Is it wrong to like cars just for the looks and not the specs or driving experience?

Is it wrong to like cars just for the looks and not the specs or driving experience?

no, it's not like you'll ever drive or own one.

It's OK if they're 80s cars and you put up posters of them in your room because your an analog kid and it's the 80s.

wallpapers are the new posters m9

;_;

nothing
half of Veeky Forums only like cars for looks

if you own a museum then fuck yes.

I bought an AW11 because of how it looks, I'm lucky enough that everything else is good

Absolutely not wrong.

Not really, entire car subcultures define them that way.

Why did you post this ugly piece of shit when OP is talking about looks?

There's nothing wrong with it, but to really love cars I think you need to appreciate both

What have you done with it so far?

Kept it standard. I've just taken it off the road for restoration and plan on supercharging it. It just needs that bit more power but I'm keeping the 4A-GE

Just call it an MR2 and stop being autistic.
>hurr gurr muh AW11
>durr furr muh W212
>murr purr muh E36
>rurr turr muh Zero-X

They're just specifying...

>Is it wrong to like cars just for the looks and not the specs or driving experience?

t.every weeaboo on Veeky Forums

>hurr durr muh corvette
>wheeech wunnn, cleeeteus?

>Just be less precise and equate completely different cars

I don't reckon, I'm never gonna drive an Aston so I wouldn't know the first thing about what they're like, I sure as shit admire their looks though.

To be specific would be saying: "1957 Corvette" or "1982 Corvette Collectors Edition"
You don't say, "I drive a C3", because which fucking one? C3 production spans over a decade, and a 1969 Corvette is different than a 1981 Corvette despite them both being C3s.