I want to move to Germany What should I expect of the car scene? And how hard is it to get in?

I want to move to Germany What should I expect of the car scene? And how hard is it to get in?

Other urls found in this thread:

reisbrennen.de/
syndikat-asphaltfieber.de/
quattrolegende.com/
foerderverein-motorsport-finsterau.de/
woertherseetreffen.at/
tuningworldbodensee.de/
hockenheimring.de/events/kalender
nuerburgring.de/events-tickets/automobil.html
deepl.com/translator
carpassion.com/
pff.de/
touristenfahrerforum.de/
bmw-syndikat.de/
maxrev.de/
dragracing.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=oO1LDJ4IXNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

german car scene is basically immigrants hanging around at gas stations in front of their cars and staring down passengers.

nice meme, go back to please and stop shitting up my thread with your uneducated and obviously wrong opinions.

Shut up Soviet

>has no clue what he talks about
>lol le refugee immigrant memes!!!!
>they literally had nothing to do with the thread but you felt the need to bring them up
>I am the shitposter here
ok lol?

So S/o/viet is an Ahmed from Germany?

nah, soviet loves to shitpost about yurocucks

Aber er hat Recht.

>Tuning World Bodensee
bahahahah

can you explain further?
or should i say
fuhrer?? hahahaha

t. shitskin

good thread this was, im glad i visited Veeky Forums this evening

it's true though, only tasteless immigrants have "nice" things there.

Look out for some forums, scene is mostly bound to manufacturers. Do not expect good English. Also look out for events in Switzerland and Austria.

reisbrennen.de/ (Japanese cars)
syndikat-asphaltfieber.de/ (BMW)
quattrolegende.com/ (Audi meeting)
foerderverein-motorsport-finsterau.de/ (Audi)
woertherseetreffen.at/
tuningworldbodensee.de/ (kek)
hockenheimring.de/events/kalender
nuerburgring.de/events-tickets/automobil.html

and of course this one
deepl.com/translator

Sören bitte.
Zeig mir mal einen E36, der nicht vollkommen durchgetürkt wurde.
Man muss kein /pol/acke sein, nur Realist.

I don't live there i want to move there
thanks for stopping by
thanks my friend

sorry i am from oklahoma i don't speak german that well

Simon Motorsport kann man sich noch geben, aber die Leute kucken lieber JP dabei zu wie er gerade einen neuen R8 verwurstelt.

The truth for all of Europe

Lol we call them yuropoors for a reason.

They can afford cars with more than 1.0 liter engines.

They can only watch F1 and pretend they drive fast or crank their twingos and golfs to 60

Frankfurt is literally not even German anymore.

could you stop speaking german if you try to make a point

Where exactly do you want to move to?

Also, forums:
carpassion.com/ (if you are rich)
pff.de/ (if you are rich #2)
touristenfahrerforum.de/ (very good forum for serious Nürburgring etc. hobby drivers)
bmw-syndikat.de/ (BMW monkeys)
maxrev.de/ (Ricers)
dragracing.de/

trying to find a place that needs either english teachers since I am native speaker, or something in IT, thought about munic. I read that they need IT people and have a low percentage of workless people.

Munich is probably the best big city in Germany and indeed, things are running well in Bavaria economically, especially in IT. You should find some car people there as well. But save some money for rent. Have you been to Germany before?

Bist du Touristenführer niger?

Nein, nur höflich, Neger.

ohhhh shit its you again you are the same troll that started up the thread about moving to australia, how about you go and use the ag forums or something else..... im getting sick of your stupid threads.

only once about 16 years ago, so I don't remember much, well, I don't knnow how much has changed actually. I've been to Bremen back then

I don't know what you mean? Sorry, tripfag.

Main change (not even kidding, no /pol/): suddenly real niggers everywhere plus even more sandniggers.
Munich is ok though because the police is pretty nadsi and therefore guarantees some level of Ordnung.

If you lived here you would be barking differently, filthy liberal dog

how much are e36 m3s in Deutschland?
In Canada we got shafted with them so i was wondering how much they are there

they tell that over every germany tho? that hte police hates the sand people??

youtube.com/watch?v=oO1LDJ4IXNE

Mostly just immigrants reving their cars in well visited places

Fuck it must be a great feeling to be in immigrant fleeing persecution and all of a sudden you can afford a car of your own and a BMW no less thanks to the accepting county being in Europe (they’ll just buy a Camry everywhere else and probably not bother with the car scene)

>kurdish wedding
wow! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE KURDS THERE?!!!
>pol tards are literally this retarded

>they’ll just buy a Camry everywhere else
well a BMW is nothing more than a camry in europe so whatever?

