How does Veeky Forums feel about pumping your own gas?

How does Veeky Forums feel about pumping your own gas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_p5nlXPFFhI?t=354
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the best post from the tweet

I refuse to believe this is real

I wish I didn't have to pump my own gas and be forced to wash my hands afterwards because they're still covered in gas residue from the last faggot who used the pump

>almost died
>fumes 2 harsh
wew
I prefer to do it my self
too many attendants leave a little fuel on the paint work

>smelling small amounts of fuel will be harmful
>so let's pay some other cunt to do it for us

people from oregon are sub 80 iq retards. honestly doesn't surprise me.

>GREATEST
>COUNTRY
>IN
>THIS
>WORLD

audiblylaugh.gif

Do people really get fuel with their bare hands? Did you know we invented these things called gloves

Just pump your own gas, it’s not that hard.

holy shit
all jokes aside, I'm sure in the US live normal people too, but you have to admit that the stupid people there are more stupid than the stupid people in most other countries

how people are messing this up with cars ?
>lawn mower runs out of gas
>fuel it up
>wobble a wee bit and splash some fuel
>suddenly fire
lmfao
was a good time putting that out

Mostly they're more vocal about it.
All over the world stupid people get called out for it and they'll learn not to speak when they're unknowledgeable about a subject.
In the USA you can increase your argument by either repetition or volume.

i dont wanna have to bother some cunt to put $1.34 into my gas tank. also many times i need to get gas while i look like a deranged hobo and just want to slide my card and go back to my cave

Here in Oregon we go into full on REEEtisms whenever someone brings up self serve, implementing a sales tax, or tries to take our studded tires away.

Holy shit these people.
If I'm the only one at the gas station I'll let the attendant fill up, if there's other cars I'll do it myself.
The only reason I can think of for not wanting to do it is you're wearing a suit and don't want to risk getting any fuel on yourself.

Anybody here enjoy filling up? I don't know why but it's comfy to me

I do, I love looking at my car under the bright lights of a gas station and just enjoying it in general.

Not really, the pumps themselves are always dirty.
Maybe if I had my own private gas station.

i would literally tell them to fuck off and let me fuel it myself or im driving away
its one of those cases that you have to be a genuine retard to not understand
put the nozzle into the fucking hole and hold the handle until it says x amount then let go of the handle, take it out and put it back in the stand

>put the nozzle into the fucking hole and hold the handle until it says x amount then let go of the handle, take it out and put it back in the stand
>oregonians face reading this

burble
burble
air lock
fuel bubbles out of filler neck

whoa whoa whoa that's some advanced shit. can you simplify that?

Cowards don't even huff gas or touch dicks to their assholes.

i imagine no matter how i explain it to someone from oregon they would spray gas everywhere.

I find its always a nice break away from things, waiting on it
Just stand there leaning against the boot while the tank fills

>See fags waiting to get filled up
>Charge them $5 service fee plus gas
Free money!

god bless murica

>he hasn't splashed gas on his hand at -15 degrees
Though even when I lived in New Jersey, the ragheads always took their sweet ass time so I would pump my own gas anyway

Almost died pumping gas

>normies reeeeeeeee

i think it's great, here in bongland it's completely normal

if it really does lead to death in america of all the stupid people let them do it, make it mandatory

And then you wonder why the rest of the world thinks you as a nation are retarded.

>dirty

no gloves? ours are clean but still have gloves & paper towels all over the place

Meh, it's only two irrelevant states

Why would anyone want to take studded tires away?
Snow tires without studs are damn near pointless. Nokian Tires did a whole video explaining why not studding your snow tires is probably the dumbest thing ever.

>be American
>pump my own fuel
>die

Studded tires are actually illegal on public roads where I live. It's not a frozen hellhole, we only get subzero temperatures for a month or two a year, out of those it only snows for two weeks, and during that time they simply very quickly get to plowing stuff and pouring tons of salt.

