You are now looking at the Aston Martin Vanquish convertible--also known as the "Volante." Just for a minute...

You are now looking at the Aston Martin Vanquish convertible--also known as the "Volante." Just for a minute, allow yourself to forget everything you know about cars. Let yourself get lost, hypnotized by the crisp reflections drawn beautifully across supple curves; Nature and machine melts into one amongst a sea of deep onyx metal. Now, I want you to refocus, observe the sum existence of both femininity and masculinity. A sweeping line flows from front to back, connecting an aggressive, animalistic grille to its dualistic counterpart: The softer rear haunches, which pleasurably tease you, maintaining just the right amount of posture to let you know that under all this decadence lays a savage beast.

This is not bait. Aston Martin has complete mastery over car design. This is undeniably the most aesthetic car in the world.

that car is for wealthy soyboys who LARP as James Bond.

You sir can suck my genitals from my rear end.

Looking at that image immediately made my balls tingle. That is erotic.

The v12 7 speed vantage was amazing, now it is a paddle shifter cuckbox, and this volante thing looks enormous, or maybe he soyboy driving it is tiny. I also like how it still looks like a ford to noemies when it is coming at you. Aston is a classy car brand, total oposite of lamborghini makers of the niggermobile.

typical aston martin criticism in the form of image board origin insults. people that say soyboy are soyboys by the very fact that term originated on Veeky Forums

t. soylent boy

Lel, this gets btfo by a Hyundai coupe and the interior finish is just about the same.

They are beautiful, but they as 911 look basically the same for the last 20 years

I think aston martin is about as boring as it gets in terms of looks. I just don't feel anything when looking at them. even when I saw a few in real life, it doesn't give me excitement like seeing a lamborghini, supra, or r32.

fora good reason

Cars or Art

You can't have both pick one

>Asston Shartin
>no harmony in design lines
>bloated piece of junk
>complete mastery over car design
This ladies and gentleman is the absolute state of Veeky Forums in 2018

Aston Martin really can't design a good interior.

>convincing yourself this is comparable to any hyundai interior let alone any interior on the planet

see this is how I know you're poor, have been poor, and will be poor forever. a bus riding/2002 civic driving idiot like yourself cannot appreciate fine details like stitching and complete leather wrapping. you probably think lexus leather is the same as this. leather comes in different qualities

>have to see the ugly ass driver
>”””””aesthetic”””””

Bait if I've ever seen it

>wrong.

when you are old enough to get a licence please don't ever buy a car. you are the reason Mitsubishi still sells the mirage.

>hates the Mirage because Doug said so
>loves Asston Shartin because Doug said so
This is how I know you're a /r/cars fag

>HURR DURR ANGLES ARE EXCITING!!!11 STRAIGHT LINES AND POINTY EDGES AMIRITE GUYS??? HURRRRRRRRRRR

>proving you are an r/cars fag by the fact you would even know that

Finally a good looking car in this thread

Either this car is huge or this guy is a fucking manlet.

British cars don't have the same cool factor as other nations because their styling is more reserved, they are underrated desu. I don't know why people, especially younger people, circlejerk shitty BMWs to death but don't give a single fuck if they ever see a Jag or an Aston.

>subtle/understated + beautiful
>does not appeal to you because you need a car that "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM STRIKING. IM FAST VROOM VROOM I NEED ATTENTION" (ferrari/lambo)
you have critical brain damage

god damn that's beautiful

>rebadged fords

heh. nice meme

I'm serious, you have permission to lose it now.
I don't like that, didn't the supra mention tip you off? I like lamborghinis, this does not mean all lamborghinis, sort of like how liking some Toyotas means you like the fucking yaris.

Aston Martin never fails to impress

An effeminate male has no interest in nor the money to purchase an Aston.

I'd kill myself if I had to drive a Shitstorm Blartin

so how have you not killed yourself riding the bus?

holy shit, is the car that huge or is that a fucking midget in there? kek

pic related as to why they havnt changed in 20 years. besides, if it aint broke don't fix it. thats why shittier brands like lexus/mercedes/ferrari/lambo and especially bmw have to refresh and facelift every 4 years. because they just cant get it right.

how is it bad that aston martin designers are among if not the most talented in human design history. please post a car that looks better than an aston and isn't hotwheels

okay

*smugs*

that new camaro convertible looks kinda feminine

looks like someone with schizophrenia designed that
>chrome
>chrome
>chrome
>chrome

Dunno, the new Elantra GT?

