youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
pastebin.com/RBcdv8Ju
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE>bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

pastebin.com/RBcdv8Ju
get in here

No, spam "SAVE CHLOE"

Theres a chance, however small, they dont know what Bae means

Unnecessary shitstorm incoming

Max's hair is an auburn or chestnut color.

It's also clearer and won't be confused if some people are spamming "Bay"

Max is #1

30 DAYS TO GO

Still can't bring myself to watch stream.

but why it's actually alot of fun

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

NIGHTMARE SEQUENCE WAS A MISTAKE

Always

pls tell me Hannahis going to voice Max again in the bonus episode

I didn't want to see the mess things became after the gallery scene and I don't want to watch if they let Chloe die.

nope :(

She might, she did mention that she will probably be kicked out of the union. Of course, there's the possibility they get the strike over with before they start recording it, but that's not very possible imho

proofs?

She said she doesn't know yet, in this current stream. The Bonus Episode is not even written yet, I feel.

Chloe is a romantic dork!

I didn't even play the kill Chloe ending. Their worldbuilding is so ass that their world deserves to be as destroyed as possible.

me on the right

>Chloe: Max is like my personal puppet
>Day: Yeah that's how I feel, about Chloe throughout the game
SHES GOING TO PICK BAY ITS OVER

and her boyfriend seems like a huge moralfag

oh lol wow day just called it lmao

She literally just said it's going to end with her letting Chloe die, rip the dream

I CLOSED THE FUCKING STREAM
why live

new meme

Le peak boy

Now do you finally believe me that bay ending is canon

Fuck here it comes

Its like poetry it rhymes

>Bay ending
>canon

OVER MY FUCKING DEAD BODY

Your head flattened by a 6-wheeler is what's canon, Michel

oh fuck you, michel.

Hannah looks really sad, you think shes depressed all the time? shes been awkward the whole stream too and shes said before she basically is a max.

OH FUCK THEY'RE GONNA PICK BAY

Whelp it's over

A FUCKING BINARY CHOICE, I STILL FEEL VIOLATED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

well they feel for the meme, they feel for the meme.

>writing implies every1 dies so the writing is absolute until proven other-wise.
>a random character says everyone dies so that's literally the same as the narrator saying it.

This is like a medley of all the terrible Bay arguments. I can't.

the fact that she took a long time means that she's mean not convinced or want to save her, even if she did, it's only because of the chat

"the right thing is to sacrifice Chloe"
When will lisg stop being delusional and follow the right path that's in front of them

F U C K
U
C
K

Dayeanne is worst girl

INTO THE TRASH

She literally said Chloe will kill herself or die because of final destination
The boyfriend is literally using a batman analogy
It's all over

so this dumb cunt would sacrifice her boyfriend

that was a wise choice my friend.

I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so. Now lisg is gonna start hating and bullying because they didn't follow the "bae" lisg approved ending.

lol what a bunch of idiots, I'm glad I didnt watch this stream from the beginning

And now begins the dark phase of massive bayfaggotry unlike everything we've seen before

I trusted you Dayeanne...

they deserve it, they're just doing the Michel approved choice

trash

>"People told me my dumb choice was dumb, those bullies!"

Come on bayest you can do better

Dayeanne is pretty stupid and didn't like Chloe throughout the game. Hannah has a crush on Warren and doesn't like Pricefield. This was always going to happen.

Now can you guys stop shoving down my throat that bae ending is canon because of "muh game evidence and facts"

That song is so disgusting, fuck everything. Trash is truly where it all belongs

No? How does this change anything?

a voice actress choosing a terrible ending doesn't mean that she's right or you have to follow her

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RIGHT GUYS

>actors who had no input on the writing process play the game like any other gamer
>but they're word is gospel for some reason

At least Daye pointed out how fucking stupid the ending is

I don't know why any of you are surprised

Le sad girl

Well Day is crying despite hating Chloe throughout the game

Legitimate question for bayfags: If the game made clear Max planned to use her photos to go back and save as many people as possible, would you still pick Bay? Because theres literally nothing suggesting she cant do that.

So Max is gonna have to marry Warren right?

>"this way Rachel gets justice"
>by letting her best friend and reason she gave Max powers die
hmm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

brb killing myself now, wasted years

>''At least Kate lives''

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? THAT SHITTY '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''EF6''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' COULDN'T EVEN DESTROY SOME OLD SHIT BUILDINGS

>Someone gave $500 dollars to the for picking bay
HMMM I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE

=kek

I bet if they choose bae ending you would praising them so shut up

I always thought Dayeanne was a vapid cunt, and never liked her. She didn't like Chloe, because she's retarded.

Not him but I would be praising them, so what? That wouldn't validate the bae ending anymore than them picking bay

>69% Kissed Warren

WHAT THE FUCK? IT WAS 68% LAST TIME I PLAYED

Pure coincidence

>69% of players kissed Warren
Shit, the fanbase truly is retarded

Wait what? it was waaay lower when I played it, closer to 40

>69%kissed warren
Baefags btfo once again with facts and statistical proof.

I would praise them for making what I believe to be the right choice. I wouldnt imply it made Bae more canon somehow.

>BAYFAGS WIN AGAIN

>argumentum ad populum
(You) for our village idiot

FUUUUUUUCK THEEEEEEEEM

Maybe if you guys actually listened to Mari for once

81% of players still kissed Chloe tho
and 100% of Maxes

This is a dark night, my friends.

Let us hold out through it, together.

MARIKEKS OUT

Finally I can actually discuss bay ending now without being harassed

They read two of my stupid chat messages, that was kind of cool

Goddamnit. Their reaction on the kiss wasn't even worth it. >:[ fuck the bay

>Kissed just Chloe
>'I'm glad Warren is such a good friend. Considering how insane my life has been this week, kissing Chloe instead of him didn't feel that strange. It felt like Chloe and I were flipping off the cruel universe... And if I was going to die, I wanted one kiss from my best friend.'

>Kissed just Warren
>Considering how insane my life has been this week, kissing Warren in the middle of a deadly storm didn't feel that strange. It felt like we were flipping off the cruel universe... and if I was going to die, I wanted one kiss from a boy I cared about.

>Kissed both
>'Considering how insane my life has been this week, kissing Chloe, then Warren, didn't seem that strange. Both times felt like we were flipping off the cruel universe... and if I was going to die, I wanted one kiss from two people I truly cared about.'

>Kissed no one
>'Considering how insane my life has been this week, kissing Chloe or Warren in the middle of all this time warping would be too strange. I can't even think about my love life... or lack of one. But if I was going to die, maybe I should have kissed one of them for posterity...'

The FACT is that Max sees the kiss(es) as flipping off the universe, which is 100% in keeping with the Bae mindset, not the Bay mindset of 'gotta let the universe have things its way!'

Welp, get ready for constant waves of bayfag copypasta about this exact event for the rest of /lisg/'s life

>they didn't even try the other ending

FUCKFUCKFUCK

yea wonder why...use your imagination

I dont think anyone but the tranny actually cares

@184595005
I'm gonna harrass the shit out of you fag

Oh don't worry I'll remember this day and can't wait until spammer kun finds out he/she won