totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

History > fantasy

Who is the Vladimir Putin of the Warhammer universe?

2nd for Mousillon

Daily reminder that Malekith is the rightful Phoenix King.

skarsnik

ROMANS THIS IS A GERMAN GENERAL

yaaay

Konrad, Trump is the zombie he tried to get elected as the Emperor

More like Poosillon

>Historyfags still mad Warhammer 2 is coming out next.

Malekith is a CUNT

Have you praised Malekith, your rightful king, today?

KARL FLUMPT HIJACKED OUR DEMOCRACY WITH HELP FROM THE ZARMINA.

"HEY TREE HITLER COME HELP ME TAKE CARCASSONNE"
>Okay nigga
"LOL LET'S JUST STAND THERE AND LET THEM DO ALL THE WORK"
>Ten turn siege and a hard fought battle without reinforcements later
"LMAO ENJOY THOSE FOUR STACKS OF ESTALIANS WE'RE FUCKING OUT OF HERE"

I fucking HATE treeniggers.

daily reminder

Malekith may be a cunt, but he puts bitches in their place.

This 2bh

first post best post
by gnaeus scipio, blücher and william the conqueror we will be rid of these pests

Why did he do that ;_;

REMINDER THAT SIGVALD

1: Killed Krell with his bare hands.

2. Defeated Gilles the Breton and routed his Grail Knights.

3. Was only killed by Throg because he was emotionally crippled at his temporary loss of beauty and wasn't paying attention/didn't care.

I propose a challenge

the 5 best multiplayer generals from /twg/ versus the 5 best single player legendary campaign finisher generals from /twg/

Who would win?

What is the relation between Ostenmark and Ostland?

the end times is not canon. go back to Age of Sigmar General.

>can enjoy almost any TW siege when on the defense, even Warhammers
>only enjoy, barely, the offensive sieges in Rome 1 and M2

Why are defensive the best?

Adolf Hitler

Stirlanders are great

>trusting an elf to watch your back

whats the deal with rome 2? Is it just skeletons in the closet or did they ever apologize for it?

>doesn't even dignify her attack by using his sword
>slaps her with his bare hand and lets his dragon have his way with the cunt
How can an elf be so based?

How do you even get into a defensive siege in Warhammer? The AI always starves you out.

Precious Tree lives can't be wasted on your foolish pursuits.

They are both Kislevite mongrels.

One is a principality and the other is a league of cities

because you can't lose a defensive siege and it provides one of the rare moments in the game when you can zoom in and larp as your little dudes

>5 best actual players against 5 most patient savescummers
hmm

Kneel before your King!

They spent over a year fixing it. Pretty sure Emperor Edition was their big apology.

offensive sieges in Attila are really fun especially when you can wear their defenses down over several turns

Total War: Glorantha when?

They do attack sooner or later in my games, it's just that building siege equipment (in such numbers that some will actually reach the walls) takes an age without mods.

But THEY invited ME to fight Carcassone

>The AI always starves you out.

They actually never. They spend all that time to build siege towers(they do need them). I have actually gotten a lot of defensive sieges, but mostly because I let them finish their siege towers(sometimes my armies are just busy though).

Hey bros, any other BASED Trump bros here? Haha! We all know Karl Franz is Trump incarnate. Not like those wrimp-listed lefties who probably play Chaos because they are obviously evil.

No. We Empire-only bros know what's up. No other faction can carry the glory of the white race quite like the Empire can. Man, they are BASED. Also, fuck CA those greedy kikes! They actually expect me to pay money for a game? Get real. Pirating that shit. My God-Emperor would be proud.

Then you should die happily for your Tree masters, you dumb elf.

Best province

based MAGA pede!

Who are the Jews of the Warhammer universe?

anyone notice the downgrade in features from Attila to Warhammer?

no banners, no city destruction/spreading fires or city damage or setting up barriers and traps, naval artillery, citizens running around and watching as your troops rape and decimate them.

Setting up traps was really fun in Attila those pits would fuck shit up.

GET OUT!!!

