How to actually go from poverty level to well-off?

Here's a question I'm sure Veeky Forums is far too stupid to answer. How does someone disabled, living below the poverty line go from that hell, to being not just middle class, but wealthy enough to build projects like nature preserves or architecture?

How does someone both find enough money to pay the bills NOW, WHILE also trying to invest in some way that brings in enough profit to leave poverty? Keep in mind, there are all sorts of programs the disabled rely on to make ends meet (food stamps, medicaid, etc) which make it so if you have more than a minuscule amount of resources in a savings or stock account, you will lose completely.

And let's immediately dispense with the filthy Koch demons' "cigarettes and lottery tickets" propaganda. Nobody ever escaped poverty by simply saving pennies. That's not reality. It's deceitful propaganda. You actually have to have income great enough to leave poverty to leave poverty.

You learn a skill and hope you create something of value that people want. Hard work bro. If you're disabled try coding or something. I mean, if you're disabled and not working, you have all of the time in the world to get good at programming.

Programming and popularity. Design an app, an indie video game(minecraft, candy crush, flappy bird, angry birds), a cryptocurrency, a website, a youtube account, a livestreamer account, reviewing cartoons, music, videos,
Write and draw a comic book. Write erotic fiction or children stories with emotion bait.
Kickstarter, Patreon, Indiegogo, Gofundme.

Emotional bait.
Grab some cute looking puppy or kitten from the streets and make some emotion bait videos with her and watch the animal lovers throw money at you.

Farming spices and truffle hunting.
Raise small exotic animals (e.g. fish are the easiest)
Become a beekeper.

Can't do any of that? Not even a try? It doesn't have to be good, it has to be functional and pretend to have potential and become better. Then sorry, just end yourself, there's a million other people who can do it better than the average faggot and at least half a billion who tried and succeeded somewhat.

Did I mention emotion bait? and then playing on the expectations and hopes of people?(Game of Thrones, Minecraft) and being charming for children?(Pewdiepie, JK Rowling). How about simple, but sure-fire ways that have worked for centuries such as growing your own crops?
Or hell just become a server manager, you sit all day making sure you're not receiving DDOS attacks, which happen once every blue moon to you specificaly.

Subscribe and donate for more awesome off-the-top suggestions.
16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

>Design an app, an indie video game
Something along these lines are the only viable idea I've had so far. Problem is, I would have to do everything myself: ideas, coding, art, music (which I have no skill in), everything. I'm not sure I can pull that off. The problem is, the things I'm good at have no market, and the things that have a market are all petty, stupid bullshit like entertainment, which I have very little possibility of exploiting adequately.

>Grab some cute looking puppy or kitten from the streets and make some emotion bait videos with her and watch the animal lovers throw money at you.
Oh god, I'd rather die than become a youtube whore.

>Farming spices
I've actually considered this before, believe it or not. Of course, the problem is land. I don't have any. I'm poor, remember?

>Raise small exotic animals (e.g. fish are the easiest)
There is very little money in raising animals. The pet trade is totally overwhelmed by conscienceless producers running animal mills.

>Become a beekeper.
Land.

>Then sorry, just end yourself
Hey, that's real helpful. Maybe I can become a hitman against billionaires. I'd be doing the world a favor and making a tidy profit!

Literally everything you're describing is sociopathy, which is exactly why the most evil people on Earth have all the wealth and power.

>There is very little money in raising animals. The pet trade is totally overwhelmed by conscienceless producers running animal mills.

Wrong. I sell tropical fish from my house on weekends. People's dicks go hard for sustainably grown and non factory nonsense. They think they have something special and unique.

Offer a satisfaction and one week life guarantee and they go wild. hurr durr fish isn't fitting in well or fish died.

Bring back the fish or body and pick out s replacement.

In this world you need 1 of 3 things to be successful: charm, intelligence, find a niche to exploit. On top of them you need hard work.

I don't know what to tell you, being useless and a whiny little bitch won't get you anywhere. Hotwheels died and Jim took over 8ch. Look what he amounted to. No smarts, no cash, constant pain from his condition, did everything moot did wrong in less than 24 days.

Unless you're Stephen Hawkings then you won't go far in this world. Most governments are already sick of paying for cripples and old people sitting at home doing nothing.

1. Revisit finance costs of living

2. Somehow acquire a part time job to start getting of disability

3. Take part time education for certified trade, or a alright Uni line like anything based on Chemist

4. Poverty is generally a mindset. Leaving the financial stage is done rather easy: Just get more money
Leaving the mindset is harder.
I.E Understanding that once life cost has been examination, there is usually a huge pile of savings that will stack up if left alone

Moonshot, in whatever area you have talent.

You literally have to do something extraordinary or be the first in an area.
Even if the "area" is as dumb as streaming game videos as disabled - there were a few guys like that who made a killing there, and one was later found out as a fake and banned from twitch.

>Wrong.
Wrong. It is. You're making nothing, and if you say you are, you're lying.

>On top of them you need hard work.
This fucking myth still. No you don't. The richest men who ever lived didn't do shit to earn it. The Waltons are the richest family in human history and their wealth was entirely inherited.

