/yyy/ - Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Hanayui no Kirameki General #20: Miroku Yumiko no Shou

>Introduction to the YuYuYu series
pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Deep Bonds, Summer Memories (summer festival event)
>Current Gacha
SSR Karin/Natsume in yukatas, SR Wakaba, SR Yuuna (time-limited gacha)
SSR Yuuna, Wasshi and Wakaba pickup
Previous thread:

>Yumicock

SSR Utanon when?

Kumeyu slaves are N rarity cards.

Reminder that coin event is ongoing

勇者部ファイト~

bump

I want to bully a boy miko

>bump
We really are NoWaYu tier dead.

Aki Masuzu meets Aki-sensei when?

Dead like Fuu's parents.

I found an opportunity to match Yumiko's 20 with the thread number and like fucking hell I'm letting you people waste it.

I didn't even notice.

Expect a visit from Alfred.

Imagine if Alfred actually appears and he's legit one of those ultra-capable butlers with abilities bordering on sorcery.

>Rank 20
Nothing but cannon fodder.

Woah! me too!
I think Alfred don't even exists. It's just fake ojou-sama talk

I like to believe as ridiculous as Yumiko might seem, she's actually not lying.

Aya even confirmed they're an actual noble house with accomplishments.
Or maybe she was slightly exaggerating to not make Yumiko-senpai look awkward.

I like to believe that the Mirokus are actually impoverished and Yumiko had to either join the sentinels or whore herself out in Kouchi's equivalent of the date club in order to get some money. We already have a token ridiculously rich family with the Nogi clan after all.

I think it's pretty obvious that the Miroku family is one of those "house with a proud history but empty coffers". Or at least want it to be, I adore that background so much.

>tfw you'll never lick Sekka's battlescars

>Double Rs again
End my suffering.

Yeah, it seems like that will be the case. But I wonder if they lost their wealth because of bad decisions or if there is actually some deeper backstory to the whole thing.
As we could see in the movies, the Miroku family is not eternalized as an honorable family while the Akamine family is - so the Mirokus were either much more irrelevant during the cultist suppression thing than Ayaya made it sound or they fell out of favor in the Taisha for some reason.

Does anyone know if the coin event is more worthwhile to farm than the festival event? The gold boxes seem ridiculously good, but I've never seen one drop and the stage is super expensive.

Why do you make me suffer?

>tfw can't E2-1E even on max crit setup.

It's one of those weird levels where what you think would be the optimal setup doesn't work.
The trick is parking Chikage with R Fuu support on the mid lane and letting her solo everything.
Using her as leader for the chapter exp bonus is good but I just used Sonoko for the extra crit.

It's so quiet. Are people giving up on the game?

But I did and still missing like 19 seconds.

Are you using swimsuit Chikage?

Can anyone translate this?

Anyone doing the coin event?, I'm not getting a single gold box

Upon hissatsu activation: +20% attack speed, +150 CRT and 50(%?) movement speed for 30 seconds

The movement speed part is cut off, might also be a debuff or affect enemies or something.

No qt yukata Karin. Is "muh UMI" SSR good?

No idea if she's good, but she'll be useful for sure. Her hissatsu makes her even more of a crit machine than her blue SSR.

>SSR Karin/Natsume in yukatas, SR Wakaba, SR Yuuna (time-limited gacha)

Actually time-limited, or time limited like Gin and mabye added to the pool later on?

nice

The increased gacha rate is time-limited. No idea where people get this idea that the cards themselves are limited from, they aren't part of a special promotion or anything.

>grind exp on the expert cadenza
>realize im leveling the friend

Okay, the exp isn't even good. Back to trying to 3* Shiratori.

Ded like mass produced yuushas

>tfw avenger yuuna killed divine yuuna

>今回月末でどのゲームもセルラン上がってるとは言え、限定ガチャなのに今までで一番セルラン弱いな
>今まではガチャ更新したら2桁には入ってたのに130位止まりって
>もう終わりだろこのゲーム
>来月にはマギレコもくるし
Is the game dead

What does it say?

The current limited gacha is the weakest so far, can't even make it into top 100 and stopped at around #130, despite there are also factor that it's end of the month and thus the sale lime would increase. And then Magica Record is coming in August

Maybe because it's summer and people are just lazy or the new ssrs aren't that much meta-defining so only waifufags roll? Or we just hit the land of average after the hype start.

We need more togos

RIP like the sentinels.

>went from "top 5 best games" to "pretty solid performance" to "it's ded, abandon ship" in a couple of days
I don't know what I'm supposed to believe anymore.

Into the trash

It's fine.

>>+5% ATK and damage cut +100 for 13 sec after crit
How the fuck is that in any way justified when Karin gets this thing?