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The legendary campaigners would lose because a lot of them is used to fight/auto-resolve with a stack one type of unit. The no-fun allowed campaigners aka Legend that is

Is ruins of Mordheim still being scavenged in year 2502 or is it just an old ruin now?

lmao get out historyfag, does shittila have FLYING MOUNTS AND VAMPIRES? THOUGHT NOT FUCKO

Because deep inside, he's actually a dwarf.
Think about it.
They wronged him when they took his throne and he spent the next 5000 years trying to settle the grudge.
No wonder the dwarves loved the guy before everything went to shit.

Dwarves

Everybody and their mother noticed, but since the majority of Warhammer players are new to Total War, they don't know about it.

>"Stirlanders are smelly bumpkins"
ftfy

To be quite honest, if Total War: Warhammer was released after Shogun 2, we would all be shitting on it. It's just that Rome 2 sucked so badly that we can't help but like Warhammer.

Sk*ven

>implying you can sully the name of the Empire that way

Try harder chaosfags/skavenfags

Attila has a lot of cool features but the combat looks so fucking flat and unengaging I never bothered with it.

If only the game had fucking significant garrisons then maybe I would get a big "epic" siege on those nice maps, but NOPE.

Big cool WALLED defensive or offensive sieges never fucking happen in that game.

>Empire was fucking trash
>Shogun 2 was good
>Rome II was fucking trash
>Atilla was good
>Warhammer was good

Does that mean the next historical title is trash?

post CARNAGE

>1 (one) wall with 2 (two) towers in sieges

what has total war come down to?

>next historical title
lmao, TW is fantasy territory now bro

Both Warhammer 2 and the next history will be shit :^)

(you)

Or maybe the meme cycle is broken

Fun battles

>h-here guys enjoy our NEW downsized video game series where we sell you half a history game for full price

hiscucks, being the degenerates that they are, will eat it up

>skips 5 releases

hurr I take da bait xdd

Total Warhammer costs like 200$, and it still doesn't feel as good as Shogun 2 does.

Regiments of Skeleton Warriors are the backbone of a Tomb Kings army.

Total Warhammer also has more than 1 faction

Considering that the most likely options are >China and >Pike&Shit/Gunpowder, yes

I think we're due for a proper Empire but the next major cash cow is Med 2, they have to be saving a new engine for that shit

I'd have to disagree, the combat looks great

Just an old ruin. Vlad does talk about it a bit in the Carstein ring quest battle.

We're talking about Warscape games here, autist

>yfw Total War: Warhammer 40,000 is announced

>tfw Shogun 2 and Warhammer gives me the same comfy feel which makes them among my favorites

Rome 1 still the best

Is it too hard for you to learn more than one army type or faction?

who says a new engine isn't around the corner?
warscape is 8 years old

there should be a mod that beefs up the garrisons for Rome, Constantinople, etc. conquering those cities is always underwhelming

I wish it had more generic fighting animations like TWW and less stiff walking while in combat. Also better infantry charges like TWW

In screenshots sure, but not in motion. I wish I had one of those Attila webms right now.

Shogun 2 or Warhammer aren't perfect either in this department but I prefer either to Rome 2s or Attilas.

That doesn't mean anything. Makes much more sense to just update the current engine, than to make an entire new one.

The other problem Attila has is that there are no fucking good and effective mods(yet).

They could've put out any fantasy setting future or past and I'd froth over it. Battles are fun despite the cheese, but all the polish is gone elsewhere. So they've still got my wallet hooked overall, and it seems they know it by charging $120 for a single game in a planned trilogy. It'll be an amazing day when CA can brag that they sold a blood pack DLC not once, but three times in a row for a WARHAMMER game.

I can't wait to do a Grombrindal campaign on the big map.

>Raze Naggarond to settle the grudge of Malekith's broken oath.
>Put his bitch ass on the Phoenix throne now that the wrong has been made right.

Probably, even with the retarded AI and broken units. Include mods and I'm not sure any game in the series can match it.

>video game nerds pretend to understand how game engines work again

The triumvirate is complete. Now who would win in a free for all?
Have to figure out what I'll do with the Norscan giant, maybe make him Irish or a Brit.

Definitely Irish

Not really. It had a good release and plays really well. Even more stable than Shogun 2's release

based kripp poster

You won't need to buy the warhammer blood pack again though. They can already brag about selling blood pack dlcs since shogun 2

But muh T rating

I really can't start a campaign right now....who knows what kind of stuff we're getting on the tenth.