Gold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have added

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com
to the OP post

do you rike it?

please respond

The couple of times that I have created the new thread I've wondered why the answer to the "Where can I get better charting?" question doesn't include a mention of tradingview. I've never used the more sophisticated tools, so I thought there might be a reason. If there's not, that seems like the place to put that.

Reminder to buy AUPH before you get left on Earth.

CVM JUST WENT FROM .10 to .99

IS THIS WHAT THE MOON FEELS LIKE

whoops you forgot your 0

it went to .099

:^)

>TNXP/PPHM
JUST
U
S
T

Also, seeing as how finviz is already mentioned in the Q&A, a link seems unnecessary. You could change the mention of "finviz" to "finviz.com" in that section if you want to save people having to guess or google the URL.

good point

they should both probably be moved into that section

If im around to create next OP ill do just that

Tfw up 22% in 2 days

>PPHM/TNXP
Three are lowest points in weeks. Get in now before earnings next week.

Why?
Some user told me to buy, but he just seemed retarded.
It's a fucking magnetic tape company

How will AUPH go up with a Q4 loss?

I agree with your thought process but looking at this its got nice support at $6 and not much resistance anywhere

Don't forget user, meme magic elected our current god emperor

>AMRS

Not sure what to think
Bought it at the dip couple days back

OPGN check it out. Getting ready for a spike.

Voclosporine is going to carry it straight to the moon.

Thanks, friend.

Read : from previous thread.

Can you do HTGM

Thanks senpai, in your opinion, how do you feel about this stock based on that

>mfw I want to become a pip boy again but logic says otherwise due to interest rate hikes

Oh god I don't know what to do if PIP dips I'm going to be goyed again into buying the (((dip))) why did it have to go into orbit now

hell i dont know

got me feelin pretty neutral i guess

theres a big sell flashing on and off at 2.76

Anybody going into BLPH

Damn today is fucking good, yesterday was bland till end

At work so no screens :(

I'm the user from last thread and my buy limit @ 7.45 popped off

We /moon/ now

DRIP DRV RUSS SPXS

I don't give a fuck it keeps going up I'll keep making money

NMM building good support on L2 it's going to continue to climb

we close green. 1.80 tomorrow

anyone else holding NAVB and BLIN long?

economy is going to be kill

invest in inverse ETFs

cool story bro

>In connection with the offering, the CEL-SCI will issue approximately 15 million registered shares of common stock at a purchase price of $0.10 per share. Concurrently in a private placement, the Company will issue warrants to purchase up to 15 million shares of its common stock. For each share of common stock purchased by an investor, such investor in the private placement will receive from the CEL-SCI an unregistered warrant to purchase one share of common stock. The warrants have an exercise price of $0.12 per share, will be exercisable upon the 6 month anniversary of the issue date, and will expire five and a half years from the issue date.

What does this shit even mean?

CVM bros where you at?

>tfw to intelligent too debate

They need money to fund late stage trials and basically were headed to the moon, lads.

You'd better be right, for all our sakes

get out now while you still can.

Anybody here invest in CRIS? I did a few weeks ago with lil losses every day but its shooting at 15 % right now

Still worth holding AMRS? Or just get rid of it now?

dont chase memes

everything here is a meme bruh

may be, but once a meme started mooning it's too late to get in

I don't mind it being a meme it made me a lot today

someone close to me works for this company and told me they bought new rigs. I know oils down. But figured I share it with you guys. Check out AR. Good buy right now.

BLPH having a bad day would scoop up some shares today and set a limit for 2

Sell limit*

Is anyone else holding off from trading until after Yellenpoluza?

Face when accidentally borrowed $300 of robinhood "gold"

How much and when is interest is interest charged? Would be okay if its only like 10 dollars, but if this 300 somehow disappears, what would the amount im looking at be?

>QBAK

Did any of you listen?

>I didnt listen

Mommy AUPH is doing it again

Robinhood is really not that complicated user why not do the very limited research needed to figure out what robinhood gold is.

