pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
https:/webview.fate-go.us/

- ["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

- The SR Voucher exchange Campaign is active until August 03

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXnALM62fms
youtu.be/s5n8C1hmDos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jalter

Reminder that OG Saber is the only seiba that matters.

I had to use 3 command spells to finish umu grand finals

fug

Fluffy Servant

>have to update friends list 100 times just to get my friends saber

Why the fuck is this a thing? Why doesn't it prioritize friends I use over friends I don't? Why the fuck does it show me random players when I don't want them

1st for I will remind them.

What the fuck is that stupid looking sword on Nero

Everything about her is stupid

>He had to grinded for Nero's shitty CE when it can drop
>He didn't get it from drops 5 times

Of course

Why would you want a friend Saber for this

Shut the fuck up.

But I didn't, I got one from drops and one from leftover sliver (after buying the xp cards)
I couldn't care less about the ones from gold medals

Truth hurts, Nerocuck?

wow what the fuck
Ascended Shakespeare and Spartacus?!

I love Marie.

It's called Aestus Estus, and it's pretty cool m8
Goes on fire cause of her noble phantasm
Can you project buildings and create your own laws of physics? Fuck no you can't

wew lads

>bringing mashu with you
>all those wasted bond points

>Roma'd my way through Grand Finale
TRULY HE IS THE GREATEST

I posted and it said not to roll but then I saw
and I had to roll.

SHE CAME WHAT AN ENDING

Okita is cute!

>2 years until Jeanne becomes not garbage

Why did I pull this slut?

Who should i bring/level up ?

i have a level 40 jets (that i could ascend)
And 20 gold xp cards

She's just there for insurance, also the point is that the Lancelot got critted and almost died, but survived somehow and won the fight for me next turn with a brave chain.

Anyone here 4-turn the finals? Whats the strat?

Replace Herc with Jets and bring a Gil/Robin Hood support

The bronze casters all have a niche. Mozart eventually can shit 50 stars while also buffing party arts by 40%.

Go with your heart.

>Still can't decide to withdraw or use a Quartz

I'm weak anons, I don't want to use one but there's no way I can with that fight without command seals, there's only one more day too.

I still find that moment when Mozart can pump out 50 stars with his skill maxed and Saber only being able to produce like 10 or something. kek

Willing to eat my words, but I don't see a 4-turn as likely for this fight.

Withdraw since you can use a quartz to get your max AP back instead of just the 40AP

kek
What were you using spells for before, I had all 3

post servants

I need 3 more scales and that piece of shit dragon isn't dropping them.

You'll be fine like that if you play it right
You'll need an archer to take out nero unless you want it to take 8 years and can survive party wide np though

Other than that, you'll only maybe struggle to kill gil if your herc dies before he does

Saber's instinct might get buffed soon, MHXA's did yesterday.

Should I level up np4 proto cu or wait for bro cu?

Tyty

Do i put kaleidoscope on jets or a different ce ?

You won't be using them on anything else, just do it.

I thought d'Eon was the gold saber getting buffed?

Post your party.

who cares you dumb nerd.

EMIYA quest with Herc.

That won't do him any good if he uses it to refill ap then goes back in and dies again 2 times over is what he's thinking though

You gotta post your team my dude, tell us who you have and at what levels with what ce's etc, otherwise we can't tell you if you will be able to clear it without seals or not

I will sacrifice my wallet for this sickly cutie.

I think its probably possible to do it if you get the nuts draw with 2x kaleido lancelot and a kaleido herc, arts chain on the start and clear everything else from there, but pretty unlikely, and riskier than just bringing waver

That leak isn't confirmed.

>falling for the Jeanne meme

Im sorry, user

Ok cool I'll dump some xp cards into herc and look for a friend gil

I hope she gets Quetzalcoatl's Instinct skill or something similar.

>replace Herc
>with Jets

No.

hmm. maybe if you whale it up with multiple kelidoscopes? maybe JETS, Arash, Waver, Support Arash, Some big single target nuke?