You are now looking at the Honda Civic Type-R--also known as the "EK." Just for a minute, allow yourself to forget everything you know about cars. Let yourself get lost, hypnotized by the crisp reflections drawn beautifully across supple curves; Nature and machine melts into one amongst a sea of deep white metal. Now, I want you to refocus, observe the sum existence of both femininity and masculinity. A sweeping line flows from front to back, connecting an aggressive, animalistic grille to its dualistic counterpart: The softer rear haunches, which pleasurably tease you, maintaining just the right amount of posture to let you know that under all this decadence lays a savage beast.

This is not bait. Honda has complete mastery over car design. This is undeniably the most aesthetic car in the world.

bmw got it right nearly 40 years ago

It's absolutely gorgeous, user. Thanks for posting.

Based. Ops car is pigfat and slower than this sadly

that's nice but can someone please explain to me why nice cars like this keep getting retardedly small rear "seats"? is it a tax thing or body class thing?? i'd rather have the extra leg room for the front seats

Nice strawman retard its a fucking concept showpiece

it seems pretty clear that i can't afford an Astonmartin

Aston is overpriced as fuck, anyone with sense would take a german or even an italian car for that much, shit I would even take Bentley over AM. Only lux brit car I would get is a Rolls

Usually I would agree but that new 812 Superfast just has something special to it. look at that rear, it's boxy and beautiful with the dark lights. and in silver/grey it looks pretty understated.

yea but the driver looks like a fag tho

>italian design amirite guys???
>muh heritage

i concede this ferrari doesn't look that bad but still not at nice as aston. aston martin is for the stealth rich

>aston martin is for the stealth rich
you mean sheik oil money arabs that wrap them in gold

to even say that aston martins arnt the best designed cars is a crime against humanity. if you don't like aston you're mad that even the cheapest start at 300k. ferraris are for small business owners, astons are for hedge fund managers.

Look at me, I'm a faggot

ikr and this is their flagship

So you can tell your wife it's a 4 seater

Why is it so massive?

why the fuck do british cars all look the same
ason martins from 20 years ago look the same today
no wonder germany fucked their car industry in the ass

Simply looks like a lwb Kia Stinger desu...

>Let yourself get lost, hypnotized by the crisp reflections drawn beautifully across supple curves; Nature and machine melts into one amongst a sea of deep onyx metal.

Until a middle aged balding head with an endlessly punchable mug pops up right in the car's driving seat. An insecure small-dicked cunt who has surely bought his Aston with a bit of tax dodging that fucks up with the rest of us.

Cars will never be a true artform as long as revolting humans continue to drive them.

The body lines resemble a Ford Fusion, but it’s still a very classy car. I like the door handles the most on this car, because it makes you feel like you’re opening a portal to God’s vagina, and the sound is fucking amazing. But unfortunately these cars are the most unreliable pieces of British garbage ever put together.

Pros: exterior, interior, sound

Cons: unreliable, but I guess you don’t give a fuck if you can afford it in the first place.

>but I guess you don’t give a fuck if you can afford it in the first place.
This is an often repeated """"argument"""". And it's shit. Why do people assume that anyone spending big shekels on a car is automatically OK with it falling apart as soon as they start driving it?

>Cons: unreliable, but I guess you don’t give a fuck if you can afford it in the first place.

One of the things that truly pisses off rich people is being stranded with their expensive car. It's the ultimate humilation, the perfect gloating target for all the shitboxes that are passing them and getting to their destination with their puny diesels chugging along.

No wonder Aston is going down the shitter.

Because you’re rich so you don’t get triggered like u would if you have to spend a months paycheck fixing your shitbox. it’s more the time that it would take to get it fixed is what pisses them off as opposed to money. but yes, very valid point you have user.

Still the prettiest Aston

>assumptions
this is the typical poor person mindset. anyone who has money ****must**** be an unethical cheater. no user, they arn't rich because they are evil and you are good, it's because they're smarter than you and work harder. sorry

>the most aesthetic car in the world

Not so fast eurofag

Finally a man with taste

The man in that image looks like a midget.

>british teenage p/o/ster will still furiously masturbate over this meme interior.
You have to suffer from server fetal alcohol syndrome to think this steering wheel looks nice, luckily most brits do.

Built by Toyota.

lc500 wheel
>over 20 buttons.
>20 functions on a steering wheels
>ding dong yung ying ris is re best steering wheer

x10

that car is buttfuck huge.

You would rather have a touchscreen with menus, I see.