I lost a bunch of money but DVR DRIP and RUSS got me a good amount back

memes wont fly when stoke brokers are jumping out of windows

How long to hold CATB??????

sounds a bit too good to be true. So basically, if i lose all my 300, they will charge me 6 dollars for the next 20 years till it hits 300 again?

Hey, you're the konosuba trader

Give me some stock picks for the month.

With some 3x ETFs, I notice they have 1% fees. Does that vome out of your principal, or your profit?

Look up what a 'margin call' is.

Good thing because I used a few thousand of it today.

the absolute retards that inhabit this board... jesus fuck.

Robinhood gold incorporats margin trading, find out what that is first and what the risks of that kind of trading are.

I know its margin trading. But it states right here theres no interest except the monthly fee. support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/214681823-Introducing-Robinhood-Gold and i cant find anything about margin call here

If I sold out of snap yesterday when you guys told me to I would have lost a fuck ton of money from profits today and the losses of yesterday

AUPH going to break $8 today

o gosh

im bagholding PANW. I recommend watching it and waiting for it to hold above 116 before getting in as confirmation that its rebounding

also bagholding TASR. earnings good, growth good, stock drops 10% zzzz. so I'm just waiting for Trump to federally supply all police officers with taser guns and body cameras

XOM is hurting because of the whole oil sector being down but they are investing in growth in the US and Trump made a statement applauding them, but there was no Trump Bump in the stock price. Anyway I think these low 80s are a pivot point and it should climb back up towards mid 90s. If it doesnt climb it could fall to 71.50 area I guess

JCOM I think will keep trending up

not meme stocks
long term holds

Then all the stop limits set at 8 will hit and the shorts will shit all over it. Screen cap this.

No reason for me to give out advice anymore. No ever listens. GL all

Hold for the long run.

NO PLEASE

put on a tripcode and keep calling them

thanks dude. Ill check those out. Im bagholding BA right now, some promising things with the new releases and trump. The target price went to $205 a few days ago.

Also made some money on BAC yesterday. I think all the major bank stocks will go up this month because of the interest hike

Here comes AMD again.

If your account goes below whatever value is set to your account as the limit than you'll have to deposit money into your account or sell stock.

When you want somebody to listen then do
this How else should somebody know that it's a real advice and not just a pump and dump/shilling

okay. not too worried then. I didn't go all out on meme stocks

Post a well informed chart and people will listen user

Fuck you SPEX..... Oh well, time to buy more shares

>CVM

Dude the hold will lift lmao

I bought at nine much earlier on. I feel bad for anyone who went in at 11-12

FDA hold still on yes?

I didn't post a chart, but I briefly explained the reasons why it was going to do well. And the only rebuttal I got was "huur durr magnetic tape company in 2017"

you have to realize theres a lot of noise in these threads, a lot of shills who are uninformed, a lot of possibility for people looking to exit their positions to pump stocks with dumb sheep that buy anything that has "MOON" in the post

Sorry we arent all sucking your dick every time you say a ticker with a retarded pepe pic

>RNN

Any momentum left in her?

I asked how to find cool stuff like that, but that + chart would be very well, and if it wasn't so high up already

Why didn't you listen?

Does any one know why NAK is still tanking? Just upped my position, but I don't like losses... I thought this was another moon orbiter after making 3% yesterday...

Up 30% so far bro. Do you know how long this is going for? What's even the cause of this shit

To the user that predicted OCRX was going to moon, how the fuck did you know?

>155% gain over the last couple days

I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU BUT I SHOULD HAVE AND NOW I MISSED THE TRAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I would suck his cock

>tfw sold all of your NAK over 3 dollars

This fucking week.

P.S. it's almost comical when you can change the price of a stock 1 or 2 cents with a big enough buy
Especially these little ones.

d-don't be lewd user

>right back where you started
nice

are you the same guy who suggested bellerophen?