Why have we been getting raided by braindead /pol/shitters the last few days making horrible bait threads...

Why have we been getting raided by braindead /pol/shitters the last few days making horrible bait threads. Janitors still on vacation it would seem

Why have we been raided by making off topic threads.

Go wash some dicks loser

I wish I could also can't be a /pol/fag either but fuck off with your off topic threads.

Leave this thread you mongoloid

This thread had been autosaged but we still have political bait threads that have been up for days

It's annoying not because of the annoying casual racism but because of the annoying casual racism.

It seems like they're just trying to derail the conversations so that they can reeeeeeeeee at anyone who calls them out.

Shit, I just want a place to discuss a majority of shitty under 3k cars with a bunch of other (I assume) broke students.

Besides redpilling a Veeky Forums board is retarded and redundant anyway.

>Veeky Forums
>moderation

Lol

this also off topic threads

They're here! They autosaged this thread while we have faggotry all over front page

gr3

Implying anyone on Veeky Forums follows the rules, I wouldn't have made this thread if that were the case. Just trying to wake up some janitors

I'm a /pol/ regular and never shit up other boards, and Veeky Forums may as well not exist for them. This is a slow as fuck board riddled with actual problems, such as communists, faggots, furries, busriders and annoying redditors such as OP. LC500/Stinger shills go without saying.

nigger,

We've always been here gay nigger, time to head back to rebbit where you won't get your progressive feelsings hurt.

>complaining about /pol/shitters
>is a racist /pol/shitter
Fuck off faggot I put huge things in my asshole and I'm not even that gay.

Where have I, OP proven to be racist you dumbfuck

>mongoloid
>not racist

I was always under the impression that was what you call a retarded person

>posting meta shit on Veeky Forums

MODS

>12 year old carless basement dwellers from /pol/ shit up slow board because they lack the power to do anything on a faster board

Lol

>say nigger
>redditors freak the fuck out

t.r/The_Donald regular

>He hasn't taken the p/o/l Pill yet
Cars and right wing extremism were made for each other.

who here /p/o/l/?

Based S/o/viet putting his shitposting aside to fight the good fight

Who here /mlpol/?

kys

>Reddit shit
Thanks for proving his point, you degenerate cuck.

Follow you own advice, and neck yourself.

>tfw /pol/ is just a bunch of retarded normies bandwagoning memes from facebook, reddit, and youtube

Lol

Why do people think this site gives you viruses.

Thanks Fox News. Blowing up vans and shit.

Wonder why production cars started never used this much aero until late supercars. Expensive glassfiber since then 80s?

Nigger

Jesus fucking cringe

what

This nigger

Why does saying the word "nigger" give these edgelords such a massive erection? Really makes you think how old they really are, majority on Veeky Forums is under the age of 25.

You get banned for saying nigger or bringing up the JQ on t_d last I heard

Shut it nigger

How old are you user?

>Hey guize, give me likes and Reddit Gold

OLD ENOUGH
TO FUCK
YOUR MOTHER