>be me, oregonian
>have to pump gas for the first time in my life
>there arean't any womyn at the pumps
>have to get a subhuman rapist MAN to do it
>he seems friendly, probably planning on raping me later
>he puts the gas nozzle in my car and starts to pump gas
>he PUTS the nozzle IN MY CAR
>WITHOUT MY CAR'S CONSENT
>start blowing my rape whistle
>call 911
>cops show up
>i reasonably scream at and hit the cops to explain what happened
>they arrest me for assault
>even though i was the victim
>they let the RAPIST PIG go

fuck the self-serve gas patriarchy

How in the fuck are people "splashing gas" on themselves?

Do you not leave it in for a few seconds after the auto shutoff?

Totally different in my part of Appalachia.

Snow is usually about 10-12" a year but no one plows. At best a local farmer will take out his tractor to drag a blade on the road.
When the shit turns to ice you need studs or chains to get up the hills here.

They still have gas station attendants in the USA? Last time I seen a gas station attendant was in El Salvador

>auto shutoff
>not holding the trigger manually
Autotragic fags, I swear to God.

No, stupid.
When you're holding the gas pump handle down (manually) and it clicks when it reached the fuel filler line.

I know you don't pump the gas for the bus, but you should help mom out one time so you can learn, and thank her for all the rides

Apparently in Oregon they do (or did up till a few days ago).

When you have a low skilled uneducated workforce and an orange chimp running the show you have to keep people in jobs somehow.

Oregon and the People's Republic of New Jersey were the only states that didn't allow self-service.

I guess it's just New Jersey, now.

>burble
>burble
>be an attentive person so you let go of the trigger before the air lock
>no fuel comes out of filler neck
Imagine that

>tfw Oregonian
>first time ever filling my own gas over christmas visiting family in another state
>it's a lot faster and easier than waiting for the high school dropout
>make it back to Oregon disappointed I can't any more
>see some old fart filling his own gas
>wtf m8
>mfw I see the news
>mfw I have no face

its only a problem with older cars that have narrow fuel necks and poor breathing
easy avoided by keeping an eye on it and withdrawing the nozzle as needed
but of course gas station attendants don't do that

I put my hand under the nozzle so it doesn't get on my paint

Just shake the dribble off like you shake your dick

Did you have a stroke?

Probably not. We just make stupid people into "news" stories for entertainment

A friend of mine works as a pump attendant, i wouldn't be surprised if he went on welfare and hung around the station just to watch some of the people that come by fuck up pumping their own.

That wasn’t a news story, though. The change in law was, but the reactions were purely independent.

Gloves? Wtf I've not seen that, all the pajeets are too cheap to keep the places clean

Remove nozzle.
Select fuel type.
Insert nozzle.
Hold trigger or apply the stand to let it fuel automatically.
Let go and remove once full/at your desired amount.
Close hole.
Take receipt.
Drive away.

The reactions were what made the news entertaining, obviously

Forgot to add:
DO NOT LEAVE ENGINE ON WHILE FUELING.

i'm from oregon, i don't get it?? how the fuck do i do this shit

CA fag here, I'd like to have an attendant at a gas station to pump gas, clean windshields, check tire pressure and put air if needed. Would be nice.

>third worlders
In my europoor country where you are actually encouraged to pump your own gas (gas costs less in self service pumps) it's impossible to fuck up, literally insert cash in the machine and press the nozzle until it stops automatically.

Or just teach the fucking cunts to pump gas properly, you literally have to insert a fucking piece of metal into a big ass hole and pull a trigger (something all Americans should be natural in). I’ve only ever had gas on my hands when I refueled from can.

>remove nozzle
>select fuel type

How lazy do you have to be to let other people fill your car up? How stupid do you have to be to not know how to fill a car up?

Is America really this bad?

OH FUCK
>IN NEW JERSEY
>THE LAST FUCKING STATE
FUCK FUCK FUCK I DON'T PUMP GAS THAT IS WHAT THOSE PLEBS ARE HIRED FOR FUCK!

It's not how to pump gas it's who pumps the fucking gas.