You're all fucking retarded faggots and I hate all of you. Keep int/pol/whatever ON ITS RESPECTIVE FUCKING BOARD.

Wut

>some guy wants to know what the car scene is like in a country
>hurr durr int

??? literally you rn

you aksed for opinions...

well that's the reality, brown people ruin things

>I want to move to Germany What should I expect of the car scene? And how hard is it to get in?
where did i ask for opinions?

okay sorry but anyways that is what you have to expect.

yes I don't know what I expected except for stupid amerifats spouting memes, didn't thouht there were no germans on this board.

ohhh bull shit you have this thread worded exactly the same as the move to australia thread YOU set up.
>tfw op tries to make out he is so innocent.
>op is a time waster
>op does not know how to drive a car so makes up threads to gain creds...

enjoy your ban

Hör auf zu heulen du Zecke

I couldn't make much out, what does it mean to be a tick?

go and piss off elsewhere a sook.
grow some balls instead of being a timewaster.
i bet you are a mod wannabee.

look at you hiding as an user are you the op. if so you really suck.

Get out faggot

>look at you hiding as an user are you the op.
?????
i dont feel the need to use a trip on a forum that only quality is to be anonymous

A commie

FUCK YOU IN THE ASS....... GIVE YOU HIV.
>tfw op is user cause IT dont wanna make fool of itself.
>becomes selfaware that it is a serial shitposter.

fuck you.....

yeah they're usually driven by eastern european mafia or construction workers

what fucking persecution?

germany is a sand nigger shithole full of pussy fags, the only good germans were the nazis.....

GERMANY SUX....

agreed.
t.slavshit

Go to Wörtherseetreffen for bier, delicious foods, aryan women, cool cars, which are modified by the chilling whites with a passion, etc. Some of them in there can speak English. Just FYI.

AFD will take care of them.

lol you're so fucking stupid im literally lmaoing right now
thank you my friend

what you lost your dick amongst all the shit YOU post.

FUCK YOU
stupid cunt piss off, user peedo.

no such thing as a blue frog, if you reckon someone will fix the islam problem and they are a blue frog then its all bullshit you go and talk shit elsewhere. oh hang on this is Veeky Forums big shitposting board ok my bad.

buy a truck then....

kill yourself disillusioned piece of shit

i was telling some cunts off here several hours ago, i really do believe the person that posted the mitsubishi r32 and said they want to move to australia is the same fucking cunt that has made this stupid useless fucking pile of rust thread.
just getting cancer opening up this thread lemmie guess the same op cunt will do another thread about moving elsewhere and wants to know how to get into the car scene.

car scene is so 2000's back in the fast and furious days. only kids that are living back in the past would want to be in or have a car scene.

>tfw op forgets the old days are over

In holland it's hanging around at burgerking or McDonald's at night

>ITT: Amerimutts, pretending to be a german because "muh 1/24th german blood inside me"

how pathetic.......

yet you /pol/ocks are easy to get baited

just at this thread

>Hooners are mostly either teenagers or brown, or a combination thereof, though rarely do the two groups mix
>Cars and Coffee meetups are 40 year old overweight bald men, and aforementioned teenage hoons, set to the alternating tune of awful subwoofers, and even more awful vintage cars that sound like they havent been greased nor driven in decades
>car clubs are mostly enthusiasts in their mid-20s
>brown variety will meet up in front of fast food restaurants, or a pizza joint run, no doubt run by a relative
All this being said, this is the Danish scene, but from what ive seen in Germany its pretty much the same
>tfw Americans think that pure facts about muslim behaviour in Europe is somehow racist

there are 2 types. faggot posers who stand in front of gas stations comparing their insane huge exhaust pipes nd there are real drivers petrol heads. the second community wont accept you if ur driving automatic/ not be able to heel to shift/doubleclutch. ignore the first group btw... general germans care alot about their cars and u should respect those cars/ur car to get respected. its mpre about performance than bodykots and so on. In germany we prefer understatement and sleepers. If you have not decided where to go, look for a place ib rheinlandpfalz or somewhere south west. the mountain roads are insanely fun. you can look up "johanniskreuz" on youtube for example.
and hreat cornering is waaaaay better than bhp and top speed. no one cares for shitty drag bullshit in germany.

btw forgot to post something^^
left one: Golf mk3 VR6 Synchro 2.9 VR6
right one: Opel Corsa B 1.6 16v
The Golf got wrecked by a truck who ran in m parked car. Corsa still in use today. 21 years old.