I don't know if I trust them to not delay it again

Is there any company profit listing or at least anything that can be used to draw decent conclusions about how it's doing? It'd be good if we could at least have solid data to gnash out teeth over instead of basically guessing.

How do we fix damage cut fairies /yyy/? They're nice early game, but they fall off a cliff late game.

They are ok, but they don't warrant SSR level and a fucking 25sp cost.

Finished 3 starring the event, but no COMPLETE on the list. Are there more parts coming?

Make them cut more damage?

>300 mobs drop 2 silver chests

I think the concept itself is flawed because damage cut is good against many weak attacks but almost useless against singular nukes. If damage cut was % based it would be way more consistent and useful against mobs and bosses alike, e.g. a fairy that straight up reduces all damage dealt to your Yuusha by 5% or something.

It's because chests normally drop from better enemies then stardust, and those levels are nothing but stardust. It's not like the later levels don't then give a ridiculous number of chests.

yes there is a part 2 coming next week

Good because everything up to now was really easy. All that's left is farming more megalopolis and the coin event

These maps are really fun with Chikage

Stealing Sekka's charm point

I don't know how it is for anyone, but Purple Karin is pretty meh and Natsume picks up no one's interest.

Give me a Tama or Anzu banner again and we'll be talking.

Is it just me or this event drop rate is shit?

So, everyone but Utano has an SSR at this point. For those of us who've already got the default version SSR for the yuusha we want, which kind of banner are you saving for now?

I failed to get Takashima twice so I will never hope for anything again

Utano.

I want TamaxAnzu for my own twisted satisfaction, end up getting neither and Gin instead.

Kokubou Kamen and another Anzu. Another Sekka too as long as she's as good as the SR or better.

Not ALL of them have SSRs yet. I'm waiting for Big Sonoko.

Or maybe people play less because running the app in summer can be deadly.

So I had the clever idea to farm E1-2H on the basis that it costs so much less stamina it'll probably be more efficient for farming Tougous, but after 14 runs with no drops I think this was a mistake.

I bet Leo did this.

Those 200+ Stardust stages must make the phone explode.

Maybe you're just unlucky. I had a 35 run streak of no drops during the birthday event too even though our approximated drop rate in the sheet was around 20%.

Togo is fat.

Not until season 2

>Purple Karin is pretty meh and Natsume picks up no one's interest.
Wonder if the devs will make note of this.

Waiting for Sumi again, hopefully paired with a different SSR that's good.

It's just the game running. I don't have any flagship phone, but the strain on the device is retarded.

I bet it's the lack of a self-insert main character to use for waifuing the yuusha by proxy.

is that madoka game any good? I don't even see any news about it

Well it's not out yet

Ded franchise, just like us.

Fuck them for creating Rebellion without coming up a ss2.

>Just like us
>When we got the WaSuYu movies
>And a new Light novel
>And Season 2
>And a mobile

I think that "us" was about the threads, not the Yuusha franchise.

It's not stopping here, I still believe S2 will end with a S3 or NoWaYu announcement. No one knows better than Takahiro how to milk a popular series for all its worth.

The real question is what will come first, Season 3, or NoWaYu anime? Personally, I'm kind of betting on NoWaYu, unless KuMeYu is gonna be short and wrap up around S2 ending.

With some of the callbacks to NoWaYu and how huge the backstory it provides for the verse is, feels like they'd want to do a proper anime for it to get everyone up to date going forward. Plus, gives them more time to milk the franchise.

I wonder, if they made a NoWaYu anime, how many people would watch it without previous exposure to the series. I can think of a few other series where that happened when the title wasn't completely obvious it was a sequel/prequel.

I would rather see S3 personally, but NoWaYu seems more likely, lots of people asking for it in the livestream chat and it would work well as an anime. Just hope it's not censored too much, I don't even know why latenight anime needs to be censored anyway, it's not like kids should be watching it at that time. Hopefully they've started work on it already so we don't have to wait another 3 years for it.

Is anyone rolling this gatcha? None of the SSR's look remotely interesting.

I impulse did the discounted 10 roll. Regrets were had.

Also, did anyone ever say what the second gacha was? Is it anything special or just a generic one? What's the deal with it?

OP says pickup gatcha for SSR Yuuna, Wasshi, and Wakaba. The gatcha details ingame also has a list of all the yuushas you could roll from it but from what I can tell the SSR pool is all the ones released minus the ones on the other current banner and Gin

It's a prequel so you don't really need any relevant knowledge to watch it

Yeah, I'm just wondering how well it would be received from non-fans. I haven't heard of many people who started with the NoWaYu LNs so it would be interesting to see reactions from a potential anime.