Bait

You should have also added GROUND YOURSELF BY GRABBING ANYTHING METAL THATS TOUCHING THE EARTH

... I am not surprised by this, as we're in
>the current year

A rogue nation really needs to surgically strike Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco with nukes
It would be the greatest day ever because 20 million leftists would be wiped from the Earth and the remaining soyboys will have to pack up or become cannon fodder, this leading to another Greatest Generation

Never had that, I always only fill up for a twenty.

this

I have literally never seen a gas station attendant. gas stations have dudes in the huts but they're there to work the till for when you wanna buy a snack or some timbits or some shit

Have these people never left their homestate of Oregon? No other states around them have attendants pump their gas

holy shit lmao the absolute STATE of americans

you cant make this stuff up

>Be driving through New Jersey
>Need gas
>Someone approaches from rear of car
>Hoodie makes face hard to see
>me "Touch me and I'll fuck you up"
>him "I have to pump your gas"
As a person from Texas, having a person approach from rear of a vehicle is robbery about to happen. That is reason to shoot in my experience with hood rats. How was I supposed to know it's NJ law? At least put up a sign for people not from NJ.

Yet you still allow men to pump your ass full of semen

>(something all Americans should be natural in)
most americans are virgins and hate guns

>most Americans hate guns
Speak for yourself soyboy

My only fuckup with gasoline was
>trying to fill lawnmower using new jerry can
>new jerry can has a plastic tube you pull out from the cap
>pull the tube out until I hear a click
>tilt can to pour
>gas all over my hand and lawnmower
>wtf
>yank the tube harder
>tube clicks two more times
>no more gasoline spilling out over the hot lawnmower engine
Luckily nobody witnessed this stupidity

nah, i like guns

t. non-american

Then why would you post something so stupid? The Virgin thing I could care less about, but hating guns? Really?

>be from Oregon
>Try to start lawnmower
>It's out of fuel
>Push lawnmower all the way to the gas station, a several mile walk
>Ask attendant to fill mower with 2 pints of gas
>Fuck walking it home
>Try surfing the running lawnmower back
>Fucking thing runs out of gas by the time I reach halfway home

Anybody know a way of fixing this?

Jesus fucking H Christ. I'd never thought I see people who aren't Californians more pathetic than Californians themselves.

Just nuke the entire west coast already.

>the absolute state of Texas

People generally greet you when approaching you. On top of that, they don't go out of their way to stay hidden.

Did you consider not being a retard?

>brother has 2003 Jag X type
>parents have 2015 Jag XF
>borrowed both cars
>both have shitty fuel level sensors
>auto filling never works
>if more than 2 pounds of pressure is put on the pumps trigger it cuts off
>mfw filling these up when it's freezing with massive wind chill
youtu.be/_p5nlXPFFhI?t=354

Americans truly are the stupidest beings on this planet. How they manage to survive on a day-to-day basis, I'll never understand.

Hopefully glorious Kim will solve that problem soon.

Fucking finally, that was one of the reasons I'd never live in Oregon. Hopefully new jersey follows suit. I understand if some people prefer letting someone else do it, but not having the option sucks for people like me who don't want some underpaid high school gas monkey who doesn't give a shit touching their car.

I don't, it's like breathing or changing gears it's just normal.

No, only west roasties and people up north actually believe the dumb shit they post on the interwebz

>Idiots can’t drink that delicious leftover drip after pumping without getting it on their clothes and hands

theres a technique to it. dont put the nozzle all the way in just enough that it opens the little anti splash flap on the inside. my 88 civic does the same its funny watching my friends try to fill it up when i wanna go inside the store to pay and grab some food

10/10

Apparently you don't know how gas pumps work.

i ride a bike and normies don't know about topping off the last gallon
I will literally point my gun at someone who touches my bike, so I pump everything myself.

also, I don't mind pumping gas in my car, even if its below freezing or raining or shit. I always laugh at the beaners who wont get out of their cars to pump gas or go thru the drivethru at mcshits because they don't want to get out.

The retard here is you my friend, because the rest of the country is also laughing at these retards. California, washington and oregon are the most liberal places in the country, and surprise surprise, they're also the most degenerate, cancerous and retarded