drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228905
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228904
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off poiseposter

based poisy poster

??? for fuck this series, it's a load of shit.

edgy orange sky
edgy grey ground
edgy grey tattered armor
edgy glowing spiky weapon
dark souls 3: edgy edge edges edition

this

lol boise

the antialiasing is so shit just so you can see more edges

*ninja flips*

Anyone up for a co-op play through?

edgy aliased tree branches everywhere

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0
List of helpful pvp related mostly stuff for DS3. Also added a link for new character planner

Dark "/ourgame/" Soulskino 2 (two): Scholar of the First Sin

bullet/effect IDs?

in the master spreadsheet for CE, I'm sure you can find it on your own I might add CE category later

how 2 farm faron gras

There's 3 ghrus next to a bonfire on that bridge that's the best option.

Farron Keep Perimeter, let the Darkwraiths do the work for you. If you get bored, there's a few ghrus near the Titanite Lizard you could try.

fpbp
/thread

So I want to make an SL30 invader

Should I go with
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228905
or
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228904

I worked out the difference on the claymore damage to be about 33 higher on the first one, but the second one gets higher max stamina and has an additional ringswap slot, plus slightly heavier armour. But then, the former can't use the millwood bow without switching to a knight ring, and has lower damage with it, while the latter can use it just fine. On the other hand, an Arbalest with sniper bolts makes a relatively okay bargain bin millwood bow without the ability to shoonk hosts off ledges. My thinking is that if I want to chuck people off ledges then I can just swap the knight ring in and use the millwood bow anyway, while the crossbow serves it's role in all other scenarios.

I'm leaning towards the raw option at the moment but it's hard to decide.

If you only ever intend to use the claymore, the raw build is probably better.

If you want to use a spiked mace or borthammer or whatever, the strength option is better, since that 33 damage difference becomes closer to 100.

I like fashion souls, some complete sets look like shit together but their individual parts are nice like the Warrior/Pate set.

I honestly think that the Hard Leather Set/Pate's Set looked worse with each passing game.

A twink build that has to level Vit isn't a very good twink build. Keep in mind that absorption from armor matters diddly squat, it's the poise you get for hyperarmor that matters (and in the case of a mere greatsword, it doesn't matter all that much).

The first build would be better if you dump the Dex and go for a fully Str-scaling weapon like Greataxe, DSGA, Great Club or CKGS. Claymore isn't that good Heavy anyways, you're better off using the Bastard Sword.

>Balder Side Sword
>it's not actually a side weapon
Every fucking time with these games

ENB starting DS3 run in a bit.
Best boy with the not-best-but-still-good-souls

Will he fight oceiros?

Anyone made any good tomboy-looking characters?

>dark souls
>most of the souls are actually really bright
every. fucking. time.

Hey /dsg/, watch this
poise is a useful stat and hyperamor is working as intended

>/dsg/ suddenly got a slavposter

/twg/ had it too almost a year back. Endless spam in broken english

I like the claymore though. The whole point is to make the best SL30 twink I can that uses a claymore.

Bearing that in mind, it basically comes down to the loss of a ring slot, +33 AR, and less clunky millwood usage/more millwood damage.

The foundation of our community just went live

What do people think about axes in ds3 here? Also gib deus vult built

Has some rollcatch potential. Useful off hand weapon

ENB just started playing DaS3 again. Come listen to the truth on the DaS2 vs DaS3 debate.

I always liked how the female version of the Hard Leather boots looked, with the metal shin protected and a separate piece for the ankle and top of the foot. That little detail, you can see it pretty well in the first game.

Drop end by 1, drop vit by 2, put the remaining points in str to 19

Now you can use the millwood greatbow without dicking about with rings, you have a spare slot so you can use the hawk ring for better accuracy, and then don't bother infusing the claymore, because it has more AR uninfused

I have no idea why you want to do this, but there it is.

I like both!

Shill your e-celeb bullshit elsewhere.

Never really understood the appeal of ENB's content. His videos are boring

whats the best starting class for str/fai with enough faith to use buff spells for weapons

He is gonna drop it
Playing ds3 right after sotfs is like eating dog shit after having a nice steak

I'm popping my cherry tonight, see what the fuss is about. I'm not impressed

tough shjit
this is enb general now

>whats the best starting class
Knight
in all seriousness, most builds start best as knight. If you want to buff it's either that or pyro for CotMK/MHS or merc for sellsword memes

Yeah, its like DS3 has only one way to play it or soemthing

What's the ideal build for using the Iron Dragonslayer set, shield, and greataxe? I'm SL130 currently and feel like I can optimize better.

Could also drop vig by 1 and add 1 dex, and then use a raw flamberge, which has strangely high damage for it's upgrade level, coming out at 262.

Merc, Cleric and Pyro in this order.
I recommend Pyro because it's versatile for casters.

you'll lack AR if you wanna stay at 120

I can go higher. I just wand a character I can help out with. Bascially for summons and general fuckery.

>Endurance 40
will he need really need that much?