>Poverty is generally a mindset.
Yet more propaganda and lies. You don't positivity your way out of being born into poverty. When you begin with significant impediments and live check to check, there aren't a lot of options for growth of income.

>Moonshot, in whatever area you have talent.
Yeah, this is something that seems to reveal itself over and over again. I have a lot of original ideas, but I'm not sure how much of a market there is for any of them. With most of them it seems there isn't one or it's very poor.

Get a huge loan
buy ETH
wait a few days
pay off the loan and enjoy the millions

>but wealthy enough to build projects like nature preserves or architecture?
What makes you think you have the intelligence or talents to deserve this? Your chart implies that you think wealth inequality is a problem. I fail to see why. Not everyone is entitled let alone destined to be wealthy.

Accept the hard truths about your life, and find a way to discover happiness with your lot in life. Otherwise you'll waste your whole life struggling against the inevitable to achieve a goal that you were never qualified to achieve anyway.

It's a shame Millennials were raised with the "everyone gets a trophy" approach. You all think you're special snowflakes but most of you are just slush.

>You learn a skill and hope you create something of value that people want
This. But I would add that it will help tremendously if it's something that you're actually interested in for its own sake, and not just a way to make money. In fact, ideally you should just forget about the money, and just do what you want with the time and resources that you have.

>deserve
Shut your dumb whore mouth.

Yeah, I get it man. Truth stings a bit. But its like tearing off a band-aid.

Here's another truth-bomb that's gonna stick in your craw: if you really had the intelligence or talent to get rich, you wouldn't have to ask how to do it.

So you basically have two choices: be poor and happy, or be poor and unhappy. Choose wisely.

>he thinks making "tough" posts makes him look intelligent

this lol

>Yeah, this is something that seems to reveal itself over and over again. I have a lot of original ideas, but I'm not sure how much of a market there is for any of them. With most of them it seems there isn't one or it's very poor.

Then develop it. Even pewdpiefgt was plugging for 6 years before he started seeing real money.

>he thinks making "tough" posts makes him look intelligent
How is my post "tough"? I'm not threatening or attacking anyone. I'm simply revealing the truth of the world that most of you deny. You only think my posts are "tough" because they directly challenge the bubble of denial you've placed around yourself. Sorry kid, but there are safespaces in real life.

Are you really going to be the retard who tries to argue that anyone can get rich "if they only work hard enough"? Of that poor people are just "unlucky"? Or than the middle class is full of "temporarily embarrassed millionaires"?

These are lies that weak-minded people tell themselves so they can try to sleep at night. You know who truly sleeps well at night? People who accept the reality of their lives, including the fact that they -- along with 99.999% of the human population -- is never going to be wealthy under any definition whatsoever.

The difference between a rich person and a poor person is not wealth, wealth is just a consequence of their inherent differences.

>intelligence or talent
The only thing that ever makes anyone rich are luck and more luck. Period. Anything else is Koch brother lies.

>The only thing that ever makes anyone rich are luck and more luck.
That's a great way to justify your own failures without acknowledging your inherent lack of intelligence or talent. Cheaper than sleeping pills too.

Whatever works for you, snowflake.

>your own failures
I won't hear anymore of this rightwing bullshit. This entire nonsense narrative that economic freedom is free and easy is a LIE created with the sole purpose of serving voodoo economics bullshit.

Ignore all silly answers.

The only only to this question is what vehicle you chose to carry your credit.

Its as a concept that simple.

Sorry kid, but there are safespaces in real life.

lulwut?

>People who accept the reality of their lives, including the fact that they -- along with 99.999% of the human population -- is never going to be wealthy under any definition whatsoever.
Take your scraps and be happy with it

>This entire nonsense narrative that economic freedom is free and easy is a LIE created with the sole purpose of serving voodoo economics bullshit.
I never said it was either free or easy. What I said is that YOU lack the intelligence or talent to be success.

Those who DO have the requisite gifts still need to put in the effort in order to achieve success, but that's not really what we're talking about here. What we're talking about is you using "luck" or "the man holding you down" as an excuse to ignore your own life failings.

With people like you, there always someone or something else to blame. And this is why you'll always be both poor AND unhappy. You'll never accept your lot in life because you think your entitled to someone else's life.

I missed a "no" in there, but you should have picked up on that from the context. If you want your goodboy points for spotting the typo, congrats you earned them.

>Take your scraps and be happy with it
Pretty much. They don't have to be scraps, though. Plenty of not rich people have full and interesting lives. Perhaps its not extravagant or stress free, but the real trick is to make the most of what you have.

The real point is that desperate longing to be wealthy, beautiful, talented, popular or whatever is a path to destructive behavior. People with the capacity to be successful people don't ask "how do I become a successful person" -- they just are themselves. Some effort required, sure. But when the gifts are there, then the potential is there.

And when the gifts are lacking (*cough* OP *cough*) then it's just not gonna happen ... no matter how much you whine, beg, or pray. Go ahead and wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills first.