What's the perfect car that's cheap and will help an 18yo get pussy?

What's the perfect car that's cheap and will help an 18yo get pussy?
(stick shift only please)

jeep wrangler

SN95/new edge

Save your money and spend it all on pussy ya loser. If you're into lardasses just take them to some Mexican restaurant and you're almost guaranteed puss.

Underrated and actually true advice.

t. Chubbychaser

Mitsubishi Eclipse. Almost looks like an rx7, only much cheaper.

>not hitting up the local Target for thots doing their weekly impulse shopping

And just as unreliable

*to clarify, I meant 2nd gen. The one from the video games.

>he needs a car to get sex
embarrassing

Boipucci doesn't count, real girlpucci is much more difficult to get.

That sounds fucking disgusting. Vagina is repulsive.

can't go wrong with an e46 coupe
just keep it clean and don't let it turn into a shitbox

t. never been in one

Why would I want to? Men are fucking beautiful. Women aren't. I would talk a thousand miles for a man. I wouldn't go 3 feet for a woman. They aren't attractive.

*walk
wtf. fucking keyboard

>opinions

the only real answer

Cars won't get you pussy. Cheap cars certainly won't.

the most expensive SUV you can get

Any car that is well kept and clean. Also helps if you can work on it yourself, bitches love that shit.

This

Used clean 2010 model year or newer Mercedes or BMW coupe. Women just care about the badge and that it appears fast an expensive. You could probably pass with just the I4 variant most of the time. It looking clean and well kept is a major factor too.

This Target is prime for thotspotting. Women here like to shop in leggings and tank tops for some reason too so you can get a pretty clear view of what you're getting.

Every other 28 year old Mexican has a fucking 3 series now. It's like a fucking Euro Civic at this point.

hey

she thicc

nigger

nigger

nigger

faggot

let it out buddy

nigger

faggot nigger

E36 attracts thots of all sorts, git you one OP

Nigger

I didn’t expect actual advice here.

Oh baby

on the account that it's a emasculated car in this decade?

Uaz hunter. Girls will confuse it with g wagon

Women (Especially at that age where some people don't even have a car) literally don't give a fuck about what kind of vehicle you drive as long as it's clean, reliable and not something embarrassing like a pink PT Cruiser or something terminally "uncool" like a minivan.

Besides a few exceptions such as "country" girls being into trucks and gold-bricking whores who love status but could probably be tricked into thinking your 18 year old Acura TL is a BMW if you swapped the badges around, as long as the car works and isn't a total rust bucket you're good.

nigger

nigger lover

This is quite possibly the most Alphonse thing I ever read

>wanting pussy
lol look at this gaycunt

NIGGER