Idk, I just put a build together in 30 sec

More like eating leftover McDonalds after having dog shit.

warrior is better, even if you want to use WAs

Steam charts says DaS2 has more active players than DaS1 but I've been invaded 20X more in my time playing DaS1 than DaS2. What gives?

After much consideration I'm going to try this one
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/228920

Millwood greatbow is just too good to pass up, and this seems like an acceptable compromise in terms of damage:stamina:flexibility.

If it sucks I'll just do the raw build and use a sniper arbalest in place of the millwood. Or hang the point of it and make a 40 dex frayed bullshit build.

I had already started as a Knight. I had planned to Rosaria into it.

No, especially if he isn't seriously trying to pvp. 20 to 25 End with pchain is plenty. That also gives you some points for faith.

If you aren't serious about pvp, I'd try:
>34 vig
>10 att
>25 end
>40 str
>40 fth

that should fit under SL130

You could also fatroll it to save even more stats, since your shield is decent and you can trade literally anything, but I wouldn't recommend it.

invasions in dark souls 2 are quite rare, the pvp areas like the belltowers are very active though

It's a huge advantage.

You can argue how bad or good it really is, but you can't argue with the fact that a lot of players have problems with Dark Souls 2, which to this day remains the most contentious instalment in the series.

The problems with the game seem to be rooted too deeply in its core design philosophy to really fix them without making the game into a whole different experience, thus alienating its existing fans.

Therefore, fixing Dark Souls 2 may appear to be an unsolvable conundrum, but, after a lot of thinking and pondering different possibilities, I believe that I have discovered a simple and elegant way to fix everything that is objectively wrong with this game. Namely, the Emerald Herald needs to be left barefoot.

most people are at duel areas in 2. I still get invaded plenty in some areas though, like drangleic castle and any of the dlcs

I think I could get it higher somehow

DaS2's world is bigger, orbs are limited and SM exists meaning dedicated invasions builds are rarer.

Nigger you what

Dragon roar, oath of sunlight, deep protection, cast rapport on the lothric clerics just as he's about to buff

Oh shit, I forgot about the dragon roar, thanks m8

Well, I think I managed to get all the buffs and stuff on in time. Hopefully none of them ran out.

Post stats

I'm a little overlevelled

use dark lothric knight greatsword with lightning/dark clutch rings

Anri's summon sign for Aldrich isn't appearing for whatever reason. I've been following the questline, and the pilgrim at the Church of Yorshka had a terrible accident. The Prism Stone is still by the doors, but no sign. I'm Embered and already killed Aldrich in my own world. Anybody else experience this?

Did she appear at the Church of Yorshka and give you the gesture? If not, you may have fucked up.

Yeah, I have Quiet Resolve, and exhausted her dialogue. She isn't there, either.

Nice!

have someone buff you with the lothric war banner

What are some good weapons for a pure Int build? So far I've been having fun with Moonlight Greatsword, wouldn't mind using other fun Int weapons.
Is the edge supposed to be transparent? I don't like it too much.

Also, anyone wants to recommend me some fashion for my old man wizard character? Wearing Sorcerer set right now.

But they'll see me failing my force glitch like a retard a million times ;_;

he is gonna drop ds3 in undead settlement

screncap this

he sounds so bored lol

if he does keep going it will be chat interaction that carries it

been awhile since ive done this, this is still the only way to have fun in this game

>sword made of moonlight
>why is it transparent
nigga. If it was up to me, the whole thing would be transparent but the extension of the hilt seen inside

>make it to additional content
>Sanctuary Guardian
WHAT THE FUCK

i agree

follower helm and scholar robes

bosses are a step up in the dlc, you need to get good at dodging or have a good shield to deal with them

The problem with Dark Souls 2 is it straight up isn't finished. In Dark Souls 1 it was limited to Lost Izalith and Dark Souls 3 feels complete but in Dark Souls 2 there's so much crap that'll make you go "this isn't done yet"

the only decent boss in the game desu
Fartorias is so overrated and slow and nothing in the base game can even hit you

the double sanctuary guardian fight you get later is true kino

>If it was up to me, the whole thing would be transparent but the extension of the hilt seen inside
And I'd be fine if the sword looked like that, but the transparent edge looks more like a graphical glitch than an intended design, so I asked just to be sure.

mmm no i think the guy your replying to already outlined all the game's faults

that's what publisher meddling will do to you. I want to see Tanimura given actual dev time and budget so he can make a real polished gem instead of a diamond in the rough

>40 Faith
>Dragonslayer Greataxe

The thing has horrible Faith scaling, no reasons for that. You can put those points in END instead which is actually useful because he's going to be using an ultra weapon

Why are class depictions of Hunters always female?

sotfs felt pretty finished to me

das3 on the other hand, felt like a finished, well done cash grab

>A connection error occurred
Is there anything more pathetic?

Well, as it turns out, I needed to kill Horace. The sign's there now.

>and Dark Souls 3 feels complete
Jesus christ

Isn't DS3 pretty much a Tanimura game?