>get Sakuyas Gilgamesh
>clear first wave ez
>no clear cus, Carmilla
>buff up Gilgamesh

Dear God those crits, 4 turn Grand finals

Thank you to my whale friends

It's not
It's 1 round to clear wave 1, 1 round to clear 3 servants, 1 round to clear another 3 servants

So to 4 round it, you need to be able to 1 shot nero, which I'm not even sure gil could do with a brave chain with 2 busters - he wouldn't have np left obviously after clearing a wave with it

You ain't 4 turning it without blowing command seals to charge np up again

He can wipe one wave with his NP and crit the shit out of the 2nd wave with stars.

Does the Master level cap ever increase?

Im at 80 so the cap is a long way off but still. The AP boost you get from leveling is just too good to not have.

I have no idea how to view my party without withdrawing the quest.

I was trying to see how long I could go without using them, I guess today could be the day.

if you can get a gil with kaleido or imaginary element, and spend the first round against the lancers just trying to arts chain to build sabers np and his, you'll be a-ok for sure
they can basically wipe out each wave themselves with buffed nps and a few clean up attacks

Regular Cu is better, Proto Cu is basically the exact same servant except one of his skills is wasted on an uncommon enemy type. When it comes to fighting that enemy type he's a thousand times better though.

JP cap is 140, still not enough to do 4 40AP quests so it's pointless.

the herc is for nero, with crit stars from one of the lancelots' NP the previous turn if you can get an NPBBC with herc and some crits on the buster cards you should be able to do it, but its really inconsistent and risky

>oh a finale, guess this is simple as with all rest of them
>get my NP cucked by Carmilla spam and my ass kicked by the rest

oh thanks game, what do i do now while waiting for AP to recover

It comes down to this:

Do you think that you can win the fight without Command Seals/Quartz?

If yes, then withdraw and use a Quartz for AP and then do the fight again.

If no, then use the quartz to resurect your team and beat the fight then never touch it again

Finally my Wife will be strong enough to compete with those ugly saberfaces.

Robin Hood might be able to do it. NP5 with poison is 3000% with only 100% charge.

This is the correct choice.

your wife is shit

>I have no idea how to view my party without withdrawing the quest.
You can just type and tell us nigga, you obviously know what servants you have at what levels and stuff

Yeah, I mean if you have EX rank luck, or are massively whaled, and the stars align with the cards, it might be possible.
Everyone is going to meme the fuck out of it either way though.

That's a guy

Proof anyone can win Grand Finals as long as they have friends!

d'Eon did get new animations recently so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do a skill buff too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXnALM62fms

youtu.be/s5n8C1hmDos

Christ user don't you have a better CE for that Hans

That's true desu, but I don't know how much he's gonna hit for at current levels honestly
I had him maxed on jp and knew his damage potential, but his damage potential at 40 or 50? gonna be wildly different

> feels bad to have E rank luck and not get a single CE drop by now

Neck yourself.

Thats essentially what happened to me.

Carmilla is a fucking cunt. I would have styled over the fight had that bitch not fucking focused all three enemy turns on using Vamprism on my Fully Charged and Waver-buffed Arturia.

dumb dolphin!

I've never done a Quartz roll

Cool i found one

Taking this gil and going into the breach

Good luck on your runs aswell

if you're bringing robin hood as well as NP clears for turns 2 and 3, that means you don't have a waver and need to either 1) have LB kaleidoscope(s), or 2) manually generate the last 20% of NP on every single one of your characters
the solution is pretty obviously to just crit her to death with KoO stars

dw about it my dude
because this ce is shit and nobody will ever use it anyway, except for right now when they have no other ce's

just wait and see, you could get good luck and get fucking 3 halloween princess drops instead, or any other events that actually have good ce's

Rate my banner

Same.

I want my Aoi Yuuki team with Shuten and Okita.

I'll just say this, because I'm a retard who gets attached to whatever I get first in RPGS:

I still had Mashu at Level 22.

Sorry, Sorry.

Mashu like I said before, EMIYA, Tamamo Cat, Kiyohime, and Lily with Jeanne as Support.

it's only 1 quartz... you can always buy more

Faggot

Homo

Kirei no.

How will you feel when that mountain of quartz results in you not getting any of those three

Use Arash to cycle to your back row while you clear a wave.

dumb faggot

I don't have a Kaleidoscope.

>wasn't paying attention and let gil wipe my frontline
woops

>Neck yourself
kill urself my man