Friendly reminder

jej shut the fuck up faggot
>muh autotragic
>open toed heels
>double-clutching on a non-truck

B E N C H

>the ahmed fleet

10-20k eurobucks depending on condition and engine size

triggered amerifag detected.
you can't reach shifting times under 0.5s without. but amerifags dont even know how to stick drive and if those retards destory a clutch in 50k miles. so I see no room for you to talk.

I dont want you to get bullied without the chance to learn something. When you spend 700$ on a fucking clutch you treat that like it should be treated.
#www.sachsperformance.com/de/kupplung/performance-kupplung-sachs/kupplungssatz-999666-99n104

Oh fuck me.

I actually meant it when I started the "I want to move to Australia" thread.
Now people are making joke threads like this

Not bad danke

is this a bait post?

>no such thing as a blue frog

Honestly, kill yourself tripfag, do you live in a trailer alongside your crackwhore girlfriend who whores herself out to pay for your meth addiction? Because thats the only explanation for your level illiteracy and general intelligence.

I can just tell you what happened to the brand image of BMW since the Balkan invasion started:

Before:
-Car for a sucessful european man
-Dynamic,reliable,fun to drive
-Not for kids or idiots
-car for a supreme gentlemen
-owners are role models you wanna associate with

Nowdays:
-each turk and arab must have so that the clan at home knows that they have 'made it'.
-bought on credit while the 6 heads family lives in a 1 room apartment.
-5 clans share the leasing rate of the new M model to circle around the inner city on friday and saturday, pretending to be rich while in debt to (them)
-Agressive behaviour on the road,tailgating
-each retard gangsta rapper must have or mention one to pretend to be a businessman

They still make decent cars,but their reputation is damaged significantly.
No reasonable human wants to associate with that scene or those 'values'

In the racing scene it is still different.There are also some drifters who build old 3er's (not familiar with the model numbers)

oh fucking hell i have had it with you and your shitty threads about fucking car scenes.

fucking soi boi bitch that drives a shitty asian stinkbomb

Oh for fucks sake. One minute it's australian, then it's germany and now you got a new thread talking about moving to Italy

make your mind up. One thing's for sure, you foreigners ain't welcome here. So you can cross that one off your list.

Yeah. Cheers.

Kys my dude

Fuck off you useless tripfag, you don't even have a car, yet you feel the need to trip

Eat shit

Very little DIY culture from what I can tell (Swissfag). The idea that you have to be a mechanic to work on cars seems to be rather deeply ingrained in people's minds. The "tuning scene" is dominated by more or less shitty companies selling overpriced tunes and jazzing up the newest golf.
There's a few "camps" of car people: boomers into American cars and European classics from the 80s downwards, Turks/Arabs into BMWs/Mercs/Audis and all sorts of fags into VWs.

Yeah discredited yourself obviously no clue.
>Crackfurt
The best cities are the smaller and medium sized cities. Also there you find the car dudes. In the cities you usually find just leased BMW M3-5 series with louder exhausts.
You find the car scene at the tracks. You go over the to the dudes who drive a souped up 80ies car. Or at car meets where they show of their clean cars.
Just talk to the people. You just can't expect them in a big cities because the cool cars like C63AMGs and M3-5 are all driven by complete tools. Things you would describe as "boiracers" in the states.

I think we can all agree that Rhineland-Palatinate is the best car guy state, period.

>God tier togue
>Nürburgring
>Huge car scene
>Near the Netherlands for weed lmao
>Little Police action
>God tier scenery

De Palz is beschde.

> dGw man in RLP lebt
Ring meet when

i live in frankfurt, unfortunately you're right, even 50km from frankfurt is barely german or white.

what's "durchgetürkt" something that has been in possession of muslim turks? and at the end of the sentence, does "ist" instead of "wurde" work too?

or instead of "wurde" "war"

the police are sand people, you'd be surprised at how many turks or no white germans are policemen. a kid who was in a class full of turks, said something along the lines, that a turk paid 10k to get his abitur, so he can become a policeman.
sadly and it's frightening but germany is less white and even less german now, even official statics conform that.

Hey I live in Frankfurt as well, sure it's bad at places but that's the cities fault, not the peoples